Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got some time to just sit down and do nothing. ... I love where this sweater is headed already!

Did I mention how fabulously hot that profile photo is? ;)

Hey lovebugs! Hope you all can sleep in a while today to recover from the Christmas festivities. Half of the family was sick yesterday and we had to cancel our dinner company. Although it sucks to have plans changed, I have to say it was fantastic to be home and spend the day in our PJs. It slowed us down enough to really appreciate the day. I'm looking forward to having a few days off to relax and recover, and maybe do some post-Christmas sale shopping. :D

Enough catching up. Let's start a new series, shall we? It's been so cold and snowy here (it was something like 2 degrees this morning)....so let's start with a warm purple sweater. Here we go!

Let us get warm with sex!:devil:

My people will email your people after the Christmas break and we'll set up a meeting to discuss future meetings
OMG I think we work for the same company! LMAO :kiss:

You're welcome
:kiss:

Sorry about the family illness
I hope it didn't spoil Christmas too much
Enjoy the chilling and the shopping:
Thank you!

I have a great idea for cold weather cuddling SS, crotch less PJ's
How'd you know what Santa brought me? :devil:

Oh the bad ideas that come to my mind looking at that sexy body.
How do you know the ideas are bad? If you share them, you might be pleasantly surprised at just how good they are :cattail:

It sucks when your not well hope all is good now, or at least getting better.
Love all you pic's, you are a very sexy lady J9.
I also love to see kick ass ladies in the corporate world well done.
Why, thank you! :kiss:

Glad you got some time to just sit down and do nothing. ... I love where this sweater is headed already!

Did I mention how fabulously hot that profile photo is?
I think that means I need to show more supershy rear in 2014... :cattail:

Hope your Christmas was as awesome as those pics are!!!
Awwww...thank you :kiss:

Very Hot! I want to see more.
More it is!

Let us get warm with sex!
That's the *best* idea I've heard all day!

It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel. :cattail:

Well, let's keep this sweater set moving along, shall we?

Have a good day, lovebugs!

I like to call them eroticas

As long as the sweater, jeans, & everything else come off at the end, I am all for it. Lol

Glad you are back home and into playing mood. Enjoy your day indoor and the weekend J
Of course smile and have a lot of fun.... C

It's been so cold and dark ~ just makes me want to stay in bed and get lost in a good book. Or better yet, a trashy romance novel. :cattail:

so glad to have found...

Supershy….glad to join this thread!!! You are terrific…..Look good and seem fun...

Gorgepus as always my dear...love the red.peeking out,.. and those lips just beg to be kissed!!

Fav is No. 6 that's a very sexy look you have there. :kiss:

i wish it was cold and dark here and you could snuggle up into me :p
love the purple on you sweets

Well if your looking for trashy romance stories I`'ve got some on lit you could try. Sugar Daddy or Guardian Angel would be good places to start.

As long as the sweater, jeans, & everything else come off at the end, I am all for it. Lol

Glad you are back home and into playing mood. Enjoy your day indoor and the weekend J
Of course smile and have a lot of fun.... C
Thank you :kiss:

Always got to love the buttons undone and bra showing look.
Hey you! Good to see you again :kiss:

Supershy….glad to join this thread!!! You are terrific…..Look good and seem fun...
Thank you ~ welcome aboard ... looks like you're bringing the wine... my favorite :kiss:

Gorgepus as always my dear...love the red.peeking out,.. and those lips just beg to be kissed!!
My lips do love to be kissed indeed ~ come on over here and I'll show you just how much.

Love the pose
Thank you! :kiss:

I'd trade places with that necklace in a heartbeat. Love the cleavage!!
Ha! Sounds like a plan :devil:

Fav is No. 6 that's a very sexy look you have there.
Thank you! :kiss:

i wish it was cold and dark here and you could snuggle up into me
love the purple on you sweets
It doesn't have to be cold and dark for me to snuggle with you my dear :kiss:

Well if your looking for trashy romance stories I`'ve got some on lit you could try. Sugar Daddy or Guardian Angel would be good places to start.
Thank you! I'll have to give those a try ;)

Well your hand is getting some action![/url]
Yes ~ now what shall we do to give your hand some action? :cattail:

Very nice pics with the sweater. Hope your family gets well soon.
Thank you :kiss:

Hey there lovebugs!

I've been a bit under the weather ~ caught the funk that the rest of the family had *sigh* At least it waited til after Xmas.

Good thing I thought ahead and took these pics before Xmas ;)

Hey there lovebugs!

I've been a bit under the weather ~ caught the funk that the rest of the family had *sigh* At least it waited til after Xmas.

Poor baby...watching my Caps skate around your beloved team tonight can't help you feel any better :)

Hey there lovebugs!

We are all under the weather, is it possible to be over the weather? :confused:

Nothing beats a nice slow tease :devil:

Hey there lovebugs!

It's the one time you wish families were selfish and didn't share lol
Hope you're feeling a lot better :kiss:
Great pics :devil:

Hey there lovebugs!

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better soon. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back