Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"Why can't I go all out to buy my Angel beautiful things" he says as he smiles and than looks you over his cock stirring again. He couldn't help him self he stared at her and wanted her more and more.

"I want to change so i don't have to worry about trying to do things like stop having amazing sex with you cause my wound opened up" he says chuckling as he than looked at his hand and smiles.He takes your hand and than kisses it.

"I would love to give you a ring...I'm not quite ready to do that yet...its too soon, I want to live with you here for a bit to truly get to know you and enjoy a real relationship with you before i ask for your hand." he says smiling with sincerity.
 
"Okay baby you can buy me what you want and I won't complain. I just don't like you spending all your money on me I want you to treat yourself. You do a lot for me I just want you to do things for yourself as well." She looked at him. Right now she wanted to ride his cock so hard but his leg was bad and she didn't want to make him feel bad for being injured so she was keeping it to herself how much she wanted him. She hoped he couldn't tell how horny she was.

"Huni it doesn't matter that we can't have anymore sex tonight. I'm happy and our relationship isn't all about sex. You know I enjoy sex but I also just like snuggling with you." She looked at him kissing her hand she felt a bit weak kneed. She looked into his eyes as he spoke to her.

"Well I can't wait to wear your ring but I'm not in any rush to get engaged to you. I'm happy with you and I don't want to rush into anything. I love you but I'm not ready to wear your ring. I'm moving in with you and that makes me so happy and I know one day I will be your wife but not yet." She smiled at him.
 
"Good to hear on all fronts Baby, I would love to have you as a fiance butthe time is not right yet."he says as he gets to his feet and begins to walk. He has a slight limp as he gets back into the bed room and puts on a simple pair of sweats and a t-shirt, very plain as he smiles and tosses you a pair of small sweat pants on one of his used shirts.

"Here Sophia put those on while i call the Hotel Restaurant and get the food," he pauses as he looks at you and chuckles " I'm ordering you the same thing as me, though only half the portion..You need to eat Sophia" he says as he uses the hotel phone and begins to order the fish Alfredo, and looks over to watch you dress. Once done with the order he turns to walk over and wrap his hands about you and kiss you on the side of your neck his cock pressing into your ass cheeks through the fabric as he than asks.

"You sure you want to quit do to injury coach I'm good for another few plays" he chuckles and than slides his hands down over your body enjoying you as he rests his chin on your shoulder.

"And if not what are we to do than? We can watch a few of the movies I mentioned, or may be try and sleep....I would love to wrap my self about you all day and all not"he says kissing you on the cheek than than smiling.
 
"You know I'm glad we agree the time is not right to get engaged. We are doing great the way we are. I love the fact that I'm going to live with you full time." She said watching him get to his feet she followed him. She watched him get dressed. She was happy seeing him smile. She took the sweat pants and shirt. She slide on the top and then the sweats as he ordered food. She moaned as he kissed her neck. She felt his cock pressing against her. "What do you think baby? Do you think I look hot in your clothes?"

She thought to herself I've always said I'll be honest to him. "Huni you know if your leg wasn't hurt I'd say I want you to fuck me but I'm worried about your leg so I don't think its the best idea. I am horny but I care more about you being okay than my horniness."
 
"We could try to..." he pauses as he tries to think"...damn what did Emily call it...It was just there" he said as he smiled and walked towards the entry way as he smiled and headed towards the door

"I know the 69" he says luaghing as he gets to the door and pulls a gun from the desk and smiles as he than hears the knock at the door.

"Whats the catch" Francisco asked as he held his gun at the door. if he pulled the trigger it would go through and hit the person on the other side.

"Halibit" says the muffled voice of Johnny as Francisco opens the door revealing the barely 18 looking year old the other side through with two bags of food, and a cart with a nice bottle of wine on it.
 
"What could we try?" She asked following him. She was confused he stopped mid sentence. She looked at him when he said 69 she smiled. "Okay but don't move to much I don't want your leg getting worse. I think your cock will be a lovely desert." She laughed.

