Protection (closed)

“We can do that in the morning. We might need to drop by the doctor’s office and get updated on all our shots too.” I say, sighing as you wrap your arm around me tightly. Kissing you cheek, I smile and enjoy this moment between us.

‘So, what is Maria coming over for tomorrow?” I ask, glancing up at you as you mention that she’ll be dropping by. “We ought to take her to dinner if she’s going to stay a while. As a way to say thanks for taking care of Molly.”
 
"I don't know; she just said she was coming by when she got off work and wanted to make sure you would be here." (I know she wants to bring your dress by and talk about the wedding, but that is her surprise, and I know enough to keep my mouth shut!) "I'll give her a call in the morning and see if we can take her to dinner. I don't know how much time she will have, but at least I can ask."

"Would be a good idea to call the doctor's office for an appointment and ask him about shots before the cruise."
 
“Hmmm…” I say in a noncommittal tone, already dozing on your shoulder as the TV plays in the background of our conversation. My arms around your chest slowly loosen, falling down until I’m slumped against you in peaceful sleep.
 
Waiting until the show ends, turning off the TV, then nudging you gently until you stir, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable sleeping in the bed, babe?"

I think you mumbled something; standing, I pull you up and walk hand-in-hand to the bedroom, "Go ahead and crawl in, love, I'll go back down and lock up." You stumble toward the closet to find something to wear to bed.
 
Another night that I’m passed out in bed before you even make it back upstairs. Curled in another one of your shirts, half on your side of the bed. I mumble something sleepily as you push me back to my side, the blankets pulled tightly up under my chin.
 
Finding you sound asleep, sprawled across the bed half on my side . . . that's a good thing. Just knowing that you are relaxed enough to fall into a deep sleep so quickly tells me that a lot of the stress of the past few weeks is being further into the past. That you wrinkle some of my favorite shirts . . . well, guess I can let that pass, after all, look who I get to share the bed with!!

Not quite sure what the mumbling was, something like "Leave me alone, I'm sleeping." Tempted to spank your sweet ass, but settle for giving you a kiss on the top of the head and settling in on my side of the bed, curled up next to my 'sleeping beauty'.
 
Last edited:
The next morning I wake up with a smile on my face. It’s nice to wake to a pair of strong arms holding me close. I can also feel your cock waking up against my bottom and I squirm in your arms for a moment before I sigh softly.

“Morning, babe.” I say softly, my voice still clogged with sleep.
 
A little nibble on the back of your neck, "So what will it be this morning, babe . . . coffee or me?" I know I need to get started on the painting in Molly's room . . . but I can probably be persuaded to put that off for a few minutes. You know that all you need to do is wiggle your bottom against my cock and I'll have my answer.

My arm always seems to find its way around you to caress a breast or two . . . maybe I can influence your answer this morning.
 
I moan softly as you nibble on my neck, my hips squirming against your hardening cock as your hand caresses my breasts. Turning my lips towards yours, I gasp as you are suddenly kissing me, the breath ripped from my lungs in the incredibly erotic moment.

“You, babe.” I murmur as I feel you already starting to pull your shirt from my body.
 
There is something extra sexy about a woman in her man's shirt . . . especially you in my shirts . . . my fingers playing with your nipples as the shirt begins to disappear from your body . . .

My lips trail down from your lips to your breasts, kissing and sucking on them before circling a nipple with my lips . . . after the shirt is off, my fingers find their way to your wet panties; didn't take long for your aroused pussy start flooding the inner folds; the slippery nectar finding its way to the opening that has become one of my favorite 'play areas' . . .
 
As you pay special attention to my breasts, I whimper and moan, my fingers curling in your hair as your lips suck on my nipples. I arch my back slightly as your fingers find my panties and started to stroke the wet fabric, teasing my lips at the same time.

“God, baby, that feels good.” I whisper as your body looms over mine, my thighs parted for you to play to your heart’s content. “Yes, Alan…” I pant as I feel your teeth scrape over my nipple, a hiss of pleasure leaving my lips.
 
Sliding a hand inside your panties, feeling the moist surface of your lips, spreading them with my fingers . . . knowing there is a hardening nub on the inside begging for attention . . . I know what I want . . .

Sliding back into a sitting position on my legs, I grasp your panties and slide them down over your ankles and toss them to the floor . . . you know what I want too . . . spreading your thighs wide open for me. I lean over and start kissing your lower belly while my hands slip under you bottom, Finally, pressing my lips to your sweet opening, I position your legs on my shoulders as I begin my oral love-making to your wet, warm arousal . . . love the feeling of you squeezing my face between your thighs when my tongue finally scores a "hit" on the pearl . .
 
The moment that your finger slide into my panties, I gasp and arch my hips off the bed. A sharp whine leaves my throat as you spread my lips with my fingers, searching for the hard nub that would bring me so much pleasure.

“Baby…” I whimper as you pull my panties down my legs, throwing my legs wide to expose my glistening folds. “Look how wet I am for you.”

