Decadents and Dropouts IC

Gryph

He had to admit that Relic had a very sensual way around her, strange that he haven't noticed it before, he held up the hand which had the ring and shook his head.

"No, but I am sure that in time it will be revealed to me."

He looked at her and a slow smile crept over his face,

"Is that restraint I see in your eyes?"

He slipped the backpack from his shoulders and undid the chains holding it closed, pulling the chains forward for her to see,

"I brought some restraint of my own."

He grinned at her.
 
Relic

Chuckling, she nodded to answer his question. "I can't have you saying I jumped you when you were merely perusing my room, and that I took advantage of you."

Running her fingertips along the chains, she glanced at his backpack instinctively before grinning at him.

"I dare say that will come in useful..."

Moving to sit in his lap, she could feel the strength of his muscles underneath her. Her eyes looked down to inspect his wound again, but by now it seemed to be only a scar remaining, and even that looked old. She was used to natural healing, and was quite impressed. Her hands moved over his sides, lifting his armor so her hands could move underneath against his scales.

She enjoyed the feel of them.

Licking her lips, she finally held her hands up for him, letting him know that she didn't mind him 'restraining' her if it made him feel more at ease. "If it will help you relax, you can bind me until I can barely breathe, it won't pain me enough to displeasure me."
 
Gryph

He grinned and threw the chains to the side, rather undoing his armor plating, allowing his arm guards and then chest plate drop away.

"Trust comes from both sides, so I will trust you...for a few moments."

He gave her his fangy grin at her, then slipped off the shirt he wore under his armor. He cocked his head to one side and ran his fingers over her hair.
 
Relic

As Gryph threw away the chains, Relic was tempted to throw a disorienting powder into the air and steal his backpack away, but watching him remove his chest and arm armor won out over her desires. Her hands lowered back to his broad strong chest, and she almost purred as he ran his hand over her hair. She was very much like a cat sometimes. Jumping around, sneaking...purring.

Nuzzling against him, she moved closer, her legs spreading to sit on each side of his hips. He felt so warm to her, and smelled great. She wondered how he would taste.

Sitting against him, she tilted her head up and kissed his lips. Savoring his taste, she wouldn't stop him from invading her mouth if he chose to do so.
 
Gryph

He was glad when she did not take advantage when he did give her that bit of trust, he had to admit that he liked when she moved closer to him and the kiss he liked even more. He kissed her back, timidly at first, his arms resting around her, pulling her even closer to him, his tongue touching her lips, finding her a willing participant, he slipped his tongue past her lips. He was still being gentle, but her words had made it clear that she would not mind a bit of rough play, this pleased his inner nature. His talons slowly stroked over her exposed back again, continueing over the clothing until they ended up at her lower back.

During the kiss, he flexed his jaws and his teeth slid back into his gums, leaving only small parts still sticking out, he kissed Relic deeper, savouring the taste of the little drow and her smell as she was pushed up against him.
 
Relic

She didn't mind the danger of kissing him whilst he had his teeth out, she wasn't totally defenceless in that way either. But she had to admit, the way he pulled her towards him and kissed her with such passion and care. Breaking from the kiss, she started to undo the bindings holding her shirt closed (having discarded the clutter of objects that usually hung from her belt and vest earlier) and soon pulled the purple silk from her shoulders.

She wasn't big chested, but over the years she had developed the curves of an adult drow, and yet still held that youthful fitness. In Gryph's arms she must have been like holding onto a human teenager, but her hands and movements showed more knowledge in the arts of pleasure.

Straddling him in her tight hide pants, she went about removing the rest of Gryph's upper garments. She enjoyed his skin, and kissed along the top of his shoulders and up his neck slowly as she worked.
 
Gryph

He slid his hands over Relic's bared back, the silky skin felt good under his hands. He ran his hands back up, trailing his talons after, running his hands through her hair as she kissed his own exposed skin. Still it was strange how he could feel such sensitive touches and yet crossbow bolts and normal edged weapons could not penetrate his skin. He kissed her shoulder as she drew closer to his neck, drawing the soft skin slightly into his mouth and nibbled on her skin, the edges of his withdrawn fangs sligtly punturing her skin. He kissed his way further towards her neck, then slowly ran his tongue over the small puntures. For some reason her taste was making him rather hot.

Running his hands slowly down her sides he rested his hands on her hips, sliding his hands down her thighs, then back up, slipping his hands to her bum, pulling her even closer to him, feeling her soft torso sliding over his. He gave her buttocks a firm squeeze, he allowed her to settle back into his lap, this was a real delicious teasing as well.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

The illithid reclined against the side of the gorgon, his tentacles gently waving along the lenght of her shoulder and arm, slowly coiling against her fine, smooth features. They were wet and glistening, but not as sticky as one would think he should be. His slighty amphibious looks were nothing amphibious-like at all! His hand also washed over the creature's body, caressing down her rear gently, experimentating her naked flesh once more... after so long.

