Question for freaky females

DopeMan12

Experienced
Do u chicks like playing with a guys as like spanking, finger, anything? My ex was the first chick I ever let even think about it trying it but damn... Lol she made me cum so hard with that shit:eek:

Do u chicks like playing with a guys as like spanking, finger, anything? My ex was the first chick I ever let even think about it trying it but damn... Lol she made me cum so hard with that shit:eek:

Why should you guys have all the fun! We like to turn the tables a little too! Bend over the bed, I'll take care if your ass!

Why should you guys have all the fun! We like to turn the tables a little too! Bend over the bed, I'll take care if your ass!

:eek: this chick would shove her finger further and further up my ass till I said I liked it lol what are some of the things you've done of would do??? Lol

I've thought about doing that to a guy. Most men I meet in real life are so homophobic I assume they don't want to do it. But I believe deep down inside most men have thought about letting a woman do that to them. It would have to be safe sex of course.

Last edited:
:eek: this chick would shove her finger further and further up my ass till I said I liked it lol what are some of the things you've done of would do??? Lol

Hubby has had a couple of surgeries there so it's kind of off limits anymore, but my fingers, one of my smaller toys a little spanking! Mmm would love to give a blow job and massage your prostate so I get a nice big mouthful!

Hubby has had a couple of surgeries there so it's kind of off limits anymore, but my fingers, one of my smaller toys a little spanking! Mmm would love to give a blow job and massage your prostate so I get a nice big mouthful!

Where might I find the sign in sheet!

I've thought about doing that to a guy. Most men I meet in real life are so homophobic I assume they don't want to do it. But I believe deep down inside most men have thought about letting a woman do that to them. It would have to be safe sex of course.

Having my prostate milked by a woman is one of my hottest fantasies! A toy, a finger - either way (or both!). Unfortunately, although my wife is reasonably open-minded, that kind of play is WAY out of bounds for her. :(

Having my prostate milked by a woman is one of my hottest fantasies! A toy, a finger - either way (or both!). Unfortunately, although my wife is reasonably open-minded, that kind of play is WAY out of bounds for her. :(

Been a couple years since hubbies surgery and I think he may be opening up to the idea! I hope so! I think they should let's us play seeing as they aren't willing! Lol

Been a couple years since hubbies surgery and I think he may be opening up to the idea! I hope so! I think they should let's us play seeing as they aren't willing! Lol
If he's coming off surgery you need to have your technique down - which calls for lots of practice!

I cheerfully and selflessly volunteer -!

With a topic title like that, how could I not share some input here? ;)

I don't think it takes a "freaky female" to indulge in these kind of things as much as it takes a man secure in his own sexuality. If a man wants to spank/finger/lick/fuck a woman's ass no one bats an eye. Now reverse the roles and suddenly the man is open to ridicule for being "gay". Society... :rolleyes:

Anyway, my husband wasn't the most forthcoming of men when it came to sex, largely because of his upbringing. Over time though, he has opened up a lot, including things like this.

The one time his butt met my strap-on was insanely fun for all of us, especially with my wife under him in a 69. He said he liked it, but has yet to come forward for a repeat.

Old tendencies die the hardest I guess.

I had a wonderful session where I spanked, gave him a perennial massage, and toyed with him for over two hours. It was amazing for both of us. I loved how he responded.
Can't wait to do it again sometime.

All anal play is wonderful, receiving or giving. All assholes are yummy LOL.

Oh yes

My Partner enjoys bum playing. Quite often I have used my but plug or my vibrator up his bum. I think most males want it as much as females. Now he allows me to smack his bum with a paddle . So I think both sexes enjoy it

Yea ur right. Do u think it's sexy? And delete some of ur messages btw I tried to on u lol

:eek:I'm so down!! Lol that's never happened before. I'm never pus and excited at the same time. I can't Imagine . Uve made this a fantasy for me now lol

With a topic title like that, how could I not share some input here? ;)

I don't think it takes a "freaky female" to indulge in these kind of things as much as it takes a man secure in his own sexuality. If a man wants to spank/finger/lick/fuck a woman's ass no one bats an eye. Now reverse the roles and suddenly the man is open to ridicule for being "gay". Society... :rolleyes:

Anyway, my husband wasn't the most forthcoming of men when it came to sex, largely because of his upbringing. Over time though, he has opened up a lot, including things like this.

Ur

The one time his butt met my strap-on was insanely fun for all of us, especially with my wife under him in a 69. He said he liked it, but has yet to come forward for a repeat.

Old tendencies die the hardest I guess.

Ur definitely right! Mine has never touched the strapon on yet. I'm scared loll

I had a wonderful session where I spanked, gave him a perennial massage, and toyed with him for over two hours. It was amazing for both of us. I loved how he responded.
Can't wait to do it again sometime.

What a lucky MF lol

Back