She watched him get his gun out and go to the door. She stood behind him her hand nestled in her hair. When Francisco opened the door and Johnny was there she smiled. "Hi Johnny how are you?" She asked stepping to the side so he could bring the cart into the room. She enjoyed making guys feel awkward. She was aware that guys found her hot but she didn't understand what was so special about her that drove guys crazy. She wondered how Francisco felt about Johnny liking her. She was always pretty honest with Francisco but there was one thing she hadn't told him it was about Johnny. He had once came on to her while Francisco had been out. Nothing happened between them she pushed him away, the only reason she didn't tell him was because Johnny begged her not to tell him.
 
"Thanks Johnny" Francisco says as he eyes the kid and looks to Sophia. He shakes his head and than lets Johnny step out to leave Francisco points his gun in tue back of Johnny's spine.

" What's with the awkwardness between you Johnny, did you make a pass on Sophia?"he says twisting the barrel a bit before he smile. He smiles a sharp feral smile as he waots an answer.

"Y..Y...Yes..I d...d..did" Johnny said as he stammers and wets him self his whole body reacting to ylthe fear and danger he was in.

" Thanks for being honest..now go relieve your self and have Monica take over, you get clean and get some rest, and remember Johnny she's mine" he says gesturing him to go with the gu

As Johnny leaves Franciscos face is expressionless he sees his guard leave. He than slipps the gun away and throws down a towel. He than walks over to you a smile on his face and kisses your lips.

" I will agree to that, I love how you are concerned about my leg, its so cute" he says as he brushes the hair from your eyes and smiles as he looks at the gun and laughs.

" Oops forgot I still had it in my hand" he sits it down on the cart and looks at you." Beloved tldo you know how to use a gun or well any form of self defense? Cause I can't always protect you and if you don't know any weapons or defense training than Monica is gonna have to train you as well as me, just in case an enemy of mine wishes to do some thing to my girlfriend" he says opening the wine and pouring it perfectly into two glasses.
 
Sophia noticed Johnny looking at her. She felt so awkward. She ran her fingers through her hair trying not to make eye contact with him. She hoped it wasn't obvious that things were pretty awkward between her and Johnny. She saw Francisco walk behind Johnny pushing the gun into his back. She pretended not to hear the conversation. She stood just looking at them as she fidgeted. She thought fuck Francisco knows about Johnny making a move on her. She hoped he wouldn't be mad with her for not telling him. She smiled hearing him she was his.

She looked at him and kissed him passionately. She stroked his back softly. "Well I love you baby and I want you to be happy and I want you well. I don't want you hurt anymore today." She watched him push her hair out of her eyes and she looked deeply in his eyes then she looked down at the gun. "Huni I know how to use a gun. My dad showed me and no ones going to take me away from you I promise." She smiles at him watching him pour two glasses of wine.

"You know I've actually had to shoot someone before I've only injured a person though." She said emotionless.
 
he embraces you holding you and rubs your back as he than kisses your forward.

"Shhh,Shhh" he says as he only reacts at the last few words and just holds you there. he leans his forward against yours and looks into your eyes.

"I've been there, Don't worry it should never get easy, never...for those of tus who do it is a very awful thing..but for you my Angel my Darling Sophia, you must never get used to such a horrible act" he says as he leads over to the table and sits you into a chair and than places a plate and dishes out your half portion and than he repeats the process on his side.

He than pours two glasses of a beautiful white wine and sets one infront of you and than one infront of him as he sits down and smiles.

"eat up than we can retire to the bed for movies and more dirty fun" he says with a wry smile.
 
She rested her head on his shoulder. She loved it when he was sweet to her.
She moved her head back and looked at him. "It is terrible thing but the guy deserved I had to do it. Yes it was awful but he would of done awful things to me. I was out walking home from a friends it was late and dark. My friend was worried about me walking out alone so told me to take her gun so I did. When I was getting closer to my house a guy dragged me into an alley and he was drunk. He tried to touch me so I shot him in the arm because of course I didn't want to kill him. It doesn't bother me anymore because sometimes you have to do terrible things to protect yourself and the ones you love."

She walked him to the table. She sat down watching him put her plate in front of her and he put her food on her plate. She smiled at him. "Thank you baby." She took her glass in her hand and raised it. "Here's to us."
 
