Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
610 area code
19529 zip code

52 mwm, living in a completely sexless marriage. PM me if your in the same situation and want something similar 😘

Leonard, 25, 608 area code. Looking for just some fun chatting to relieve tension. Maybe meet and do something more if things go well. I'm into more mundane things as well as very kinky things. So pretty open to most stuff.

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten

I'm not from your area code, but i would be interested in chatting still if you are interested. My name is Leonard, and I'm 25.

850 ~ Tallahassee, Florida

Tallahassee, Florida here, looking for new friends and fun conversation. Would love to chat. 29 m, average height, and average weight.

801 yes I travel for a living so I suppose 801 is the one place I don't I stay in very often.

636/314 37wm looking for online and/or in person play. Travel to 928, 513, 859, 256, and 805 regularly.

Always on kik.

Any married ladies in the Maryland, DC or Virginia area that would like to chat?
703, 240, 301, 571, 202

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back