Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettJ

Romantic & Kinky nutbar
Hi everyone. After a long discussion, I've decided to open this thread. I am hoping it goes well, so please allow me to explain.

We want friendly, open-minded posters in here. No bickering please. We want this to be a happy, friendly place.

I will be allowing posts of almost every type, including incest - so if that bothers you, please skip on by.

We can talk about our days or our writing or fantasies or what we want for supper. We can post naughty or nice.

What we CAN'T post - and I cannot stress this enough - is negativity. I will be here A LOT. I have other rooms I post in, but this one is mine. I created it.

We don't want a lot of arguing or debating or the merits of this and that. No flaming. You don't like it here, no one is going to force you to stay.

Jump on in if you like and test the waters.

BrettJ

Founder / Sensualist / Studmuppet

I can too post negativity........mother fuckers........see.......

If anyone every wants to know the REAL reason I left this thread, feel free to PM me. :)

Last edited:
More

I would prefer this room remain upbeat. If you are serious about that, don't post here.

The friendships I intend to have here are ones that not be to everyone's tastes, but we hope that people will enjoy the room.

BrettJ

Writer / Founder / Sensualist

Hi everyone. After a long discussion, I've decided to open this thread. I am hoping it goes well, so please allow me to explain.

We want friendly, open-minded posters in here. No bickering please. We want this to be a happy, friendly place.

I will be allowing posts of almost every type, including incest - so if that bothers you, please skip on by.

We can talk about our days or our writing or fantasies or what we want for supper. We can post naughty or nice.

What we CAN'T post - and I cannot stress this enough - is negativity. I will be here A LOT. I have other rooms I post in, but this one is mine. I created it.

We don't want a lot of arguing or debating or the merits of this and that. No flaming. You don't like it here, no one is going to force you to stay.

Jump on in if you like and test the waters.

BrettJ

Founder / Sensualist / Studmuppet

What if we want to post both....at the same time? ;)

Wel-cum to our room.

We [ well I and whoever become regulars here ] are just asking for upbeat. Some of us write [ like me ] and will likely post on that subject from time to time. Plus other fantasies. We want the "Freedom" that some rooms don't allow and as the founder, I hope we get a few more regs and lots of laughter and a smidge of kink.

So hello DAIZIE and enjoy!

BrettJ

What? what did you say Brett?

I was distracted by koalabear's AV!

Hey, love the new thread. There is very little method to my madness (when I post), so this sounds like a good place for me.

I am usually upbeat, but I hope there's room in here for occasional smart-ass behavior - not flaming anyone, just allowing my natural snark to pop out from time to time.

:kiss: :kiss: roomies

Well CHARGERGIRL, as much as you want.

Another thing I'd like to see, besides mentiong writing, is an occasional referral to a story that really lit your fire. One that got you horny [ or wet - or both ] or that inspired you to write one of your own.

Fantasy posts are welcomed. Posts on your favorite soft drink [ mine is Pepsi ] are welcomed, although I want folks to remember this is a sex thread. If someone wants advice on writing or help, I hope we will have enough writers [ like me with over 150 posts ] to give help and advice.

We likely can't be all things to all people, but we can try to be creative, upbeat and fun.

BrettJ

Author / Still Founding Himself / Studmuppet

Wel-cum to our room.

We [ well I and whoever become regulars here ] are just asking for upbeat. Some of us write [ like me ] and will likely post on that subject from time to time. Plus other fantasies. We want the "Freedom" that some rooms don't allow and as the founder, I hope we get a few more regs and lots of laughter and a smidge of kink.

So hello DAIZIE and enjoy!

BrettJ

Hello Brett! Thanks for the warm greeting. :rose:*waves*

You are more than welcome DAIZIE and hi to JANE, who I already know.

If anyone wants to talk about themselves or ask me something [ like about my nicknames ] please feel free.

Over the next little while, perhaps we can become a loving family.

LOTS of loving! ;)

BrettJ

Author / Still Here / Sensualist

Okay, two lab mice planning to take over the world is absolutely NOT possible.

NarF!

*Silence Pinky!*

BrainJ

Writer / A Genetically Altered Lab Mouse bent on World Domination / Studmouse

Still On

Well ladies, I feel pretty good about the way things are going so far.

Man, me and 3 women - so far, I have no complaints.

If you have friends, invite them to join.

If those friends are female, bribery can be offered.

Working on my latest - finally got a clear head after a few days of fuzzy.

BrettJ

Hi Brett!...Saw you have a new place...just saying hi...*raising diet coke in the air*...here's hoping this is a little more peaceful for you, CHEERS! :):rose:

From Me continuing ...

Later then CHARGERGIRL.

I'd love to know from those of you who don't know me - what / who brought you to LIT?

Here's my story - for those who are interested.

I used to read / still read a very kinky comic called HOUSEWIVES AT PLAY done by a woman named Rebecca. We began a correspondence and I asked her where I could write, as I had done so yeara ago, but stopped. She referred me here and I've been on ever since. Shortly after posting my first few stories, I found the boards and I've been here ever since.

This gives me a "community" and a place to post updates and such.

How about the rest of you?

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

More greetings

Hello SHYKITTYME. There WILL be less BS, because this is MY thread and I will keep my eyes on it.

When I say that folks, don't feel that I will be heavy-handed in any way [ other than trying to keep things upbeat ] I want you all to have a GREAT time here. Sex, cheery times that will build this thread upwards and onwards.

Stick with us and help me accomplish that goal.

Hey hey all

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Studmuppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back