How was your first time being spanked?

mmm. I think I need a sexy woman to take this middle aged man over her knee to show me who is boss.
 
I have been spanked several times, but I don't think the person who did it really was into it it or if they did it for me. I still enjoyed it throughly and although I have not came from it I did cream alot. :D My goodness. Anyway I still have yet to experience an OTK spanking but hope to one day when I find the right Dom.

So for those of you with experience....spanking with hands vs belts, paddles etc. Which to you like better?

For me I enjoy both. But the easy ability with the hand to carress or reach down further, mmmm.

Over the knee, with the hand, every time. No question.
 
The first time I was spanked the guy was doing it as more of a joke than anything, I'm sure, but I loved it! He only spanked me a few times but I've never forgotten it. Whenever I'm with someone I always hope they'll be the one to get into it and take me over their knee.. mmm!
 
My first time was pretty recently. I have been with my husband for over 8 years and I have been recently obsessing over being spanked, but never mentioned anything to my husband. We usually have a pretty vanilla sex life, but during foreplay recently, he playfully slapped my ass and I started moaning, so he did it again, a little harder, and kept doing it a little harder. He stopped before it got really hard, which was disappointing, but at that point I was going wild just from the idea that he was actually doing what I've been obsessing about, so he started fucking me from behind. I can't wait until the next time....hopefully it wasn't a one-time drunken event.
 
Before I became Lady Claire's minion, I used to be naughty simply so someone would spank me. The slap of a bare hand striking bare flesh is as fantastic a turn on as any I have ever experienced, not even the heaviest petting and oral sex can compare with spanking.
 
My ex learned to start spanking me hard as I got closer to cumming. There were numerous times on the first or second spank i'd cum. She loved it.
 
Looks like I might have to self adminster for awhile, my partner would probably not understand. I guess there are always professionals.

As a man who is just a few years older who has had a similar fantasy, let me tell you of my experience with a professional.

I am in a stable, long-time marriage with a woman who I love very much but who is totally turned off by any kind of kink. We've talked about it, or at least around it. I know how she feels, and why.

I had a very powerful submissive fantasy that included being taken over a woman's knee and being administered a sound, barehanded spanking.

After a few unsuccessful attempts, I found a professional who delivered this and other elements of my fantasy with a great deal of success. I was pretty close to your age at the time, perhaps a bit younger. After directing me to strip. she took me over her lap. She was seated on a bench, so that I was lying across the bench and over her knees. She was wearing a black leather dress at that point. While sitting down, the dress covered only a small amout of her thighs. I was, of course, immediately, fully erect from just the anticipation. She held my erection between her thighs while making me count off and thank her as she delivered fifty swats to each butt cheek. I remember first the sting, then the growing burning sensation in my ass, at the same time as I felt intense stimulation from having my cock held against the smooth, strong flesh of her legs. It did feel kind of silly to count off and thank her. However, the combination and intensity of feeling at that moment, welll, I was prepared to completly surrender to her.

So, it was very intense. It was not technically the first time, but it was the one time that the act matched the fantasy. But, having done it, I found that the fantasy had lost some of its power, and the urge for a repeat experience has not been great. An unusual outcome, I know.

Mike
 
Well now that you brought it up I have a question.

I have a deep dark secret that before now, I mean this very reply I have not told anyone but I love to be spanked! I am a single dad so I wait untill my son is sound asleep and with my tv up pretty loud, I spank myself just as hard as I can stand with a wooden spoon and OMG what a hugh turn-on it is! I wish I could tell someone and have them let me lay face down on the bed, and without knowing when the next spank will come, and without knowing where or how hard they will paddle me would get me so hard!
 
All the responses have been awesome!

Still needing my first experience.:(

Hey Sailor...I think I understand.

I waited a while too before I told my partner. I remember looking for a chance to raise it, having no clue how to do that nonchalantly. Maybe just sit over morning coffee and say: honey I would find it very erotic if you were to have a melt down on my bare ass - I suggest starting with a wooden spoon, or I could go buy a paddle. Yes, great...might as well just fill out the division of property forms beforehand, being overly generous because in divorce court, this is just never going to offer an advantage as the reason for the split.