I gasp again as you lean down and kiss my belly, your hands moving my legs over your shoulders as you press against my opening. I let out a cry as you suck on my pussy, your face pressing against my entrance enough to make me squirm and clench my thighs around your face.

As your tongue hits my clit, I jolt on the bed, bucking against your chin. My fingers are instantly tangled in your hair, tugging as you pleasure me beyond belief.
 
The way your body bucks lets me know I found the "spot" . . . I knew where it was, but it's always fun to find it each time. My hands cradle your bottom as I force my tongue inside you pussy . . . squeezing and massaging your sweet butt . . . finger sneaking deeper and tracing the crack up and down . . .

Your fluids flood my face and chin . . . damn, I hate to let any of it get away from me . . .
 
Gasping and sighing, I buck against your hands as you squeeze and massage my ass while at the same time fucking me with your tongue. I let out a whine as your finger traces along my pucker, my muscles flexing against you as you press against it with a gentle motion.
 
Having discovered that your tight little opening in the back is also very sensitive, teasing it with my fingers while my tongue fucks your wet opening just seems to heighten your response to my touches - kisses - probings.

Wanting to prolong your pleasure is not always possible . . . between my tongue and fingers, your whole body is bouncing on the bed . . . your moans and cries of passion are getting louder . . .
 
“Alan.” I whine as you drive me towards a peak of pleasure, I dig my fingers into your hair and try to pull you off my pussy. “Fuck me, Alan. I need you cock.” I moan in a breathless sigh, my thighs trembling on either side of your head as I struggle to hold onto my sanity.
 
Not wanting to turn down the request of such a beautiful woman, I pull my tongue away and quickly move up over you, my cock trailing up your thigh and finding your entrance easily . . . so wet, slick, and warm that one thrust buries me completely inside . . .

Kissing your nipples as I enter you, my lips soon find yours in a deep, passionate kiss, your juices shared between us . . . your legs wrapped behind my thighs, trapping me in a vice that keeps me right where you want me . . . a hard cock in a hot pussy . . .
 
I moan as you drag your cock across my legs until you thrust into me with a single motion. I gasp, my legs automatically hooking around your hips to keep you completely embedded in my pussy. Watching as you kiss my nipples, I whimper and then kiss you deeply as you share my juices with me.

Waking up this way in the morning is the best, I decide as your hips start to slap against my body. I move with you in perfect unison, whimpering each time you touch something that I like.

“Fill me with your cum, Alan. Give me a baby.” I whisper into your ear.
 
"Yes, love . . . let's make a baby . . ." rocking back and forth together . . . seemingly deeper on each stroke . . .

One final thrust . . . "Now, Michaela . . . now baby . . . ."
 
I let out a yelp, gasping as I cum at your command. I tremble as I feel your cock swell and start to spurt deep inside of my body. Locking my legs tighter around you, I pull you tightly to me, keeping you there as our releases peak at the same time.
 
Lying there on top of you as we share yet another orgasm . . . amazing how we seem to be able to push each other over the cliff at the same time . . . and the emotions that flow between us at that exact moment. Looking into your eyes, "If we keep this up, you may be pregnant before we get back from our honeymoon." Which I know will not upset either one of us at all.

One more loving kiss, then heading for the bathroom . . . and hearing the expected knock on the door . . . "I'll be down in 5 minutes, Molly." As she says, "OK", I turn and smile at you . . . "Good timing, babe!"
 
I smile at your comment and kiss you back as Molly knocks at the door. Laughing as you tell me good timing, I roll out of bed and pull back on your t-shirt and my panties before I go to take care of Miss Molly.

Cereal is on the menu that morning and she is happy to sit at the table a the coffee goes with a cup of hot chocolate and her bowl of cereal. As you come downstairs, I have a plate of eggs and bacon ready and a cup of coffee just how you like it.

“So, I was looking at Molly’s school calendar today and since she has a few days off for the holidays, how about we all pack up and go to the zoo today?” I ask, listening to the excited squeal that Molly gives from her spot.

“The zoo? Please, Papa?” She asks, looking at you and squirming with barely contained energy.
 
"Sounds like fun to me. What do you want to see, Molly?" Obviously, I have no choice but to say yes. Sitting down at the table and digging into the bacon and eggs . . .

"After breakfast, you two go get ready while I make sure I have everything to start painting when we get home. And, don't forget, Maria wants to stop by for a few minutes after work today."
 
“Oh, babe, I completely forgot about painting.” I say, looking at Molly as she looks between the two of us, trying to figure out if we’re going or not. I hate to disappoint her, especially with all the changes going on in her life and as you say that it sounds like fun, I guess that we’re going.

“Alright, Molly, go and get dressed. Something warm since we’ll be outside.” I say and she scurries off her chair and scrambles up the stairs. “You think you’ll have enough time to paint afterwards? I can take her myself.”
 
Back
Top