"I had forgotten... how beautiful you could be.", he smiled. She was way more attractive than most lovers he even had, perhaps the most - less one. His manhood was slowly coiling and then hardening up again after the just so intense exercising they had gone through. "Do... you want it? Me into you, Phyliss? May I... shoot it all into you?"
 
Phyliss

"Yessyesyessspleaase...fill me...fill me to the limit!" she raised and circled her hips, and felt so wet and hot that she could hardly stand any more waiting. Her snakes curled and twisted, and she put a hand under her full breast, clipping her hard nipple.
 
Relic

Hissing as Gryph bit down into her neck, she arched her back as the pleasure sparked up and down her spine. Lifting herself off his lap, she drew her breasts up towards his eye height and leaned back. Her flexibility showing with how far she could move without seeming to be restricted.

"Your teeth work wonders, Gryph," she whispered, straightening back up so that she could peer down into his eyes.

Licking her lips, she ground down against his lap again and licked up the side of his neck, before sinking her own teeth into a nice soft spot she had found. Returning the favour as her hips moved in a circular against his groin.
 
Gryph

As her teeth found their mark, a low grumble of pleasure slipped past his lips, his hands found Relic's breasts, running over the soft skin, his fingers brushing over her nipples, he leaned in and licked her nipples, savoring the taste of her naked skin as he squeezed her breasts in turn of his licks, then he sucked one nub into his mouth, using the tips protruding from his gums to nibble on her skin. He released her nipple, allowing the cooler air to brush over her now wet nub as he lowered his head to her other nipple, sucking on it, using his tongue to tease her even more.

"Then wonders is what we will be doing tonight."

His words was muffled as it slipped past her skin and flesh, but they were still audible as he started nibbling on her nipple, his fingertips squeezing and pulling her wet nipple, his talons grazing her soft breast.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

One of his own hands came up to lay against hers, gently caressing her more than gently, the roughness actually not on his touch but on the way he took his position. It felt just right, after all. Nature had bred most to be like this, the most hallowed and sacred of positions. Slowly, Ma'ant, even as the aberrant he was, started to mount Phyliss' behind. His hands had caressed her to lift her ass further as she could, letting her lovely, supple flesh taut and ready under his moist trails.

"So gorgeous... so needy.", he grunted as he moved against her, his manhood slowly growing to turgid thickness once more. It was a tender touch, that despite her need to rut, Ma'ant yet gave her time to reconsider... or to take him on her own.
 
Phyliss

The gorgon closed her eyes and made no attempts of resistance, just curious how he would take her. She raised a little ready to move into any position he would direct her, her snakes swirling somehow disoriented around her body. She hissed in excitement, eager for whatever would come. She didn't say anything, he would push her in the place he needed her.
 
Gryph

A thumping on the deck and feet rushing down the stairs alerted Gryph that what pleasures he was looking forward to had to wait. He quickly pulled from Relic, covering her up, just as the door burst open.

"Soldiers!"

The breathless cry brought Gryph to his feet, he quickly pulled on his armor, buckling his new sword to his hips and moved out of the door, pulling it close behind him to allow Relic her privacy.

"Go warn the captain."

He moved up the stairs and stepped onto the deck, on the bank knelt and stood about twenty crossbow archers and behind them ten knights, with the knights sat a noble.

"Die beast!"

One crossbow sang and the others followed suit, but the bolts just bounced from his skin and lodged into his armor, leaving little pinpricks of blood behind. Gryph narrowed his eyes at the unprovoked attack,

"You just made a huge mistake."

He drew his sword, ready to attack these silly humans.
 
Relic

Their time together was cut short, sadly, but the need to dress and prepare herself to defend the ship were overwhelming her priorities. Pulling her clothing on, and buckling her belt around her waist, Relic sprung from her room barefoot and ran up the stairs. She could see the Knights and Soldiers, and decided to aid Gryph and alert Phyliss and Ma'ant.

Using what drow magic she knew, she cast an orb of darkness around the enemy, for them they would see nothing but the darkest of dark.

She could sense that Phyliss was not nearby, and as Ma'ant's thralls stood guard, she assumed the gorgon might still be with him.

"Ma'ant, we are under attack, keep Phyliss safe."

Having sent the thoughts into the Illithids mind, she drew a dagger and grasped it in her teeth. Removing her hand crossbow and preparing it. At this range, and with them standing on the riverbank, she didn't have many options. Kneeling behind Gryph, she took a small vial from her belt and dipped three bolts into it.

