He Will Be Mine (closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

SexyLatinaGaby

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2010
Posts
619
05.jpg


Roxy is a a beautiful, intelligent young woman hitting the prime age of 18. She is in her senior year of high school and far from unaware of the sexual world around her. She is still a virgin but that is by choice, she wants one guy and one guy only to pop her little cherry. Her brother, her sweet protective, sexy brother. For years she has wanted him and for years she has been subtle about it teasing him by walking around practically nude in front of him and stuff and yet he has not caved. Now seeing as it is her senior year she is not leaving her high school a virgin and her brother is going to FUCK her senseless. Now it was just a matter of him getting over the fact that she was his sister and just fucked her like she knows he wants to.

Today was the start of the weekend and her brother was home and as far as she knew he had no plans just yet. Also this weekend both their mother and father were away on business so the house was left to the kids. It was this weekend Rox was going to get him to be hers and she was sure she would get what she wanted.
 
Matt was a smart, athletic college student still living at home. He took classes at the community college so he figured he would still live at home to help out since his parents are never really around. His parents wanted him to stay around because they didn't want Roxy to always be by herself when they were away on business. Matt didn't mind this the only thing was that it seemed his sister was always flirting with him which he never understood. She was his sister and shouldn't be doing things like that with him but it didn't stop her.

It was the beginning of the weekend and Matt just got home from taking his last class of the day. He wasn't sure if Roxy was home or not when he got there. Going into the basement he worked out for a little and after about an hour he came back upstairs wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and his tone upper body on display glistening in the light with a very faint layer of sweat. He stopped in the kitchen to get a drink and then headed upstairs to go take a shower.
 
Roxy had stayed home today she did not want to deal with anyone today and wanted to get a jump start on her weekend. So she spent the morning sleeping the day away then got up and went to take a shower. She was in the middle of washing her hair when her brother just walked right into the bathroom. She squealed and yelled at him, "You could knock you know before just walking into the bathroom. I'll be done in a bit but if you don't want to wait you can always join me?"
 
Matt was shocked when he entered the bathroom and saw his little sister standing there in the shower. Their shower was always so quiet he could never tell if anyone was in there. Before looking away he caught a glimpse of his sister's naked body all dripping wet from the water. Her perky breasts and nice round ass even a little glimpse of her bare teen pussy. "I'm sorry Roxy!" He shouted out as he turned to the side. "Join you?!" He asked in a shocked tone as he looked back at her in reaction to the question. "Maybe we bathed together as kids but things are different now and I can't just hop in the shower with my little sister."
 
She laughed at him. "Really Matt? You need to shower and I am almost done there is nothing wrong with you just jumping in now so that you can enjoy the hot water. You know I use it all up most of the time and then you have to wait an hour for the hot water to come back. It is perfect logic and its not like you have not seen me naked before I mean come on we grew up together." She said looking at him before turning away to grab the shampoo to wash her hair.
 
Matt kept glancing at his sister's sexy wet body as she talked to him. Getting a great view of her ass when she turned to grab the shampoo bottle. Her words were tempting him but his mind would not let him give in. "I can't sis, I just wouldn't feel right sharing a shower with you, we are both grown up now and I shouldn't even be seeing you naked right now. This is bad" He said in response but was not leaving the bathroom, it was almost like his body was frozen.
 
"Fine if you want to wait over an hour for the hot water to come back then that's your choice. But seriously Matt we are both grown and we can handle showering together to save on water and so you don't have to wait." She washes out the shampoo and looks over at him. "Oh and it is not that bad Matt" She says with a wink then she turns to grab the conditioner.
 
Matt was still sweaty and didn't know if he could wait that long to shower. He was giving in to his little sister's words. Closing and locking the door just to be safe he turned back around to face the shower. "Fine, but you can't tell anyone, I know how you have a big mouth sis" He said teasingly as he grabbed the waistband to his shorts and pulled them down a little hesitantly. Eventually pulling them down past his massive flaccid cock that hung lazily between his legs. Then he stepped in the shower behind his sister. "I'm only doing this because I am all sweaty and need to shower"
 
She opened her eyes a little and watched him drop his shorts. She smirked as she won this battle. She washed out her conditioner and leaned past him to grab the body wash. "See not so bad right?" She asks as she leans down to wash her legs, her ass high in the airas she washed her smooth legs.
 
