I want to fuck Shia Labeouf

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
We can swap stories on disorderly conduct. He is the perfect age for me too.

Surely I could maybe run into him at a bar someplace.
Any New Yorkers ever see him around?

tumblr_mxe628h2WF1smifk8o1_500.jpg

i want to lick a beautiful extraterrestrial girl who has short dark hair and green-snake looking eyes.

^ so your chances are higher than mine...

We can swap stories on disorderly conduct. He is the perfect age for me too.

Surely I could maybe run into him at a bar someplace.
Any New Yorkers ever see him around?

tumblr_mxe628h2WF1smifk8o1_500.jpg

What movie is that from? Definitely not "Holes." :D

I know he's around town but have never seen him. From some of the paparazzi pics I've seen, I think he hangs in Soho & TriBeCa often.

I liked dude before he started acting like a bratty douche after he got his Hollywood It Guy swagger. I think his handlers finally told him to straighten the fuck up before his lost his creds with the people who made him. He's back doing "serious" movies now. Anyway, I can see why you wanna bang him, so...yeah, go for it if you get the chance! :D

I think it's from The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman which was bloody fab. Of course I was perving over Mads in it who looked the sexiest he's looked apart from when he's blowing on soup as a cannibal.

I've wanted to fuck him for years. He's hasn't gone Tom Cruise crazy yet, which would cure my crush on him.

I know he's around town but have never seen him. From some of the paparazzi pics I've seen, I think he hangs in Soho & TriBeCa often.

I liked dude before he started acting like a bratty douche after he got his Hollywood It Guy swagger. I think his handlers finally told him to straighten the fuck up before his lost his creds with the people who made him. He's back doing "serious" movies now. Anyway, I can see why you wanna bang him, so...yeah, go for it if you get the chance! :D

Sadly I no longer work in Soho... :(

Sadly I no longer work in Soho... :(

I gotta ask why you're attracted to a douche like Labeouf? Please break it down for me because I have known alot of women that have fallen for complete assholes repeatedly. Then they bitch about why men are assholes and why it's so hard to find a nice guy.

It's like they are wearing douche blinders.

what about the plagiarism? still doing that?

yeah. his credibility is fucking nonexistent.

you could check your local rehabs...
word on the street is he's off the street
in some fix factory

I gotta ask why you're attracted to a douche like Labeouf? Please break it down for me because I have known alot of women that have fallen for complete assholes repeatedly. Then they bitch about why men are assholes and why it's so hard to find a nice guy.

It's like they are wearing douche blinders.

I want to fuck him, didn't say I want to marry him.

Back