"I call this a confusion poison, it brings about paranoia as to who the enemy really is. Anybody hit often turns on their own people within a minute or two." She had moved up to stand behind the hulking shield, and again she found herself attracted to his strength in battle.


(Edited to not be an idiot, as much, at least.)
 
Last edited:
Phyliss

Besides all the wine in her, the gorgon was so extremely excited that she did not notice the noise outside. She waited for the penetration by the illithid, tensing her body, hissing in anticipation. She opened her eyes, to look at her lover, who was tormenting her by letting her wait. She hadn't realized that something was wrong yet.
 
"Then let's add some confusion."

Focusing on a flame of a torch one knight carried, he raised his sword, from the torch burst a tongue of flame, it engulfed the blade of his sword and he leveled it at the soldiers.

"Any time you're ready."
 
Phyliss

"Take me doggy-style!" she begged, but opened her eyes as Ma'ant ws obviously listening - or thinking - about somethin else. Now she heard the noise outside and knew what was going on. Again! didn't they have enough the first time?! She shrieked in anger and grabbed a crossbow and run up onto the deck, seeing the others already prepare to attack the new enemies. Only now she relized that she was stark naked, her hard nibbles still standig out firm from excitement. It didn't matter, she had both magic shields activated, it was dark and she could move better then in her tight, long dresses. She was to furious to wonder if the wine and anger weren't helpful in aiming a crossbow.
 
Relic

Seeing Phyliss naked as the day she was born, Relic couldn't help but wonder if lowering the orb of darkness around the soldiers would aid in the dazzling display of distraction. But no, that would put Phyliss in harms way.

"I'll take the flank," she said quickly, giving Gryph's ass a rough smack as she heading for the edge of the cog. Glancing back, she grinned, placing the dagger back between her teeth. Hand crossbow now loaded, she fired one into the leg of one soldier, and ducked down behind the ship's railing to reload. Popping up a second time she fired again, this time aiming elsewhere in the enemy grouping to spread the confusion. Ducking down once more, she reloaded, before running along the deck and grabbed a rope hanging from the sails. Kicking off, she swung in a large arc, her darkness spell running out just as she swooped towards the Knights and soldiers.

Unfortunately she fired a bolt into one of the archers and drew attention to her heroics. The man managed to loose an arrow that imbedded in Relic's torso as she flew towards him. On impact she let go of the rope and fell the last few meters, landing roughly among the soldiers, knocking several prone in the process.

Groaning, she skittered along the ground to avoid the flashing of blades trying to stab at her, and soon pulled a pouch of dust from her belt. Taking a handful, she threw it up into the air and held her breath. Soon the sounds of coughing and sneezing would ensue as the men breathed in the powder. It wasn't harmful, more like breathing in a strong pepper.

The two men she had previously hit didn't seem to notice the effect, and started to hack into their comrades.

Relic used her dagger to parry a few blades as the dust began to settle, and forced herself to wait out the last few painful seconds she wasn't allowed to breathe. Then, as the men began to regain composure she was in danger again.

Some were felled by crossbow bolts that Phyliss had fired, but many missed their targets. Meanwhile Relic brought men down by slashing the tendons in their ankles and knees, before diving the blade of her dagger into their throats.

Suddenly she found herself pinned by the weight of a dead Knight, who after getting felled by a crazed and confused comrade had fallen straight on her. It pushed the arrow deeper into her chest before snapping it off, and she fought to free herself.

Luckily the other soldiers and men didn't seem to notice her.

However, she felt rather defenseless, her arms pinned and dagger unable to do much more than flail about. Concentrating, she recast her darkness spell, hoping to hide herself as a dead body until Gryph's fury saved her.
 
Gryph

She had moved much differently than he had thought she would, more crossbow bolts searched for weaknesses, but there wasn't much. He shielded his eyes with one hand, only to see a naked Phyliss, firing her crossbow at the attackers. His attention wavered and the fire dancing around his blade flickered and almost died when Relic launched her attack. Hells! He could not do anything as she was amidst his target, then she went down under a slain knight and he unleashed his anger and magic. Flame belched forth from the sword, it ran straight and true like a sword's blade, only it cut right through flesh and bone, charring flesh inside of metal. He only paused when he came too close to Relic, he placed one foot on the railing and launched himself at the men still standing, landing in their midst his flaming sword cutting through them like a scythe would through wheat. He towered over the last man, a knight whose horse was cut down under him by his crazed comrade. The knight lunged at Gryph, but he grabbed the blade and ripped it from the man's grasp, with the pommel of the sword he knocked the knight on the head, making the man slump to the ground, unconscious.

He moved over to where he had seen Relic go down, he yanked the knight from the form underneath it to find Relic sprawled on the ground, blood seeping from a wound. He grunted and leaned down to pick her up when a stray bolt struck him on the shoulder, he turned towards Phyliss.

