Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
:p
:kiss: :p:kiss:

Last one for tonight
work tomorrow
:rose:

ofcourse need a nice cool drink after liying on the beach

damn...you look cute and sexy and damn fun to be around!

Very nice pics Elven, its seems whatever you do, it is with class and poise. You always look superb and every time I see a pic of you, You always look 100%.

Just DONT go to Starbucks too often, your figure is fantastic :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

Everybody, will you do those of us that have people like mathew what's his name on ignore, not to quote his posts, or acknowledge them at all, that way he don't get the attention he so much crave ;)

ElvenAngel said:

Last one for tonight
work tomorrow

hey you found the starbucks! how much for a latte (grande of course)? did you drink one for moi?

ShyGuy68 said:
Everybody, will you do those of us that have people like mathew what's his name on ignore, not to quote his posts, or acknowledge them at all, that way he don't get the attention he so much crave ;)

Very good advice. I was just going to post something unflattering about that Mat, but then i thought better of playing into his little minded game.

Now, onto Elven Angel and the beach.... YUMMMMMMY.
Thanks again for sharing Elven.

ElvenAngel said:
i'll be back
*does very very bad arnie impression*

:D

You look lovely, as usual, EA...seems you like your starbucks too... ;) ...although, I get my caffeine at the local greasy spoon...i can't remember how to order with all the choices at SB's...lol...

peace sexy...12x :rose:

Wow

VERY impressed with your sexiness and the amount of nice pictures. Great Body!!

ShyGuy68 said:
couldn't help myself. :eek:

Hey EA, just stopping in to wish you a good start of the week. Hope the weekend treated you well, great pics from your beach trip. Take care and talk to you. soon.

ken_adenee said:
Hey EA, just stopping in to wish you a good start of the week. Hope the weekend treated you well, great pics from your beach trip. Take care and talk to you. soon.

just a quick one before work

Last edited:

ElvenAngel,

Once again a vision of delight
...............wishing you everything wonderful today.

fearless frank :D

Have a great day Angel, nice start to my day seeing your last two pics, you look very relaxed. :heart:

ElvenAngel said:

Last one for tonight
work tomorrow

What a gorgeous look in your eyes. You're beautiful! Thanks, again, for sharing your vacation pics. YOU ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back