Incest and the Dead (Closed for JadeKnight)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Character Profile: Abby Walters, Age 40, Brunette, Petite figure.
Character Profile: Becky Walters, Age 18, Dirty Blonde, Petite figure, recent H.S. Grad.

The thunder crashes. Rain pouring in squalls. Wind blowing.

"Becky?! James?! Jason?!" screamed a distraught mother, covered in blood that was not her own. It was that of the courtesy desk clerk that attacked her out of nowhere, trying to bite her. The lights had gone out in the hotel. The only light coming from the storm outside, illuminating the creeping shadows of the walking dead seeking her flesh to feed their insatiable hunger. "Becky?! Come on! Where are you guys?" she turned around, a broken and bloody broom handle in her hand. One shoe on and her dress in a tattered mess. Her hair normally pulled back falling about her face as the wind blows through hotel from broken windows. The hurricane came at such a horrible time. And this mess. "Just what the hell is going on?" she whispered to herself, opening a door she only knew to be the hotel room they all shared.

A large suite with 3 bedrooms adjacent to one another so they would all have their privacy. A large family room so they could come together every now and again at the end of the day after everyone had participated in various hotel 'fun-in-the-sun' activities, as the brochure had promised.

"Fun in the sun, indeed," she muttered looking around the room lit up by another lightning flash. They weren't anywhere to be found. "Where are you guys?" she cried out, tears falling from her eyes. This was all supposed to be some family getaway. Something to allow the family time together before the kids went off to college. One last family outing before Summer was over. Why? Why did this all have to go south like this? She sat on the edge of the bed, her head in her hands as she sobbed to herself.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

"Oh James! This room is huge! And there's a balcony!" Abby exclaimed stepping out to the balcony, dropping the suitcases in the room, just leaving them where they lie.

"Turn around, honey," James said, holding the old fashioned camera that he had bought on eBay up. He smiled looking at his lady. He adjusted the lens just as she turned around.

"Oh hell no, James!" she tried covering her face. "I'm so tired from the flight. You can't expect me to want my picture taken when I look like this!" She stood in the doorway. She moved her fingers to the side, noticing that he wasn't moving an inch. "You're impossible," she said with a smile, moving her arms up and leaning up against the doorway.

"And that's why you love me," he said as he snapped the camera. He looked at the preview on the camera screen before hitting save. At least the camera had been fitted with a memory card drive..

She took a step back. "God, you're going to blind us all with that damn thing. We're not going to need flash. The sun is out and it's going to be out all week. Just enjoy something. Besides, we all have iPhones. We can record and take photos that way. You don't have to go all Chevy Chase on us," she said moving closer to him.

"But don't you get it, Mom. He's always been that way," Becky said walking in the room, dropping her bag, noticing how large the room was. "Oh god, it's so large in here!" the young blonde exclaimed.

Jason walked in dropping his bag and Abby was startled from her memory of the scene by a noise in the hotel room.

She picked up the broom handle and walked into the other bedroom. "Jason? Are you in here?" she called out. She pushed the door open and there was a form in the corner of the room. It was a large form, so it couldn't be Jason.

"James?" she called out. The form was hunched over, seemingly devouring something. It then shot up and turned towards her. "Oh god, Jamesie.." she muttered rushing out to try and close the door to keep him from coming out, but she wasn't strong enough.

"Oh god! Someone help please!" she called out.

"Mom! Move!" came a voice. She looked across the room and Becky was there pointing a gun.

"Becky, where'd you get a gun?!"

"Just move!" she ordered again. She cocked the pin just as Abby jumped out of the way. The door burst open and the turned James roared as he went after them both. Becky burst into tears. "I'm sorry, daddy.." she said, her hair wet and sticking to her face as she pulled the trigger, the bullet bursting through his head. His body dropping to the floor.
 
Last edited:
Character Profile: Jason Walters, Age 20, slim muscular build, College Sophomore

It had been awhile Jason went on family vacation, having been busy with college and college soccer. It had taken a little coaxing by Becky to get him to come, but he was there in the end.

The first day at the resort went well, watching his dad tease his mother Abby with the camera. He had barely managed to get his things in when Becky decided to drag him out to the beach area, saying something about giving their parents some alone time.