"Phyliss! They're dead! STOP!"

He was sure that the whole country could hear him so long did it take for the echoes of his thundering voice to die down. He picked Relic up and motioned towards the fallen knight for the sailors,

"Take him, let's find out why they attacked us."

He carried Relic onto the deck and settled her down, inspecting the wound,

"Will have to force it out and then heal it."

He smiled grimly,

"It's gonna hurt."
 
Phyliss

Although the coolness of the night and the excitement refreshed her senses, she was still quite drunk and very angry, so she couldn't aim with the deadly accuracy she usually had, but she still managed to kill with her first shot. A moment later she looked around for a second crossbow - although she practised shooting days and weeks on that castle, she had never learned how to reload a crossbow. There had always been a servant close who did that for her. Just in time the old sailor appeared out of a dark corner and reached her a reloaded crossbow. Good man! He kept loading, while she shot again and again, until she heard Gryphs call.

She went over and saw him placing Relic on deck. The gorgon kneeled down beside the drow.
"Oh no! I will try some magic healing on her!" She already felt better after the fight, she should be able to do something, as she reached out to touch Relic.
 
Groaning as Gryph picked her up, Relic opened her eyes long enough to look up at him and smile. Why? Because for some reason she knew that he was the one who would smite the enemies in order to come and get her. Perhaps it was because he was so big and strong that she felt rather small in his arms. Perhaps it was also because the arrow had skitted close to her heart, and she was loosing blood rather quickly.

But it didn't hurt that much, she had been cut and stabbed and beaten all throughout life, such a wound was only slightly worse. She wondered if this was the end for her, a small fleeting thought soon brushed away by stubbornness. No, like hell, an arrow would not be the end of her.

Plus there was the whole issue of her soul being compared to a feather. Or some such nonsense. A wise man once said that the soul is not compared to other souls, but to a feather. Being a slightly less evil soul does not equate goodness, but to be as light as a feather does. That saying confused her every time she thought about it. What was not confusing was that her soul was definitely not as light as a feather.

"Gryph, don't worry, it's just a flesh wound. I'm sure you have seen much worse." She put a rather pale and cold hand out to greet his arm, and gave him a tight squeeze, although not that tight considering the strength she usually had.

Then she felt the deck beneath her as Gryph placed her down, and was surprised at how beautiful the sky was. The clouds stunning, and she found herself listening to everything but the voices around her. Closing her eyes, she just listened. The water trickling off the side of the boat, moans of soldiers dying from burns, creaking of people moving around on the deck, the beat of her heart.

Opening her eyes, she suddenly realized that her heart was sluggish and slow. No, that would not do.

Okay, perhaps I am a little worse than I would like...

"Gryph, just do it...I'll survive the pain," she said strongly, before jokingly adding, "Hopefully."

Then she felt warm soft hands upon her, and looked over at Phyliss. A naked goddess bathed in a most gorgeous aura. Or perhaps that was torchlight, or the sun, she didn't really remember what time of day it was.

"Phyliss, do you remember Verialyn, she was something, wasn't she? Do you think we'll ever see her again?" she smiled, remembering the claymore wielding vampire. Stunningly good looking.

"I like this new dress you're wearing," she commented, touching Phyliss on the shoulder as she followed the neckline down between her breasts. "It's so soft, and hugs your curves, shows off your assets...is it silk?"

The faint glow helped with the pain slightly, but it didn't begin to heal the wound.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she wanted to tell them about the healing potion tucked away in her bag of wonders...but the words didn't seem to want to come out.

((I'm in a drama mood...can you tell, lol.))
 
Darius Bloodthorne

Age - 157

Race - Vampire

Clan - Ventrue

Dresses in the colors of his family. Crimson and black. 6'8" in height, 255 lbs in weight, with an athletic build, piercing blue eyes that shine with a red tint when angered. Mostly pleasent and calm but not one to be trifled with. Wears two platinum gauntlets on his hands and carries with him a sword of an unknown past.
 
*smiles walking out of the shadows into the moonlight as the moonlight catches his fangs*

"Well...this could be an interesting night"
 
Gryph

He rolled Relic onto her left side, using a talon he pushed into the hard wood of the bolt, it first resisted and then slid through. The tip appeared outside Relic's flesh, seemingly very close to the heart and luckily it missed her ribs, instead cut through the muscles between them. Undoing her leather armor, he grasped the hooked tip and drew it out.

He lowered Relic back to the deck as Phyliss touched the drew and Gryph could sense the magic as it flowed into Relic, activating the healing process. He found one hand resting under Relic's head, her soft hair resting in the palm of his hand. He gave a chuckle, it was a low rumble inside his chest,

"Indeed Phyliss, your dress seems very excuisite."
 
Back
Top