Story: Dream Power

moonblack

Really Experienced
Dream Power

Initially this was going to be in the Mind Control category, but I came up with a power that is not of the mind control variety, and I didn’t want to limit any potential writers, so I put it in sci-fi instead

Notes for writers:
1) The demoness said she wants sex. She did not specify how many times...
2) Using the power may or may not have side effects, such as turning the main character into a demon(ess) (with or without the demoness’ help)
3) If the main character refuses the first offer he/she gets another chance at a later time, when someone else has made a deal with the demoness. Meaning at least one person in relatively close proximity who can affect the main character but cannot be affected by him/her
4) No one said the demoness appears only in dreams. She can be encountered in real life too. For example, if her offer is refused she fucks some hot chick or handsome guy in plain sight, without anyone but the main character realizing (and caring) what is happening. Sort of a “See what you missed?” message…
5) Just because the story is called “Dream Power” doesn’t mean deals for power can be made only in dreams
6) There is no guarantee that Esmera was completely honest with you. She may have told you the truth, or she may have "forgotten" to mention a thing or two, or she may have lied about something...

If I think of anything else I’ll add it here.

P.S.: Yes, I know it's short. I'll add more when I have the time.

Last edited:
Back