Matt's eyes were glued on his sister's ass as she leaned down to wash her long smooth legs. He had a perfect view of both of her holes right now, something he shouldn't even think of seeing on his sister. He was almost sure she was teasing and messing with him now. If his mind wasn't screaming how wrong this was he probably would have become hard which was a good thing he hadn't. He just stood there still sweaty waiting for his turn under the hot water.
 
She rinsed her legs slowly and stood up and looked at her brother. "Here get some water." She said stepping aside so he could get some water on him. She watches him move under the hot water and she smiles leaning on the wall.
 
Matt stepped under the hot water loving the feeling as it rained down on his tone body. He kept his back to his sister to avoid looking at her sexy petite body for a little as he put shampoo in his hair and rinsed it off and then grabbed his body wash and started to wash his body wanting to get out of this dangerous situation as soon as he could.
 
She smirked and washed him wash himself. "See not so bad now is it?" She said in a teasing tone. She watched as the water washed the soap down and off his body. It was so tone so muscular and if Rox played her cards right that body of his would be hers by the time the weekend was out.
 
"It's still so wrong sis and you know it" He answered back as he finished washing his body and he turned to face his sister one last time. "Thank you for letting me get in on this hot water before you used it all though." He said as he got out of the shower, their bodies just inches apart from one another as he passed her, he could feel the warmth from her body. He stepped out and dried off with a towel before wrapping it around his waist and going to his room. From now on the images of his little sister's naked body would be stuck in his head.
 
She did one last rinse before turning off the water and getting ready to exit the shower. Rox watched her brother wrap her towel around his waist and leave. She stepped out and wrapped a towel around her hair then just walked naked to her room past her brother's room whose door was open. She went to her room and left the door open as she walked around picking out something to wear.
 
Matt got dressed, pulling on a pair of cargo shorts and a t shirt. When he walked past his sister's room he looked in since her door was open and saw she was still naked. He saw her nice round teen ass bouncing as she walked around her room. Yet another image that would be stuck in his head. Her teasing was escalating and becoming more intense then what it used to be. He couldn't give in to her ways though he knew she was just messing with him and could not let her see him react. After staring at her beautiful ass for a few seconds he continued down the hallways and downstairs into the kitchen where he started looking for something to eat.
 
She finally decided on a black thong with matching bra then a micro mini skirt and a tight belly shirt. Once she was dressed and her hair was done she went down stairs for a snack or something cause she was hungry. Walking into the kitchen she sees her brother going through the cabinets. "Do you want to just order out and we can cook later?" She asked making him jump a little, cause he did not see or hear her come in apparently.
 
As Matt was searching through the cabinets for food all of the sudden he heard his sister's voice and he jumped. "God since when did you get so sneaky sis?" He turned around and faced his sister relieved to finally see her in some clothes. "I'm really hungry now so let's order out. What do you want?"
 
She smirks, "Since I needed to get out of this place undetected by your or mom and dad...duh" She replies before hopping on the counter and crossing her legs. "How about pizza, like a deep dish pepperoni pizza with garlic bread, and bread sticks, and wings?" She says with a smile
 
Just the words Roxy spoke made his stomach rumble from hunger. "I'm sold order it" He said teasingly handing her the phone also noticing that her crossing her legs with the skirt on gave him a great view of her panty covered pussy. She was still messing with him and he wondered what her endgame was with all of this or if it was just to mess with him.
 
She called the pizza place and just mentioned who was calling and they put the order with out her having to say anything. She ordered from there enough times for them to know her order. She hung up with a smile and then looked at him. "It will be about 25 dollars total and it will be here in about 20min. So what do you want to do while we wait?" She asked playing with her now straight hair.
 
"Alright I guess I can wait twenty minutes, and I have no idea I'm bored out of my mind" He said when he actually wasn't he just wanted to see what she would pick to do to see if she was actually still teasing him or not. If she was and continued to do so he had a feeling this was going to be a long weekend. He couldn't give in to his little sister.
 
"How about a movie or we can play video games like we used to." She said hopping off the counter with a little extra bounce. She landed softly on her bare feet and put her hands on her hips waiting for him to pick something.
 
He smiled at the memory of them playing video games all the time. "Sure lets go play some video games like old times. I'll even be nice and let you pick the game that I can beat you at" He said teasingly as he headed for the living room and plopped down on the couch waiting for her to pick the game and set it up.
 
She walks into the living room behind him and walks over to where the games are. She bends down so you can see her black thong and ass easily. She goes through the games and picks out call of duty black ops. She puts it in grabs the controllers and hands it to her brother. "Your ass is mine Matt" She teases before plopping on the couch.
 
Back
Top