"Yes heres' to us" he says raising his glass as he than sips it and smiles." he begins to eat his food and looks at you smiling. He was loving you here in one of his abodes in his clothes.

"So Sophia ask me anything you want and i will try to answer, you are not just some flight of fancy to me..I plan on keeping you as a precious jewel" he says as he takes a bit of the fish and slowly savors the bite.

"Come now don't be shy...I mean I have seen you naked physically haven't I" he said with a slight chuckle as he sipped more of the wine and continued on.
 
She smiled at him watching him drink his wine. She cut up her food and started to eat it. "Oh my god baby this food is amazing. I think I may have a food orgasm." She laughed. She was enjoying being with him in his clothes. She loved him and she was enjoying being with him. "Well I'm planning on staying around so I'm glad you want me to be your precious jewel and you can ask me anything you want as well. Well you've said you'd like to be engaged to me someday so um do you want a family?" She asked feeling awkward about asking him that. She carried on eating her food.
 
"i would love a family, though Not until i hang up my role as hitman" he says as he eats his food and than looks at you.

"Sophia, I wondered what drew you to me...I mean I was never really seeking a woman and there you were one day, a beautiful Angel who asked what i was doing later.. and now that woman has stolen my heart and my virginity" he says chuckling
 
"Well that's good because I want a family too and I plan on having it with you in the future." She pushed her plate away she was full. She sipped on her wine.

"Well you are handsome and I heard really bad things about you but I thought there must be a reason for all the bad because you looked so different to what people told me and you didn't look like a bad man and your not a bad its just life good people do bad things but they are still good people. I remember the day we met so fondly. I'd come with my farther to one of your farther's annual parties. I saw you sat alone at the bar and thought why is handsome guy like that alone and so I came over we started talking and the rest is history. I knew there was something special about you. Your so different from ever guy I've been with all they wanted was sex and your not like that we knew each other mentally before we did physically. You make me so happy."
 
"Ah I see...hmmm" he says as he gets up and walks over to the kitchen to get a container.He than walks back over and puts your food in to a container and than the little left of his.

" I say lets get to bed. I'm gonna have to spank you for not finishing you food, food shouldn't be wasted" he peans in and kisses your lips." This food will go to My street connection Simon, man eats little, prefers booze. He how ever is more willing to give up leads when food.is involved"

He than pulls back your head and kisses your lips, his tongue slipping into your mouth teasing yours before he pulls his mouth away and smiles.

" Ready my dear, your in for a good spanking" he says as he pulls from you and puts the container in the fridge.
 
She watched him go get a container from the kitchen. She stood up and passed him her plate. She stroked her hair out of her face and looked at him. "Yes let's go to bed and have desert. Oh come on you know me I don't eat lots. I don't eat much I'm a girl and we did eat early on at that restaurant. Please don't spank me I'm a good girl." She kissed him passionately. "Oh Simon the one who likes his brandy." She leaned in again and kissed him passionately. Their tongues intertwined. She looked at him she pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Please don't spank me. I'm a good girl I'm your angel so you can't spank me!"
 
"I guess" he says slapping your butt playfully and than gripping your ass threw the sweats and kisses you as he smiles and pulls way" But I love your ass, its so cute, and sexy, If I didn't get mesmerized every time I looked into your eyes, I would love to watch you walk away" he says as he pressed him self close to you and kissed your lips softly.

"Ummm I want you so badly, I know I know your worried" he says as he pulls his lips away and than grips both your hands and kisses them."Lets though work off this tension and than get some sleep tomorrow I am taking you out to shop, and well for me to see your beautiful body in all sorts of pretty things.What do you say"
 
She laughed when he slapped her ass playfully. She looked at him as he gripped her ass. She leaned in and kisses him passionately. "I'm glad you like my ass. Why are you mesmerised by eyes? Oh you love my ass and you know I'm a hottie." She bent down shaking her ass for him. Then she stood up straight she pulled him closely to him and kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest. "I love you. Do you love me?" She looked at him with passion and lust in her eyes. "Oh I want you too and I am worried about you but how about you lay on your back and I ride you." She said playing with a strand of her hair. She kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest softly. "Let's go to bed and I can ride you and then we can snuggle up and go to sleep. I'm excited about going shop with you tomorrow. I can't wait to try on some sexy clothes for you and turn you on like crazy. I want you to buy yourself some stuff tomorrow as well as me so I don't feel bad."
 
