the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE="+4"]THIS IS THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to apologize to all it's members as well as to all the LITEROTICANS who visit this thread (in the thousands) for the hate that has been continually spewed out by the #1 racist and hater on the site - the dumb texan.
image.php

ugly racist

So please, we ask that you ignore LITEROICA'S #1 racist and leave him to his little games while we at A.I.R. continue to identify and reward the great authors who supply us with such wonderful tales.

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


sexy-halloween.jpg


You can begin submitting your stories on Sunday, September 30th and up until October 21st. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around October 31st

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Halloween Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Halloween Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
[SIZE="+4"]Newbie Alert[/SIZE]

The above contest is a fake put on by scouries for his own benefit. He is AIR and the only one who makes the decisions on his so called winners.

The above rules are so he can pick and choice who wins in his fake contest. As you can see, he exclude4s whole categories and anyone who speaks out against him. His whole reason for these fake contests is to bring the Contest system on Lit down.

Thank you

Now you can visit the Real Halloween Contest by going here:

The Official Author's Hangout Halloween Contest Support Thread
 
This will be the third "official" A.I.R. Halloween contest. But before A.I.R. was born the generous people at ScouriesWorld sponsored an unofficial Halloweeen Contest that ran opposite LITEROTICA'S one.

It was a grand success and led to the wonderful A.I.R. Contests that now attract thousands of entries every year.

So before I review past A.I.R. Halloween Contest winners for you I thought it might be appropriate to highlight the 2009 winners.

Here they are:


ScouriesWorld 2009 HALLOWEEN AWARD WINNERS

LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


“I Love You Mommy” by WmForrester

LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Sorority Suck You Bus by sarahhh

LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Staying True to Who I Am by D.G.Hear

] LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Midnight by alana9
 
Last edited:
This will be the third "official" A.I.R. Halloween contest. But before A.I.R. was born the generous people at ScouriesWorld sponsored an unofficial Halloweeen Contest that ran opposite LITEROTICA'S one.

It was a grand success and led to the wonderful A.I.R. Contests that now attract thousands of entries every year.

So before I review past A.I.R. Halloween Contest winners for you I thought it might be appropriate to highlight the 2009 winners.

Here they are:


ScouriesWorld 2009 HALLOWEEN AWARD WINNERS


LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


“I Love You Mommy” by WmForrester


LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Sorority Suck You Bus by sarahhh


LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Staying True to Who I Am by D.G.Hear


LITEROTICA’S 2009 Halloween Contest
HIGHEST RATED STORY WINNER


Midnight by alana9

That "contest" was just as bogus as the ones since. Nobody actually enters these "contests", because they don't even exist. Scouries just announces a list of "winners" from stories posted in early October, based on whatever he feels like using as a criterion. There are never any prizes awarded by him or anybody else. As long as nobody takes him seriously, there is no harm done, but some people actually believe his bullshit and are influenced in their entries in the real contests.

There is only one Halloween Contest going, and I am going to enter that genuine contest with a story about a beautiful drag queen named Pauletta, and how she won the San Francisco drag queen beauty pageant for the second year in a row. :)
 
Last edited:
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


sexy-witch.gif


Authors please be advised that you can start submitting your contest stories tomorrow.

And please try to remember: This is an erotic story site. No aliens! No non erotic in our contest.

Good luck!
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to invite the top, most favorited authors on this site, the following greats:

20 Favoritest Authors

• 1.Many Feathers (3612)
• 2.BarondeSade (3522)
• 3.rgjohn (3483)
• 4.Goldeniangel (3476)
• 5.alwayswantedto (3426)
• 6.scouries (3388)
• 7.Slickman (3378)
• 8.JazCullen (3005)
• 9.Ahabscribe (2933)
• 10.silkstockingslover (2837)
• 11.Selena_Kitt (2818)
• 12.TryAnything (2700)
• 13.Elianna (2610)
• 14.youbadboy (2546)
• 15.Tx Tall Tales (2546)
• 16.nikki_2021 (2475)
• 17.Daniellekitten (2412)
• 18.walterio (2285)
• 19.DoctorWolf (2281)
• 20.samslam (2267)

to participate in


the 2012 Halloween Contest

 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Help us stamp out RACISM!!!!!.

image.php

klan.jpg

our racists Halloween costume?

Sorry clown boy… not in the A.I.R. Contest…
 
[SIZE="+3"]THIS IS THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


Scouries, you are so funny. :D
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
MagicMan200x300-1.jpg

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php

yes a.i.r. is the home of the greats
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


sexy-witch.gif


We’re off!!!!!!

Remember all: All stories that are submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest window are automatically entered in our contest (as long as they don’t include a character named Pauletta nor contravene any other A.I.R. Rule).

And what a great first day we’ve had. Just look at some of the entries we received today. Including a couple of MANU Award winners.


Black Cuckold Reality- Black man watches black wife with white man.
Submitted by Samuelx (Loving Wives) 09/29/12

Moira and Ray- Faithless father.
Submitted by Jena121 (Incest/Taboo) 09/29/12

Bedding Two Brothers- Gay gives up his ass to two brothers, one gay and one bi.
Submitted by walterio (Gay Male) 09/29/12

Herman - A young man's journey.
Submitted by Just Plain Bob (Loving Wives) 09/29/12
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


sexy-witch.gif


We’re off!!!!!!

Remember all: All stories that are submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest window are automatically entered in our contest (as long as they don’t include a character named Pauletta nor contravene any other A.I.R. Rule).



Don't worry about breaking any rules, because there are no rules, because this "contest" does not exist. The Halloween Theme Conest does exist, and you can enter any kind of story or essay you want (but no poems) and you can have as many characters named Pauletta as you want. I intend to enter a gay male story about a gay man named Pauletta, who lives in San Francisco's Castro District and enters a drag queen beauty contest. :D He is a character I regularly write about.
 
Hey, so the holloween story dosent have to abide by a specific theme?
 
Last edited:
Hey, so the holloween story dosent have to abide by a specific theme?

It should have some connection to Halloween, or some of the readers will call you on it, but it can be pretty remote. Of course, there is always a possibility they will tighten the requirements sometime and reject some stories. :eek: I don't expect that, but yu can never tell.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


pumpkin-tits.jpeg


Another great day!

Over fifty entries.

But guess what?

Yes our little AHland racist tried to slip an entry into our contest! Imagine! Thought he could fool jacqui :rolleyes: ...
 
wow another MANU Award winner entered...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]



184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award


A great writer, please join me and millions of A.I.R. readers worldwide in welcoming into the a.i.r. halloween contest the one and only:

[size=+4]
Goldeniangel
[/size]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top