Jason spent his time watching Becky flirt with a few guys, feeling a bit protective of her. However he gave her some space. They stayed on the beach until it was dinner time, after which became family movie time. Becky fell asleep snuggled against her brother.

--------

Leaving the girls to spend time together for the day, Jason wandered the hotel for a bit. He ran into a cute redhead in the lobby, spending time flirting and talking with her until the storm rolled in and cut out the power. The redhead decided she needed to go and check on her father, when the desk clerk decided to offer them a flashlight. Jason accepted it, escorting the girl to her own room.

Her room was on the third floor above theirs. As they approached her room, there were sounds of scratching coming from the other side of the door. He wasn't quite expecting what happened next. As the girl opened the door, her dad suddenly lunged and grabbed a hold of her, ripping her throat open with his teeth.

He was about to help her when a shot rang out from the floor below. He cursed and ran downstairs, the light bouncing as he ran. He flung open their room door, the light wavering around.

"I heard a---"

Jason lost words as he saw his mother covered in blood, a dead body on the floor, and his sister crying.
 
The pool of blood surrounding them as both women huddled in the corner. The walking dead could be heard coming down the corridor. "Becky, shh shh.. It's okay.." Abby said, trying to console her young daughter but the blonde just wasn't having it.

"Oh god, Mom... Daddy.. he's, he's... Oh god.. I killed Daddy. I'm going to Hell. Oh god, Mom!" Becky screamed out, tears covering her face as they flooded from her eyes. She gripped her mom's shoulders as she nuzzled her face into her mother's chest.

Then they heard footsteps and both of them looked up, a flashlight shining in their direction. "I heard a---"

"Jason!" Abby cried, standing up. She walked through the puddle of blood that oozed out from her husband's head. "Oh Jason!" she said tripping over a suitcase only to fall into his arms.

"What's going on, Jay? Why did Daddy try to kill us? Why are there people eating people in the lobby?" Becky said running over to him. Her white sundress covered in blood spatters as she looked to the door. She let out a loud scream. "Jason! Look out!" she said pointing towards the door, a strange looking zombie coming in the room.
 
Jason didn't really have a chance to get an answer about who or what was going on. Instead, he ended up with his mother against him as she tripped over the suitcase. He tried to catch her as best he could with just one hand.

"I..I.."

He stammered a bit as Becky poured out her questions, not really giving him a chance to speak. The light shone on her blood-covered sundress for a moment before she was pointing at the door. The gun would have probably been a good thing for her to have, but she had left it in the corner.

Jason was trying figure out exactly what sort of horror show they had stepped into. The light shined on an unheard of two-headed man zombie standing in the doorway. He gently but quickly pushed his mother aside as the zombie roared and ran into the room.

The flashlight he held was one of the heavy metal kind, so he was able to use it as a club. It took a few blows, more blood and brains flying everywhere before the creature went down. Jason panted as he stood over the bodies, pointing towards the door.

"I think that door needs to be barricaded."
 
All three of them covered in blood that was foreign to them. The groans filling the room from the approaching zombies. Both women looked to one another as Jason pointed to the door. They got up and closed the door, using anything they could to bolster its security. They pulled the bar in front of it, pushing it in place. Even by now, the storm was letting up. The wind was blowing slower, lightning flashes could still be seen.

"The eye must be passing over," Abby said, walking towards the balcony door. She stepped over broken glass, it cracking under her shoe as she leaned on the railing. "They're calling for help. We have to help them," she said hearing people down below in the main area of the hotel.

"Mom! Be reasonable! We have to help ourselves first," Becky said, a tinge of anger filling her voice as she leaned against the door. The sound of scratching and rapping hands at the door causing her to jump back a bit. "We've got to get off this island. This can't be everywhere can it?"

"I don't know," Abby said, the rain starting to pour again. The eye of the storm passing. "For now, we need to just bunker down until it clears up. Then we make a break for it down to the shore. Maybe there's a boat."

"A boat? Seriously?" Becky gawked, sitting down next to Jason, her eyes glancing at their father's corpse as she slowly began to cry again. "Oh god, Daddy.." she sobbed.
 
