The Men Suck (and not in a good way) Thread - WARNING: Serious Ranting Involved

what if I'm, it wouldn't matter if i told you anything else you wouldn't believe it..I don't drink probably only person on this sight that doesn't i quit drinking in 1989 but who cares blah blah blah and whats the mad face for blah blah ever thought that it might be to insight your anger even more i find your ranting stupid if you get pm or emails from males why do you open them.. it is really easy to look at the profile to tell.. half the women posting in here proably are males too thats what funny about it is your on line lesbian chic is proably really a guy..which makes me laugh even harder..

OK...so you're not drunk. Are you five years old? Seriously!? :rolleyes:

you are soo right i did miss spell.. cool.. site and incite and probably but once again i don't care.. comments seem to bug the man haters more than anything.. but i can come back with a lesbian name and say everything you are saying and you wouldn't even notice the difference blah blah blah LOL

Actually, if you want to come back with a lesbian name go ahead, its a free website, personally I think we would sus you out because you wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut metaphorically speaking. But in the process you might learn something.

Actually I think you are ok, you just made the mistake of hanging yourself on this thread and you did it by making it about you when actually it wasn't. The scumbags who actually make a thread like this necessary have had their comments have been removed.

ahhh.... just read the whole damned thread...

now I feel all warm and fuzzy..

Someitmes it just feels good to check in with other chicks..

Sry.. Hi, I'm Nina... I'm sexualy bi-polar... and just a really picky bitch.

Had a rant... As a woman that likes both genders.. I still find it extreemly offensive to get PMs asking me if I can give an honest opinion of cock size from a flacid pic. What the hell is that about? I didnt ask what you looked like, dude... put it away, you're gonna hurt yourself.

Had a rant... As a woman that likes both genders.. I still find it extreemly offensive to get PMs asking me if I can give an honest opinion of cock size from a flacid pic. What the hell is that about? I didnt ask what you looked like, dude... put it away, you're gonna hurt yourself.

I know honey it's degrading isn't it, like they think you are a piece of meat.

Actually there are other men out there who are really nice, but they just don't understand because they never have to put up with that shit. And then they come out with some shit like, "Look hon it can't be that bad."

"The FUCK it can't." You say to yourself "Screw you."

*snorts laughter and gropes Ninaling*

Hello you. Am glad you came here...now just come to the Isle and let me grope you...
:kiss:

I know honey it's degrading isn't it, like they think you are a piece of meat.

Actually there are other men out there who are really nice, but they just don't understand because they never have to put up with that shit. And then they come out with some shit like, "Look hon it can't be that bad."

"The FUCK it can't." You say to yourself "Screw you."
yea.. I'm used to it though. And particualryly fortunate to have been raised by a strong woman. She taught me that most men act this way, find the least irrtating to you and have a ball with him. She also taught me that most women are raised to accept thier shit and even play along. Hell she taught me how to play along. She called it "pulling the chick card". I dont knwo where the fuck I was going with that. I told her a long time ago she should have been a dyke... I love her reply... "If I didnt like dick so much or had any interest in the pink taco I would be." -facepalm-

The whole thing is just nuts.

Oh.. Oh. damnit.. My other rant.. I get called a nympho because my brain/body is just simply stuck on sex.... but... that makes me a nympho and yet makes a man, a man...

And yes.. most men will never get it. and if they do.. its completly askew... Like my ex, he used to try to get me to go buy our new cars. Because I could seduce a better price from the sales wo/man. Geee thanks hun, fuck you.

yea.. I'm used to it though. And particualryly fortunate to have been raised by a strong woman. She taught me that most men act this way, find the least irrtating to you and have a ball with him. She also taught me that most women are raised to accept thier shit and even play along. Hell she taught me how to play along. She called it "pulling the chick card". I dont knwo where the fuck I was going with that. I told her a long time ago she should have been a dyke... I love her reply... "If I didnt like dick so much or had any interest in the pink taco I would be." -facepalm-

The whole thing is just nuts.

Oh.. Oh. damnit.. My other rant.. I get called a nympho because my brain/body is just simply stuck on sex.... but... that makes me a nympho and yet makes a man, a man...