In reality, my moment of opportunity arose unheralded when we were laying in bed, one of those quiet Saturday mornings and she asked that old one about having fantasies. Usually, I would shrug off this sort of question with some vague and studiously neutral reply (careful not to allude to other women or men). This time I looked at her awhile. Six years had fallen away and I was seeing someone I knew little about - I had really no idea how she would react. This was a cool moment itself, very sensual. At the same time as I was thinking this was an idiotic way to ruin a relationship, I just told her.

Yep, so it happened. She took a belt to me. After the first few timid strokes, she really let loose. My idea of sex and sexuality was reinvented that day. She, in the throes of some marvellous orgasms, kept strapping me as I indulged in an amazingly sweet release, and again fairly much right away (had no idea I could do that).

The best part was afterwards. We lit some kind of flame that morning. We were crazed, working away on each other like rabbits for months. Looking back, it is amazing that I have any skin left on my posterior without having had to do a graft.

It is worth saying that we shared more than the usual amount of laughter and tenderness in this time. Took us out of our ordinary restless selves. Of course evenually, the flame died down and then out along with the rest of the relationship. But no regrets about the spankings, except I do miss that old nasty belt.
 
I was introduced to spanking a few years ago. My first master, I didn't know it at the time, was taking me from behind and he just started spanking me because he was pissed off about something I did earlier. That was one of the most freeing experience ever. After that I would be a bad girl on purpose, just so he could take me over his knee and give me a good spanking. A firm hand is my favorite, no crops or whips, just the feeling of his skin hitting mine. Once he realized I enjoyed being spanked he took things to another level and I loved it. I had no idea what BDSM was and he never told me, guess he thought he'd scare me off. We laugh about it now whenever we see each other.
 
I was just thinking about my first erotic spanking, draped over Daddy's lap....my naked belly feeling the warmth of his naked thighs and his soft cock. The first smack was a shock. I gasped. Daddy chuckled, a bit of a sadistic sounding laugh, then he smacked me again and again. My behind stung a bit, but I kind of liked it. His hand smacked a few more times. It was then I felt his cock growing and hardening beneath me. As he continued spanking me, my body moved against his erection and after a while it throbbed beneath. Daddy grunted and gasped and came.

He stopped spanking me. I slid off his lap. I knelt before his now soft and cum coated cock. With a happy sigh, I lifted it in my hand. I lifted it to my mouth. At first I licked away some of the cum, then I took the cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. I sucked it until he was hard again, hard enough to fuck my mouth and my throat until he came a second time.

That night in the darkness of my lonely room, I enjoyed the memory of my first erotic spanking and the burning sensation of my well spanked ass as I masturbated to three wonderful orgasms.

Lady Claire's little slut Jena
 
My first was a guy I dated in college. We were young and had a lot of free time on the weekends so we'd try most things but I remember thinking spanking was one of those things that we could try again and again and again... :) I also found that I enjoyed getting them a lot more than giving them. I also liked it when my hands were not able to cover my ass to stop them---then it got really sexy for me. :)
 
This is a wonderful thread, thank you.

I can barely wait until I receive my first proper spanking. I will come back to report :)
 
my first spanking was probably the best day of my life :) It was the second day i spent with my dom...i had been begging him and begging him to let me experience what a bare handed spanking felt like...so that night he let me have it. First i laid across his lap and was spanked evenly....he would rub my ass then let two or three hard spanks hit each cheek, then rub the spots and continue....we continued in lots a different positions....standing next to him, laying flat on the bed, laying on top of him (that one was definitely fun and spur of the moment id say)....he was very patient with me and careful with how i was feeling.

I was happy that it was not as embarrassing as everyone says it is. I'm so comfortable with my Dom that I was not shy one bit. He spanked me for a long time until i cried from the pain. After the first tear he stopped and said i had had enough.

It was the greatest....and i CAN NOT wait for the next time he visits......he said he won't be stopping when he sees tears this time :)
 
I'm also chiming in to thank all of you who've posted. This thread is an enjoyable read. I, too, am hoping to add to it soon. Perhaps later this month when I meet with my PYL again.

I've imagined his hand spanking me many times...over his knee...I can't wait.
 
i remember my gf spanked me jokingly through my jeans when we were just fooling
but i liked that action and started to ask her about real spanking
she didn't refuse
thanks god i have such a gf )
 
I had been spanked when naughty as a child, of corse, but I'm sure you wouldn't care to read about those.