Jason was quiet as the ladies barricaded the door. He stood there for several moments, the flashlight barely held in his hand. He was also partially listening to the two of them argue about what was going on.

When Becky sat down beside him, it pulled him from his little stupor. He reached down and laid his free hand on his sister's shoulder, who leaned against his leg for comfort as she cried again.

"We can't help anyone but ourselves Mom. All that noise will probably just attract more of them.if stay quiet, maybe they'll ignore us."

He gave a weak smile to his mother, even though he wasn't sure she could see it.

"Let's try and wait till it's light, maybe try to get some sleep."

Still leaning against her brother, Becky lifted her head as she snuffled a little.

"Can I please sleep with you Jason? Just so I'm not alone."

Jason blinked for a blink at the request, looking towards Abby.

"Mom?"
 
Abby wasn't focusing on the room. Her mind filled with the screams of terror that still filled the area down below. The darkness of the night lit by the storm that still raged outside. Another storm brewed inside her chest deep within her soul. Her family torn apart now. Her husband dead by her own daughter's hand. Out of self-defense, but still. The pain it caused her to hear her baby girl cry. To sob against her brother's chest. Tears began to fill her eyes as she thought back to the photo she had taken in secret of her adoring husband just earlier that same day.

"Mom?"

She turned around, bringing her hand up to her eyes to wipe away the tears. "W-what?" she asked, startled a bit by the questioning look on her son's eyes.

"Jason's wanting to know if I can stay in the bed with him. I d-don't want to be alone," Becky asked, her eyes red from crying so much.

Abby looked to the bedroom that really hadn't been touched. It was clean and had a door that led out into the hallway. It was access for room service. It was supposed to be the room shared by her and James. But now, they needed to barricade down for the night -- at least until the storm passed.

"We'll go in here," she said pointing to the room. She looked around. "Grab some clean clothes from the carry-on bag. You know me - I always pack extra in case something gets lost in transit." She picked it up and helped Becky into the other room.

"Jason. Work on pushing the cabinet against that door as well. We don't want those damn things in here while you guys sleep." Abby pulled out a top and switched into it while Becky changed into a tank top and jean short combo. She laid on the bed while Abby sat in the chair near the balcony door in the bedroom. "You guys rest. I'll be fine." She gave a weak smile as she clutched the broom handle with the broken end that she had been using as a weapon this whole time, dried blood on the tip.
 
Following his mother and sister into the other room, he went to work blocking the door as best as he could. The service door at least had a dead bolt on it, and seemed to be pretty sturdy. He tried not to look while his sister was changing, focusing on moving the cabinet in front of the door.

"That should hold."

He paused for a moment, the screams much fewer now. Soon it was deathly quiet downstairs. He figured, or at least hoped a few people managed to make some sort of safety. He looked at his mother for a few moments before walking over to her.

"Everything will be fine, as long as we are quiet. I love you."

He gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead before pulling off his bloody shirt. The filtering moonlight caught on the sweat he had built up from the fight earlier. He made his way over and laid down in the bed, smiling as Becky snuggled against him.

"Good night big brother."

"Good night sis, mom."
 
Abby hugged her son goodnight, her smile showing when he crawled in next to Becky as she watched them snuggle together. It had been some time since they had done that. Memories flooded her mind of the forts they used to build in the living room -- then the fights they would have because of one of them tearing it down by mistake. Why was she thinking this way? Because the world could be ending? That might be it. Her world was definitely ending. Or was it just beginning? She couldn't understand it all.

The silence was deafening. Abby didn't realize it but she soon dozed off as well.

The sunshine pouring into the room as the rough hitting from something at the door woke them up.

"Oh god!" Abby screamed out as she looked to the two of them. Becky was sat up, breathing hard as she scooted up against the headboard.

Abby looked toward the door that was barricaded. "Jason.. I'll help you.. We've got to get out of here. Maybe there's a boat we can get to," she mentioned gripping the broom handle tight.
 
Jason jumped a bit from his sleep at the banging on the door. It took a few seconds for him to process what was going on once more. He shook his head for a moment when his mother suggested they head back out into the hotel.

"No, not that way mom. It's not safe."

He looked towards the balcony for a moment, getting an idea.

