'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

Arden

Un amor, Una verdad
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Posts
26,574
I ran across this story here at Lit by accident when doing a search. In the story, the author describes his cock being 'milked' by a couple of ladies, which included prostate manipulation over an extended period of time. He describes his cum as oozing out in a steady flow, instead of shooting out all at once.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=30848

This sounds wickedly interesting... I'd love to get some feedback. Has anyone else been able to accomplish this? The authors story is based on foot fetish, but my curiosity runs to the 'milking' concept in general.

Ladies: Have you ever done this? Is it done as described in the story?

Gentlemen: Have you ever been able to cum in this manner, flowing slowly, instead of shooting?
 
Last edited:
yep...........its for real......its an odd sensation........cumming.........but you dont really "feel" the orgasm
so you can keep going and going
 
Booty Bandit said:
yep...........its for real......its an odd sensation........cumming.........but you dont really "feel" the orgasm
so you can keep going and going

Would milking cause one to lose too much cum to be able to have a normal orgasm at some point if desired?
 
Last edited:
you can come whenever you want ..........you just have to let it go over that edge so to speak.........usually I still have plenty of cum left when I finally go over the top
 
Yes, its for real, but it isnt the easiest thing to do right, so if it doesnt work out right the first time dont be discouraged.
 
You massage the mans prostate gland with your fingers or a dildo up his ass while you stroke his cock. chances are the first time you touch his prostate hes gonna squirt uncontrollably, but try it a few times and you will be able to learn how to control him so that he flows instead.
 
MzChrista said:
You massage the mans prostate gland with your fingers or a dildo up his ass while you stroke his cock. chances are the first time you touch his prostate hes gonna squirt uncontrollably, but try it a few times and you will be able to learn how to control him so that he flows instead.

OMG, MzChrista, you make practicing sound like just as much fun as having success with the method!
 
Re: interesting...

PowrDragn said:
My gf and I will be trying this at the next available oppourtunity :)

PowrDragn

Good luck, let us know how it works for you.
 
Last edited:
tried your tips out tonight, my lover just oozed and groaned. As for me , i loved it, iwas in total control of him.

Thnks for the advice.
 
badbabysitter said:
tried your tips out tonight, my lover just oozed and groaned. As for me, i loved it, i was in total control of him.

Thanks for the advice.

I think this is why it sounds so appealing, having the ability to control when and how he cums. Not in the power trip sense, but in allowing him to feel something new, and the fact that you helped accomplish this. The discovery of something new to share.

Did you experience any difficulties at first, or did he just relax and enjoy it?
 
He kicked and twitched at first, covered his face a couple times. But I calmly soothed and talked himn through, he chilled and just lay back and enjoyed.

Thanks again.
 
Sounds wonderful. I might have to request this next time. It seems wonderfully erotic and if nothing else, something new.
 
To the male visitors here

Gentlemen, have any of you experimented with milking and NOT enjoyed it?
 
MzChrista said:
You massage the mans prostate gland with your fingers or a dildo up his ass while you stroke his cock. chances are the first time you touch his prostate hes gonna squirt uncontrollably, but try it a few times and you will be able to learn how to control him so that he flows instead.

Where do I sign up?? ;)
 
god the way you guys describe it, sounds so amazing. I might need to have my gf try this .. but she seems to run from anything near that region.
 
GOD

I am adding this to my things to try (list seems to be geeting rather long) hope i got time to try all this
 
Phil333 said:
god the way you guys describe it, sounds so amazing. I might need to have my gf try this .. but she seems to run from anything near that region.

Even if she runs from this type of thing for herself, buy some disposable rubber gloves and some lube. What excuse would she have left to not try it - for your pleasure?

Let her know how much it would please you to just try it once.

A few drinks might help her lose her inhibitions about this type of play...
 
Last edited:
I have a small toy that massages the prostate, but too gently to cause semen loss. Precum, however, oozes far, far more than usual.

I tend to try to endure this for about an hour. The orgasm that follows ... makes my toes feel like they're getting blown off. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to the out-of-body type experiences some women talk about.

Eventually, having an orgasm without cock manipulation would be nice. Been trying for about three years, most of that solo. Haven't gotten there yet, despite all the practice. Guess I'll have to get back to it and redouble my efforts.
 
Back
Top