My first reaction to being spanked while lying naked over the knee of a naked man was one of total desire to satisfy him completely. As each slap of his hand smacked my behind, I felt his cock throb and grow beneath me, warming my belly and wetting my pussy. I wanted only one thing.....his cock and, as soon as the spanking ended, I slid off his lap, knelt before him and took his masterful cock into my mouth, down my throat. I masturbated him with my gag reflex. He came and came....and came. I swallowed all I could, and as I swallowed I rubbed my pussy to an explosive orgasm.

In those early days, I was allowed to masturbate; today my hands are bound.


Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut
 
First spanking

Amazing! But it was done with love and to help me improve my self! In no way was it a negative experience!

I can't describe how much better I feel after a really good spanking when I am stressed and taking it out on my family! Once it is over, I become a different person.

Hope this helps in your decision!
 
I'll always remember this one submissive I had. She had a perfectly spankable ass. I cuffed her hands behind her back and took her over my knee. First, I'd caress her cute ass, with my hand, over her jeans. I'd also give her a little excitement by pushing my hand down between her legs and rubbing her crotch.

She was squirming on my lap, not sure when the first slap would come. I didn't keep her waiting much longer. I held her cuffed wrists against her back and started spanking her ass with my hand. She shrieked with each smack. She was getting me hard by moving her body around on my lap, but I had no problem finding my target.

After a short time, I pulled out a wooden paddle that I had hidden and started smacking her ass with it. It was a thin wooden paddle, about 1/4 inch thick, but it was about 5 inches wide and almost a foot long. I could smack her whole ass with that thing, and the sounds of the paddle hitting her jeans were almost as interesting as the sounds coming from her when it landed on target.

After a while, I stood her up and pulled her jeans down to her ankles. Then, I quickly took her back over my lap and continued with the paddle on her panties. She started yelping with each swat and her body tensed up like a board.

I told her she deserved to be spanked and that was just what she was going to get. And I wasn't going to stop until her cute little ass was an angry red. I told her I enjoyed spanking her and I was going to continue with my fun. She could protest all she wanted...I was going to continue.

After a while, she was thrashing around on my lap and my cock was getting pretty hard. I enjoyed the feeling of her wiggling body as well as her screams and pleas for me to stop. "I'm not stopping until I think you've learned your lesson", I told her. She was very vocal, pleading for mercy, but I told her she'd "needed this for a long time" and I was going to do it right.

I stopped long enough to yank her panties down to about her knees. She started begging me not to paddle her naked ass with that paddle. She said she didn't think she could take it. Of course, I laughed and said she had nothing to say about it, because of the position she was in, hands cuffed behind her back and her naked ass as a perfect target.

The first time the paddle came down on her naked ass, I thought I'd cum right there. I loved the power I had over her...the control and her continued squirming with each smack on her sweet ass. She tried clenching her ass cheeks, but I don't think that did much to stop the pain as that paddle landed again and again on her poor bottom.

By the time I was finished with her, her ass was a bright, fire red, and very hot to the touch. I take pride in being symmetrical with my spankings, not leaving any of her exposed ass untouched. She could take a lot of pain. She never started to cry, but when I finally let her up, her face was red and flushed and she was breathing like she'd just run a marathon.

Strands of her pretty long hair were sticking to sweat on her forehead, and some was even in the corner of her mouth. She looked completely submissive and subdued, but I could see the lust in her eyes. She had enjoyed her spanking as much as I had enjoyed spanking her. I looked at my leg and noticed it was wet. Yes, she had really enjoyed her spanking.
 
Sir DVS, I hope the little slut you spanked payed for her pleasure by giving you her best blow job. I always suck a Spank Master's deep into my throat and use my gag reflex to draw the male nectar through his fantastic cock from his delicious balls.


Jena, Lady Claire's naughty little slut
 
Though I am ny nature dominant I do love to be spanked by my lover (soul mate) Teri. The first time she lay me across her lap and applied her sweet hand to by bare behind was heavenly....as has each and every spanking since. Our relationship is not a bondage relationship.


Claire
 
Back
Top