Flirty Girl

great pictures as always. love your butt. I could fuck it all day long!


Well probably not, since such an awesome butt will make me cum pretty quick. Ok lets say 7 minutes.
 
Amazing that you could even think no one would miss you...

I mean looks, personality, sexy, and so much more!!!

Thanks for sharing!!
 
I hope you guys like girls in glasses and knee highs. Otherwise, you will not enjoy these pictures. I had a lot of good ones maybe post more later but there's a ton on my blog :)

I plan to spend this beautiful Friday outside hanging out in the Florida sunshine. I am already off to an extremely horny start so that's always good too.

Wishing you all a great start to your weekend!!! Kisses

simply stunning . Awesome photos and also wanted to add yes Literotica is an awesome community.
 
Last edited:
For the first time in WEEKS, my Inbox is clear and I am leaving feeling like things are in order. Maybe that'll make it not as bad when I return in a week.

And you know it's funny, I was busy all week (shopping, manicures, pedicures, packing, etc) and I thought to myself, "I should let people know I am busy and going on vacation" but then I thought "Get over yourself, no one misses you" and then after answering a ton of WHERE ARE YOU ANGEL PMs I am like.....awww.

You guys rock, Lit is an awesome community :D

Randoms :)

mmmmm so love the black panties
 
Enjoy your vacation. Don't do anything too wild... but if you do, make sure you post the pictures.
 
Great smile! Here are my favorites:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1120515&d=1331529035

I love that gap between your legs in that pic.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1123669&d=1333164073

Just an awesome chest and beautiful legs.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1123402&d=1333046654

Again that gap. Love it. And that tight black shirt across those beautiful tits. Great pic.

Love your writing, too. Especially this paragraph: "To my shame my approval must have shown in my eyes because whatever the doctor saw there made him thrust deep inside and unload inside of my pussy. I felt him throbbing for several seconds. He slowly pushed in and out of my cunt milking the last spurts. I felt the thick strands of cum dripping out of my slit and pooling on the paper under my ass. The doctor was staring into my eyes in horror."

Seeing your pics, loving that gap . . . and thinking about a doctor milking his nut into . . . that is so fucking hot for me.

I would love to see a pic of you with a guy's cum across your chest. Maybe across that black top in the last pic I referenced. That would be a boner-stroking pic.

Thanks for sharing.
 
That last pic is so sexy. It makes me want to do many naughty things to you...cum on that pantied ass, spank your ass, give you a nice wedgie, and the list goes on...
 
Okay, Booba-pa-looza is going to be a week from today because I am getting ready to leave. I usually wait between posting to blog and here but since I am going out of town - special exception. Watch me be a total whore for you ;)

Enjoy Your time away Angel :)

attachment.php


Liken the Fishnets and that Lovely smile ;)

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :heart:
 
Back
Top