The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Monday again....:rolleyes:

IT is, they do seem to come round mighty fast. First full week for me in a fortnight. I suspect it might be a shock to the system. Lets hope I get an interview for this new job :)

Morning all,

I have a feeling this week is going to be emotional, M is very very down, his Dad's prognosis is bad. Coupled with that 2 major other stresses and his mood took a massive drop yesterday. To say I am worried is an understatement.

Struggling with my own stuff, mainly the side effects of the meds coupled with flu. Can it please get better?

Big hugs to all who need them xxxx

Morning all,

I have a feeling this week is going to be emotional, M is very very down, his Dad's prognosis is bad. Coupled with that 2 major other stresses and his mood took a massive drop yesterday. To say I am worried is an understatement.

Struggling with my own stuff, mainly the side effects of the meds coupled with flu. Can it please get better?

Big hugs to all who need them xxxx

Sorry you're having a rough time, Daisy - hope you feel better soon xx

Hello All,
The flu doesn't want to abate much :( feel very tired and still a bit shaky.
On the upside, I have a lovely ownership tattoo that is smarting away on my bum ;)
M is over the moon with it (I am glad, he needed a boost)
I am really happy :)

Hope you are all good xxx

Morning all.

2am is not my favourite time to wake up. Heading off to London for 2 days of work... reminds me, I need to print out question papers.

Right, off I go. Have fun all.

Morning all.

2am is not my favourite time to wake up. Heading off to London for 2 days of work... reminds me, I need to print out question papers.

Right, off I go. Have fun all.

Morning everyone.

Hope Malich had a safe journey, and that Daisy's feeling better today :)

It's all go here - why do customers have to wait until they can see the bottom of the box before they decide to re-order???

onwards and upwards....

Morning,

Safe drive Mal!
Grrrrr re the customers! I guess if there is poor cashflow, no one is keeping much stock these days :( doesn't make for stress free working!

I have given up and called in sick. I am shivering so much, I don't think I would be in any state. Boo my health!! Getting very hacked off with it now!
Last night I dozed off on the couch at 7ish, went to bed at 10 and still slept through. I am thinking of sleep today too.

Hope your days are better!! Xxx

Morning,

Safe drive Mal!
Grrrrr re the customers! I guess if there is poor cashflow, no one is keeping much stock these days :( doesn't make for stress free working!

I have given up and called in sick. I am shivering so much, I don't think I would be in any state. Boo my health!! Getting very hacked off with it now!
Last night I dozed off on the couch at 7ish, went to bed at 10 and still slept through. I am thinking of sleep today too.

Hope your days are better!! Xxx

That's the best idea, Daisy - get yourself better first :)

The BT server appears to be playing up today - as all my business emails are BT and none are working, that's going to make for an interesting day....

Slept the morning, now sat on the couch eating crackers and drinking juice.
Daytime tele is really crap!

Morning all

Got stuck last night with no internet or phone signal. Was damned frustrating to be out of contact. Hope you're feeling better soon daisy. Hope your clients are more helpful today Lally.

Morning all

Got stuck last night with no internet or phone signal. Was damned frustrating to be out of contact. Hope you're feeling better soon daisy. Hope your clients are more helpful today Lally.

Oh all the usual dramas lol
Hope you have a good drive back home. I hate the M1 with a passion!
Spent another day sleeping and not eating, this is getting to be boring! All the food I usually love, I just can't seem to stomach :(

I think the flu is abating, I think it's the meds knocking me out.

Morning everyone :)

Friday at last.....

Was going to have a lie in tomorrow for the first weekend in an age, but as usual, something's come up.

Out and about again today, in the wilds of Liverpool. Wish me luck!

Morning everyone :)

Friday at last.....

Was going to have a lie in tomorrow for the first weekend in an age, but as usual, something's come up.

Out and about again today, in the wilds of Liverpool. Wish me luck!

Good luck Lally!

I'm feeling a bit rough today. Two long days after a couple of weeks of rest have really knocked it out of me. Probably another indication that it's time to get out.

Hope you're feeling better this morning Daisy.

Happy weekend!!
I can laze around without feeling guilty that I should be working lol!
Feeling a tiny bit better (woot) have found that sloppy revolting microwave roasts are palatable to me, so I will be buying a few!
Supposed to be going to a charity cycle ride this arvo... not sure, the weather looks iffy, and I am still in my "no energy" phase.

Hope you all have a chilled out couple of days :) xx

Morning all.

I'm first up again, I see :D. Been at work for a while now - it's cold and wet outside, so if you have the choice, stay under the duvet for a while longer.

Morning all.

I'm first up again, I see :D. Been at work for a while now - it's cold and wet outside, so if you have the choice, stay under the duvet for a while longer.

It's damned cold... And the rain dropping int head is that icy type that chills you to the bone. Car is telling me it's single figures for the first time in months while it here waiting for the prof to wake up.

There is a def chill to the air, but the sky is clear here.
Walked daughter to school... maybe a little early for exercise, but it was good to be out after a week of being stuck in.
Feeling hungry :) that is good!
Went to the doctors for a meds review, although I have a side effect of shaking like a leaf, we are going to carry on and hope it goes. My head is in a better place and I am not stressing over things so much. The week that I have had, that has been a blessing!
Having a chilled day before a potentially fraught meeting at work tonight :( I am still not sure if I should go, I am just about on an evenish keel and don't want to get over stressed again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back