" The ass you have is magnificent. I could coat your ass in paint and let you press it against the canvas and hang it over our bed." he says as he kisses you again

Francisco than slide his hand into yours and walks you towards the bed room." Your eyes draw me in and keep me focused on you, and your beauty." he says smiling as he than chuckles and turns to face you kissing you deeply and passionately. His tongue escaping his lips to whirl about yours. He than pulled his mouth away and looked into your eyes.
" I love you, how can you not know How much I do" he says kissing you one last time before he opens the door to the dlbedroom again and smiles.

" Lets get to bed, Sophia" he says pulling away to take off his shirt and than his pants bid cock springing to life as he slides on to the bed and smiles as he lays on his side and does a sexy pose." Does this do any thing for you" he says as he lays one hand proping up his head the other gesturing out to show you his hard body, its scars and of coarse his eager cock.
 
She squeezed his hand as they walked to the bedroom. She was blushing as he told her she was a beauty. "Oh stop it baby your making me blush. You over complement me." She smiled at him. She kissed him back with as much passion as he gave her. She stroked his chest as she looked at him as he told her he loved her. "I know you love me I just like hearing you say you love me."

She watched him get undressed and then get on the bed. His pose made her laugh. She loved when they had time alone. He always relaxed when they were alone he wasn't on edge and he made her laugh so much. "Well huni I would love a canvas of you like that on the wall but then other people would see what I get and to be honest I'm greedy I want this all to myself." She crawled onto the bed and kissed him. She pushed him onto his back and slide on top of him. She was rubbing her pussy against his cock. She looked into his eyes and she smiled. "You know I love you more than anything and you make me happy no ones ever made me feel the way you make me feel." She kissed his neck softly as she gripped his cock and slide his cock head into her pussy. She slide down on his cock. She sat on his full cock adjusting to his size before she started to bounce up and down on his cock. "Oh baby." She moaned.
 
Francisco watches you as you lower you self on him and he moans as you settle down to the base, he smiles as he lets his hand slide over your legs at first just letting his fingers run over you caressing you as he smile enjoying you.

he begins to buck a bit into your pussy not alot just a little bit as he runs his hands back and cups your ass cheeks."Oh Sophia you are too good to me, You are so beautiful, and so..so Tight!" he says as he manages to slide a finger between the cheeks and tease you ass hole a bit run his finger about your hole and than presses on it as he arches a bit as he wiggles right to left as you ride his cock trying to throw you off a bit by letting his cock rattle in side you.
 
Last edited:
"Oh Francisco I love you." She whispered into his ear before kissing and nibbling his neck. She loved feeling his fingers run over her body caressing her body. His touch made her feel safe and happy. "Oh baby your so good to me so I'm always going to be here treating you well and loving you."
She felt his finger pressed against her asshole. "Do you want to take my asshole?" She asked him.
 
"I would love too, but not right now..maybe tomorrow" he says with a smile as he begins to run his left hand over your spine as his right hands pointer finger presses even harder on your asshole as he smiles.

"Unless you can't wait and need me in your ass" he said with a sly smile as he chuckles a bit before his kisses your lips and begins to push his cock in and out of you.
 
She moaned loudly as he pressed his pointer finger harder on her asshole. "Your a massive tease and its not fair. I want you in my ass. Don't you want your my ass?" She asked looking at him as she bounced up and down on his cock. She stroked his chest softly. She kissed him passionately. "I need your cock in my ass please give me it baby."
 
he smiles as he begins to pump a little more into you as I than laugh and look at you with a wicked smile.
"Oh but your tortured face looks so damned cute" Francisco says as he slips his finger into your ass and than begins to finger your tight little ass as he leans up and kisses you before you can protest more.
 
Back
Top