Type while driving

We have a sufficiency of idiots using their phones, drinking, and generally being a real idiot to not need some buffoon playing his race game . . . .
 
We have a sufficiency of idiots using their phones, drinking, and generally being a real idiot to not need some buffoon playing his race game . . . .

Reminds me of an "invisible phone" app from a couple of years ago that piped the camera to the display so you could walk along while texting and - in theory - see where you were going.

Really REALLY bad idea. Attention doesn't work that way. But I suspect this gadget is intended for use while stopped.
 
Oh, good. Another tool for an idiot driver to kill innocent people on the road.
 
Can one delete traffic lights?

I can see it in some kind of crime or sf story, where someone has this device, the laptop open, they hack into the traffic system and adjust the lights to their preference as they go.

However, in real life, I also see them taking out traffic light poles. And telephone poles. And fences. And...
 
I think typing while driving would fall under the same citation as texting while driving.
 
I could always load up my mac, launch Dragon Naturally Speaking, calibrate it while someone else is driving, and the next time I drive, use that to type………… And not care if there are any issues with recognition. That might be kinda safe, but it would look stupid as hell…
 
They are the best part, I think. Although not quite as good as the reviews for the "Bic Pens for Her."

I love the reviews for Bic Pens for Her. Something is so deliciously subversive about people writing reviews for ridiculous products.

While not a huge fan of Amazon, I think it’s interesting that they do not delete these obviously facetious reviews. All reviews have to be approved before going live on Amazon. Obviously someone has a sense of humor there. Maybe they figure that anytime a customer will spend time on their website is a chance for commerce.
 
Back
Top