"Come, help me with the bed sheets."

He grabbed the blanket, pulling on it as Becky scrambled to get off the bed. Dragging the blanket over to the balcony, he quickly tied it around the railing before dropping it over the side.

"We'll head to the docks. There might be a boat there. It's not that far."

He stepped ovr the railing and faced t his mother and sister, who was chewing on her bottom lip as she tried to make up her mind. Without waiting for an answer, Jason just slide down the blanket, dropping to the ground. Becky finally decided to trust her brother, laying a hand on her mother's shoulder. She did go and grab the gun, stuffing it in the back of her shorts, for just in case.

"COme on mom. Jason can catch you."

She was soon over the railing and down to the ground, where Jason caught her and helped her down. He stood at the bottom, watching for his mother.
 
Jason was right. They couldn't go out the door. It would only be a deathwish. It was completely idiotic. Gosh, Abby was beating herself up. She watched as Jason took the sheets from the bed and the linen closet, tying them to the railing of the balcony. Looking around the room before she looked back towards them, Becky going up and over the edge. She went to look down and closed her eyes. "Oh god, Jason. I can't.. The height."

"Mom, he'll catch you!" Becky said looking up as well as keeping an eye out for anything.

"No, I just can't.. I can't.." she muttered, placing her hands on her face. "Babies.. Just go.. Just go on without me." Her fear getting the best of her. She couldn't. She just couldn't handle it.

"Damn it Mom.." Becky exclaimed looking around, her eyes focusing on a guy coming near them. "Oh damn, Jason.." she said tugging at his shirt. "He's...oh god he's dead." She covered her mouth trying to keep a scream from escaping.

Abby gasped seeing the dead guy coming towards them. Another zombie was coming towards them as well because of the noise. "Alright, I'm coming. Just let's hurry and go!" she said climbing on the railing and grabbing hold of the sheet. She closed her eyes and just slid down the sheet.
 
Jason didn't like the fact they were in the open like they were, but he knew they had no choice. His focus remained on his mother, despite the two zombies that were coming towards them. The little argument with their mother didn't help, so he was relieved when she finally decided to come down.

Becky saw a long metal pole next to the building, probably left over from some sort of construction. She grabbed it and used it to try and push the zombies back as Jason caught Abby. One hand caught her by the butt, easing her down till his arm was wrapped around her waist.

"You can look now."

He grinned a little having notice her eyes were closed. He kept her steady for a few moments before turning to help Becky. She had barely been able to keep one off balance, so she couldn't attend to the second. Jason ducked as the second lunged and rammed into the zombie with his shoulder, knocking it down. He quickly grabbed a rock a couple feet away and started bashing the zombie till it was dead.

"Quit playing and let's go."
 
Abby and Becky nodded to Jason as they followed after him. The zombies beginning to chase them to a point. They were slow, covered in blood, wounds on their corpse bodies from where they were bitten. "Is it the bites?" Abby asked running with her two children.

"Oh god, Mom.. I don't know. But they're fucking everywhere," Becky exclaimed looking around. She didn't curse much but this was certainly something that brought the f-bombs out of her. "Fuck, Jason.. Guys.. In here!" she said opening a door to a fishing shack. There were some harpoons and machetes on the wall of the shack. "We can use these, right?"

Abby nodded. "I think so. But I don't want to think about it. See if you can find some food. A pack -- stuff it full.. I don't even know what I'm saying," she said, still a bit shaken from what was going on.
 
Jason closed the door once the ladies were in, securing it as best he could. There were no really heavy objects to put in front of the door, so he grabbed a length of rope. He tied one end around the doorknob and attached the other end to a nail sticking out of the wall beside the door.

"We'll get somewhere safe mom."

Jason decided to try and comfort Abby, so had went to her. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her close for a few moments. It was a comfort to him, holding his mother. He let go to move to the solitary window in the the shack, overlooking the beach.

The beach looked like a war zone, blood and bodies everywhere. All of the bodies were in various states of dress, a few even completely bare of clothing. Some bodies looked like they had been torn apart, chewed up, and just plan body parts. There were even a handful of zombies from the waist up dragging themselves through the bloody sand.

