BBW.....fishing for compliments

You give us Scots a bad name you prick.
If you don't like the content then go somewhere else, there is no need to be offensive.

Calling someone a prick is offensive surely?

Whats it got to do with you anyway? People like you give scots a bad name ya rocket!:eek:

Ahhhhh I get him now. He was doing me a public service by letting me know what most men are thinking. He thought he should tell me because hes not into fat women.

Stirling, don't worry, I know Scots aren't all pricks ;)

I often wonder why "men" come into photo threads and disrespect the women. Could it be because the trolls can't get any in real life, or are just too stupid to realize no one cares about them?

Just text my Dom about him, he made me laugh...

Tell him 2 feck off back to Drumchapel

As I said, I know not all scots are arsewipes.

It always amazes me how very small minded people with no walking around sense that find their way onto Lit and then try to force their useless opinion on those that choose to post here. They have such useless lives that they feel they have to tear others down in order to make their lives seem important. If you don't like what is being posted then stay off the threads. No one cares what you think. Just saying....

Just text my Dom about him, he made me laugh...

Tell him 2 feck off back to Drumchapel

As I said, I know not all scots are arsewipes.

You are a gorgeous lady and no matter what some useless dickless asswipes say seeing that this is your thread post away gorgeous!!

It always amazes me how very small minded people with no walking around sense that find their way onto Lit and then try to force their useless opinion on those that choose to post here. They have such useless lives that they feel they have to tear others down in order to make their lives seem important. If you don't like what is being posted then stay off the threads. No one cares what you think. Just saying....

:kiss:

I think I might post some old photo shoot ones :)

I'm probably the last person you want yo see here posting, hence I've not posted here before, but followed this thread closely- and after weekend away I logged in tonight to find this happening.
Tbh I'm shocked, saddened at some of the comments and really proud of Fi at the same time, for two reasons-
I'm a big girl, too, Fi knows it- I don't have half of confidence of hers and seeing her and other girls posting in am pics makes me happy and gives me hope.
Secondly I love the way you've handled that sad, probably very lonely and very close minded child pretending to be a man. :rose:
Don't have to tell you to keep the good job up, cos I know you will anyway :kiss:

I'm probably the last person you want yo see here posting, hence I've not posted here before, but followed this thread closely- and after weekend away I logged in tonight to find this happening.
Tbh I'm shocked, saddened at some of the comments and really proud of Fi at the same time, for two reasons-
I'm a big girl, too, Fi knows it- I don't have half of confidence of hers and seeing her and other girls posting in am pics makes me happy and gives me hope.
Secondly I love the way you've handled that sad, probably very lonely and very close minded child pretending to be a man. :rose:
Don't have to tell you to keep the good job up, cos I know you will anyway :kiss:

Thank you :kiss:

I don't intend letting one little mind beat me down.....I'm bigger than that :D

ALL WOMEN are beautiful no matter size shape or color! Too many people choose to look at others thru the world's eyes and that is a shame because the world is blind to true beauty!!

My wife's a big woman: Curves, ass, the whole biznezz. So I am a little biased :D

As promised...

Good morning, good morning. After last nights small mind, its time for some more big girl. :D

So, here goes....hang the flags out ;)

Attachments

• rsz_chx-10-347a.jpg
    rsz_chx-10-347a.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 193
  • rsz_chx-10-360a.jpg
    rsz_chx-10-360a.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 169
  • rsz_chx-10-362a.jpg
    rsz_chx-10-362a.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 164
  • rsz_chx-10-366a.jpg