And yes.. most men will never get it. and if they do.. its completly askew... Like my ex, he used to try to get me to go buy our new cars. Because I could seduce a better price from the sales wo/man. Geee thanks hun, fuck you.

You may be used to it but it still doesn't make it right.

Look I get horny, and if I like the look of somebody on here I will approach them on a common thread.

If we start chatting through the thread after some time I will feel it's ok to PM her, or damnit she will probably PM me first.

If we really get into it I might give her my Yahoo name.

I can be fucking horny and still go through that because it's part of the fun of it.

Then some fucking guy PMs you with his fucking penis, it's gross, but most of all it is just fucking lazy, and he wonders why he can't get laid, fucking jerk.

You may be used to it but it still doesn't make it right.

Look I get horny, and if I like the look of somebody on here I will approach them on a common thread.

If we start chatting through the thread after some time I will feel it's ok to PM her, or damnit she will probably PM me first.

If we really get into it I might give her my Yahoo name.

I can be fucking horny and still go through that because it's part of the fun of it.

Then some fucking guy PMs you with his fucking penis, it's gross, but most of all it is just fucking lazy, and he wonders why he can't get laid, fucking jerk.
True...

and yes.. its the lazy that wins the butthead awards!

The guy I'm dating now... Laughs at the PM's i get.
and says pretty much the same as you... and then some...
"They dont realise that if they put in just a little work, get to know someone, they might have a little bit more than a popcicles chance in hell."

True...

and yes.. its the lazy that wins the butthead awards!

The guy I'm dating now... Laughs at the PM's i get.
and says pretty much the same as you... and then some...
"They dont realise that if they put in just a little work, get to know someone, they might have a little bit more than a popcicles chance in hell."

Yeah thats why they call them dickheads LOL.

My biggest issue with guys is that they don't listen when I explain politely that I am not into them.

Obviously if you meet a woman who is rocking a necklace that spells BOI with pretty rainbow colors on it then she is obviously not gonna want to hear about how sexy she is...if you have a penis. It's likea natural law.

*shakes head*

Men

I'm not really sure if I should post a reply,but here goes. WHO CARES!!! Get over it . Live your life no matter what others say.

Its just odd... Just cause i like some men and dont like you... Why take it personaly...
and just why in the hell am I "not gay enough" because I'm dating a male...
WTF... I dont have to walk around with my ex-grilfriends sworn statemtent to prove I like chicks too.

OK.. I take it back.. please take it personaly... yup I dun like you, your cock. Seee... see over there.. I like that one... ya know why... :p not tellin.

Its just odd... Just cause i like some men and dont like you... Why take it personaly...
and just why in the hell am I "not gay enough" because I'm dating a male...
WTF... I dont have to walk around with my ex-grilfriends sworn statemtent to prove I like chicks too.

OK.. I take it back.. please take it personaly... yup I dun like you, your cock. Seee... see over there.. I like that one... ya know why... :p not tellin.
yep...wandered into this thread because hey, as someone that dates men, i can definitely share some ranting, but really, this isnt just about men. It may have started that way, but its definitely warped a bit.
So silly to hear people condemn each other for their sexuality. Like someone mentioned, were in the GLTB thread, so youd expect a little more acceptance. I dont get why bi women, or people who dont adhere to the strict terms get a bad rap in the community.

I know im putting myself out there to be torn down with my non-threatening statements, but it is a public forum, so just as i may be criticized, people are going to criticize your thoughts too...and its not a big deal.

My biggest issue with guys is that they don't listen when I explain politely that I am not into them.

MY biggest issue with guys is them breathing... :D

(Oh and Hottchick - go easy on the "we's" amd "all's" I really AM misandric. ;) )

Obviously if you meet a woman who is rocking a necklace that spells BOI with pretty rainbow colors on it then she is obviously not gonna want to hear about how sexy she is...if you have a penis. It's likea natural law.

*shakes head*

Weeeeeell helllllo Princess... nice necklace! :D

You have one too, don't you?

Here's mine...

Picture021-3.jpg

MY biggest issue with guys is them breathing... :D

(Oh and Hottchick - go easy on the "we's" amd "all's" I really AM misandric. ;) )

Yeah I know honey, I was just trying to stop the poor guy betting that noose tighter around his neck, I guess it's my maternal instincts, LOL.

Back