Meanwhile Becky was trying to keep her cool despite her mother. She sighed as she watched her brother comfort their mother, hoping it would calm her down for the time being. She foundt a empty knapsack, filling it with some loose bottles of water she had foundt. She doing the knapsack over her shoulder before grabbing a couple of machetes, handing one to Jason.

"Let's go already, fuck."
 
Abby sighed as Jason held her against him. The moaning outside was starting to drive her crazy. She didn't think she'd ever be able to sleep again dreading the nightmares. It was insane. Why was this happening? Why would this happen to them? What had they done that had brought this upon them? This all seemed like a bad dream and that she'd soon wake up from it in her loving husband's arms. But it wasn't a dream as the all too familiar banging occurred on the window of the shop. She gasped looking to the bloody hand-print that the zombie left.

She nodded to Becky who was seemingly calm in all of this. "Yeah let's go," she admitted. She looked around and grabbed a pair of gloves from a rack, slipping them on so she could grip a weapon better. She looked to another rack, grabbing a special weapon marked on the shelf as 'shark killer machete'.

She turned towards the back of the shop. "We've still got to head to the docks. I think there will be a boat. Perhaps a yacht. I remember hearing a guy at the beach party night before last claiming he had a yacht," Abby explained ushering them out.

"That's great Mom. Was he trying to wine and dine you?" Becky said smirking, looking to her mother.

Abby glared. "No, your father wouldn't have any of that, now would he?"

Becky looked back to Jason with a look of concern for their mother. "Yeah, I guess he wouldn't," the daughter responded. Abby continued on ahead of them, a zombie grabbing hold of her, but with one gloved hand she held it back only to shove the machete through its skull before kicking it back. She rushed past a few others slicing them down, almost like it was natural to her.

Becky stopped Jason for a minute, grabbing hold of his shirt. "I think Mom has started to lose it. I think we need to keep an eye on her," she admitted before continuing on.
 
Jason looked at his sister for a moment, then towards their mother. He could tell Abby wasn't handling things too well, especially with their father gone. Everything was happening fast, and he barely processed things as they were, so he could only imagine how his mother felt.

"I'm sure if we get a place to actually breathe, she'll be fine."

Becky frowned for a moment before letting go of his shirt.

"If you say so. You are the man of the family now."

She noticed a crawler a few feet away, moving towards it and stabbing it in the head as she left him to ponder her words. He sighed for a moment before moving to catch up with their mother, staying close to her.

It took them a few minutes to fight their way through to the docks. The storm had did a number on the dock area, a few of the smaller fishing boats bashed against the concrete docks. The cruise ship they had come in on had taken damage as well, angled out of the water with the stern in the air. There was also a few bodies hanging over the railing and signs of fire damage.

However a single boat seemed to have survived the carnage, a seventy-five foot, two story yacht that had been protected by the cruise ship. Becky screamed with glee as she ran towards the ship.
 
Becky ran towards the ship, kicking a crawler in the head on her way. The body falling over the plank into the water with a splash as she looked at the huge boat. It was more than a boat, it was borderline a ship. "Oh my god! This is huge! We could live on this thing!" she exclaimed, before noticing that there was an undead man on the deck, stumbling towards the edge.

"Oh my," Abby gasped. "T-that's the guy. Um, George I think his name was? Or was it Gerry?" She couldn't quite remember who the guy was but she knew it was the yacht owner. "He must've been bitten and ran here during the storm thinking he could get away."

Becky held her machete up high. "Come on. Let's go clear this thing and get the hell out of h---" A loud roar could be heard coming up the shore from where they had just come from.

Both women turned around and looked, eyes wide in disbelief. "We...we gotta go.. We gotta go! Jase! We gotta go!" Abby said grabbing hold of his arm as a large infected charged towards them. Huge spikes jutting out of the shoulders as blood covered its form as it made the run for them. "Oh my god, get on the boat!" It roared again as it made a swing for Abby who cleared its path just in time before it turned around to try again.

"Oh god! Sorry, George -- Gerry --- Gary--- whatever your name is..." Becky exclaimed pushing the yacht owner overboard as the zombie gave an undead groan before being pushed into the water.

