Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

I married a geek as well, so much that she never cared about shaving or trimming herself, which I happen to love. And she is so smart.

God...I love Tekken!
I went to a gaming bar in Tokyo and played Tekken with a load of Japanese guys....beat them all hands down. My proudest moment ever :D

Words cannot describe my jealousy!!

Thats the quote. I was too lazy. I'd probably get Hitchikers Guide tattoo as that is my all time favourite book. Zaphod and Arthur are my heros.
I'd wanna get a tattoo of a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.
The attached is probably the coolest Hitchhikers tattoo I've found so far though.

HGTG.jpg

wow this is good too
button.jpg

Words cannot describe my jealousy!!

The attached is probably the coolest Hitchhikers tattoo I've found so far though.

HGTG.jpg

wow this is good too
button.jpg

Ahh Pangalactic Gargleblaster. A pub in Uni used to sell their version of it.

Did I mention we own a bookshop. :-D

Ahh Pangalactic Gargleblaster. A pub in Uni used to sell their version of it.

Did I mention we own a bookshop. :-D

I'm wary to try one of the many recipes for Pangalactic Gargleblasters on the internet for much the same reason as I wouldn't want to attempt to make a Butterbeer from Harry Potter. It's too good in my imagination!!

Nice. Have you read The Elegance of the Hedgehog? x

HGTG.jpg

That's amazing. I've considered getting Marvin tattooed for ages

I'm wary to try one of the many recipes for Pangalactic Gargleblasters on the internet for much the same reason as I wouldn't want to attempt to make a Butterbeer from Harry Potter. It's too good in my imagination!!

Nice. Have you read The Elegance of the Hedgehog? x

No i haven't. What's it like. I'm plowing through a Song of Ice and Fire at the moment

That's amazing. I've considered getting Marvin tattooed for ages

That's sounds cool. I have no idea what I would get tattooed from HH2G

The combination of intelligence and being down to earth is incredibly sexy.

And nerdy glasses! Extra points for nerdy glasses...

(or even non-nerdy ones: :cool: )

Oh that's good I defo get points for my black framed glasses then ;)

Hope I get some points for the EIGHT HOURS SOLID revision I did yesterday, because it was horrible hahaha. x

Let's just say it geek girls, gamer girls, punk girls, bookish girls....just add them to the list are just damn fucking sexy. Your cheerleading, manufactured, fashion nazi, model type girls just leave me cold. Viva geek girls viva la revolution.

I consider myself more nerd then geek. To me geek is more awkward. Yes I have my "geeky" moments. Sure I can throw down my nerdiness with the best of them.

But yeah get me in a room full of smart men and start a debate on something scientific...hell yeah game on.

Back