{Huge Mutated Zombie}
 
Jason quickly crossed into the boat with his mother's help. As Becky cleared off the undead owner, he looked back to see if they were still attached to the dock, which they were. He took a moment to look at the mutated zombie and further towards the end of the dock.

It was a few yards to the end of the dock, which Jason knew he could make in a sprint. He doubted the monster was smart enough to try and swim if it fell in the water. He also figured the depth of the water at the end of the dock was about twenty feet, plenty of clearance once the brute was on the bottom.

Jason didn't even turn around as he placed one foot on the plastic plank the owner had used to board. He could just imagine his mother's look as he spoke.

"Becky, mom, pull the plank back as soon as I get clear."

He was halfway over when Becky realized what was happening. She scrambled to get ahold of the plank, but it seemed to be stuck.

"Mom, help!"

Jason ducked into a roll as the zombie took a swipe might as Jason got to the end of the plank. Jason stopped a few feet away from the zombie before breaking towards the end of the dock. He jumped a couple of crawlers before halting at the end of the dock. The zombie roared as Jason turned around, charging.

The two crawlers were crushed under the mutated zombie's feet as it charged towards Jason. Jason crouched down in a squat, preparing himself. He had to time it just right so the zombie wouldn't veer with him before he was clear. At ten feet away, the zombie brought his arms above his head to pound down at Jason.

Jason waited till the zombie was five feet away before leaping to the right, into a broken pile of boxes. The zombie swung his arms downward at the same time, just missing Jason's feet. The momentum was enough to send the zombie toppling over the edge of the dock into the water with a roar of anger.

Jason took a few moments to catch his breathe, laying in the pile. He soon got up, dusting himself off before making his way to the yacht's mooring line. He quickly unites the line, throwing the rope onto the back of the boat. The only way back onto the boat was to jump, and he wasn't sure he would make it. However the ladder was on the same side.

"Here goes nothing."

He took a deep breathe for a moment before leaping. He didn't quite make it, missing by a foot. His hands tried to catch the railing, but he missed and splashed into the water. He quickly resurfaced and grabbed the ladder, pulling himself up.

"Someone start the boat!"
 
Becky gasped as she watched her brother fight the huge zombie. Huge chunks of wood thrown up into the air as the fists of the huge fucker crashed into the docks. Water crashed and splashed around as other zombies were coming after Jason. Abby pulled out the pistol from Becky's waistband and began firing shots, but she was afraid she would hit her son. "God! Mom! Don't just fire like that!"

"Well! What in the hell am I supposed to do?!" Abby screamed as she looked back down to see Jason running to leap to the boat, but missed. "Jason!" she cried out but saw him resurface only to jump back up towards the ladder. His cry for them to start the boat was heard by Becky.

"Already on it!" Becky called out as she looked around for some sort of key for the large yacht. The roar from the large zombie caused her to shudder as she tossed around stuff in the engine room. "God damn it!" she said before she found the keys covered in blood. "Yes! Ew, but yes!" She pushed it in and turned, the boat sputtering to life as the yacht began to move.

Abby grabbed hold of Jason's drenched shirt as she pulled him over the edge of the boat, the large zombie falling into the water, sinking to the bottom of the bay beneath the docks. The other mindless zombies falling off the walkway as if they thought they would catch them.

"Oh god," Abby groaned sitting back on the deck trying to catch her breath before Becky came out.

"Anyone know how to drive this thing?" she said pointing back inside. "I got it started but the navigation is fried.."
 
Jason panted a little from the intense excessive, thanking his mother for the help with a kiss of the cheek. As he pulled his wet shirt off, he heard his sister asking for help.

"Just get us out into deeper water and I'll take a look at it."

Becky was taken back for a moment at seeing her brother's fit, wet chest for a moment. She felt a twinge of lust for him, but quickly pushed that aside.

"Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

Something in the water caught his eye, making him lean forward over the railing.

"Yes, I worked at Grandpa's boat shop for the last few summers, remember?"

He suddenly had a twinge of regret bringing up Grandpa, knowing they had buried him only a few months ago, along with their Gramndma. He could only imagine what new feelings it was going to bring out in their mom. Becky just nodded quietly before going back to the helm and getting them underway.

Jason just stood at the railing, watching a few zombies float to the surface. They looked all shriveled up, as if the salt water had sucked out everything from them. It wasn't long before the spiked zombie floated up, merely a husk of it's former self.

"I guess the ocean can kill them just as well."
 
Abby's face lowered as she thought about her parents who had passed on about a few months prior to this. And now her husband gone. If something were to happen to her children, she wouldn't be able to take it any longer. It was just too much. She watched as her son leaned against the railing explaining about how the undead were basically wrecked by the salt water.. The bright sun coating his skin in light as the water shimmered on him. His hair hanging about his face as she turned back to Becky.

"I'll come help you get it out to open water. We'll find out some way to get to the states," Abby explained getting up from the blood covered deck. "I'm sure we can find some stuff around here as well to use as weapons. We just have to."

Becky walked inside with her mother, looking back to Jason. She blushed turning away. Why was she feeling this way towards him? Was it because that there was basically nothing else in the world? Perhaps. She looked to their mother.

"She wouldn't allow it. But I'd be damned if she's going to keep me from him," she thought to herself as she walked around the lower cabin of the yacht looking through the fridge and the kitchen.
 
The yacht was a triple decker style. The top level held the whole captain's cabin, the second floor was a dining/entertainment room, and the lowest deck where Becky was had the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. The previous owner had enough dishes and silverware for five people. The cabinets had holder bolted down for the dishes so they would go flying around and getting broken.

Inside the fridge were a six pack of water, a half-filled box of wine, some steaks in the mini freezer, and some fancy potatoes. It looked as if the guy hadn't planned on sticking around for more than a day or two. Becky grabbed three of the waters before heading upstairs.

Jason had shut the boat off once they were out of sight of land. He had already had the main console open and was rummaging through the wiring when Becky placed the bottle next to him.

"Here you go Jason. Do you need a hand?"

He was quiet for a moment before answering her.

"See if you can find a toolbox with some fuses. Should be one around here somewhere. Looks like a lightning strike blew a few."

The middle of the cabin was taken up by a small table that Jason had placed a few maps on. They had fallen off in the storm. One map of their position was already stretched out and held down. The island they had been on was circled and marked Party.
 
"Party huh?" Becky said looking at the map bringing in the tool box she had found. Abby was sitting in the cabin. She laid back on the bed and was beside herself. She found herself dozing in and out of sleep. The screams from the previous night flooding her mind and then the moans from the zombified people kept her awake until she just finally fell asleep.

"So, Jason.." Becky said moving closer to her brother. "Do you think there's people out there for us?" She moved closer, her arms going around him as he stood there, allowing her small but ample chest to press against his muscular form.

"I mean, that girl that you were with last night. She didn't make it. So.. I'm the only thing you've got, and.." she bit her lip. "..you're the only thing I've got, Jason.." she said moving her hand along his waistband hoping to tease him.
 
Jason laughed for a moment when he heard he mention the party from his sister as he started pulling the blown fuses.

"Well there was one going before..."

He trailed off a moment as his sister pressed herself against him from behind. It was not something he was expecting from her. Nor was the reaction he had from himself as he began to get aroused.

"I'm not sure about that...if we are the only ones left.."

He gulped for a moment as Becky's hand played along his waistband. She moved her hand further down, brushing over his growing erection. He laid the blown fuses aside as his sister gave a gentle squeeze of his covered erection.

"You're so big, big brother."

He looked back over his shoulder at her, laying his other hand over hers without stopping her. He knew this was wrong, but it did feel good.
 
Her hand moved further around to grip his manhood. It felt so good to be touching a man. She wasn't entirely a virgin, but their mother didn't need to know that. She knew her way around a dick. Blowing, licking - it didn't matter to her. She looked to him as she pulled him up from the fuse box, dropping to her knees. "Jason.." she stopped looking up to him before looking back to his slowly rising erection.

"..do you wish for this to happen?" she muttered to him. She slipped off his belt, sliding her hand in not waiting for him to answer, waiting for permission to begin sucking him as she gently blew on his manhood.

"James, don't ever leave me."

"I promise. I won't ever leave you. I will always love you."


"James.." muttered Abby in her sleep as she tossed about on the bed in a deep sleep.
 
Back
Top