men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems she's not a slut after all... Perhaps it is time to stop pestering. (Your words.)

I'm not pestering her (too much) and I'm not sure how to add a note that my post contains a hint of sarcasm...........to break the ice of seriousness in the posts above. ;)
You're right.....she ain't no slut, I am.
 
I still cannot get anyone to answer this question?

I still cannot get anyone to answer this question?

I have a question to Minago and other men out there that feel like Minago. Have you ever been dumped by a wife or lover? Have you ever felt your lover’s rejection and reacted with a boatload of emotions including rage, sadness, hopelessness and arousal? Yes all you want is to be with your lover. You masturbate 10 times a day to her. She tells you on the phone that she loves him and you are sad and depressed but you have a raging hard on! You find a card with a love note in her purse and you are pissed but at the same time you get an erection! You are so mad or depressed and yet you want to fuck her?????

This is what some of the men may be feeling that post in this thread that they want to watch their wife with another male. This conjures up the kinkiest feeling of arousal. That jealousy and humiliation may be closely linked to arousal. Someone wants what you have and suddenly you can't live without them!
 
Wow...I thought this seemed like a neat topic. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped straight to the last page? After all that draining negativity, I don't have any desire to read the first 9 (?) pages of the thread. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would attack another person on this or any other Literotica thread for what they're into. No, maybe it isn't your cup of tea, but you're on a freakin' erotica site. How "normal" are YOU, really? :rolleyes:

*high fives* VaGirl07 for having a brain........
 
Is there a 'shudders' emoticon? Head while she is cumming is profound.

My husband would agree. I would even point out that as the female half, giving head while orgasming around another is profound. Extreme shudders. Sadly, the only emoticon I know is :) which doesn't even come close.
Goodie
 
Very big turn on........

yes... for sure... have had may thoughts of it and at one point in time we were possible going to go there back in the day....lol Never did happen but it is a big sexual turn on....:)
 
Absolutely. I want to see her with a huge black cock in her.

The closest I get is seeing her with her 9" black dildo (which I bought for her).

Sometimes she just sucks it while I watch; other times she'll take it all the way.

Last night she treated me to both; she even said repeatedly 'I love black cock... I really want black cock inside me...'

Also she agreed to let me film her saying it, which I'll be doing soon!
 
My husband would agree. I would even point out that as the female half, giving head while orgasming around another is profound. Extreme shudders. Sadly, the only emoticon I know is :) which doesn't even come close.
Goodie
And that, m'dear, is the draw for me and many others. Kudos to you for recognizing it. (after 6 years, my 11th post on 11/11/11. my work here is finished.)
 
Thinking of wife with another man...

Ok just want some thoughts and opinions from you guys out there. I have the biggest fantasy of my wife having sex with another man while i watch, also having a MFM while eveyone is pleasing each other..... Anyone one with me in this fantasy???? Have any of you men and or women went there????
 
Although I am not married, I have participated in many MFM relationships, some are still going on long term. It's a fantastic fantasy to have come true, as long as you're both in it for the right reasons. If there is any jealousy, even a little bit, it's no good and say good-bye to your relationship. But if you can both differentiate between sex and love, then it's a blast, and there is truely nothing else like it. The passion with all three is incredible, and is something I hope to always be part of. To please this woman while her man looks on, either just watching or helping to please her, everyone feeding is intense.
 
Although I am not married, I have participated in many MFM relationships, some are still going on long term. It's a fantastic fantasy to have come true, as long as you're both in it for the right reasons. If there is any jealousy, even a little bit, it's no good and say good-bye to your relationship. But if you can both differentiate between sex and love, then it's a blast, and there is truely nothing else like it. The passion with all three is incredible, and is something I hope to always be part of. To please this woman while her man looks on, either just watching or helping to please her, everyone feeding is intense.

These are words well choosen. Every couple, and it's addition, has different motivations for this. Everyone involved needs to be comfortable or it is a HUGE cherry bomb in your face, not cool. There may be those that disagree, but for us it is not an event entered into without serious calculation. It also takes heaps of intermediate steps on the journey to this point. There is nothing, ever, spontaneous. That could be different for others but in age featuring many risks you damn sure should be cautious before taking a bite from this peach.

I should not preach though.

Perhaps, others have enjoyed some insane night/s that just all came together while out on the town. It happens but. All the power to the them.
 
I to have this fantasy of my wife with another man and also in a MFM situation. It has nothing to do with being a "cuck" or humiliation for me. I don't really know why but I am border line obsessed with it. No luck so far with my wife, but did experience a MFM with a previous long term gf. It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Not sure if my wife will ever agree to it, but I will keep trying.
 
If I ever want to get my wife really worked up during sex, all I have to do is get her thinking about her being the focus of a MFM, with me fucking her while she sucks another man off.
 
Good to hear.....

Well sounds like the majority of you have for sure thought about it or have went there before.... My wife has been a naughty girl in her past....lol She has been posting on here for quite some time back and forth and she has finallly started up agian. Love the info please keep posting.
 
Long time fantasy that I know the wife is into she just won't commit to it. If it ever happened I certainly wouldn't deny her. Mainly i think i just want her to be a slut for me.
 
Long time fantasy that I know the wife is into she just won't commit to it. If it ever happened I certainly wouldn't deny her. Mainly i think i just want her to be a slut for me.

I think maybe I feel the same way. I want to see my wife be a total slut and lose all inhibitions.
 
Having done a few MFM with my wife, I can say it can be quite erotic or it can be quite disastrous. In my opinion it really comes down to the amount of communication that exists and how the two of you came to the decision. If you rush into it or pressure her then it is likely it will have negative consequences. However, if you take your time and talk it through then it is realistic to expect that it will be an enjoyable experience. Therefore, if you are thinking about trying to make a fantasy happen then I would suggest do your research on the topic. I have written several how-to articles on Literotica about this subject and there are a plethora of other sites out there that provide a good resource, such as swingers board. The more you know about having a MFM and the more you know about how to discuss this with your wife the better off the both of you will be.
 
Thanks for the good advice roomfor1more

Thanks for the good advice on the topic..... will have to check that out..... We have talked about it many times just never really aproached it yet but both parties are willing i know she is a little on edge about it but we talk all the time.. so we will se what happens...
 
As said wife...

I am absolutely interested! Just have to find a safe & willing 3rd... or 3rd & 4th...;) Any suggestions on how to go about that?

:kiss:
Sxxxy

P.S. I :heart: you, justfuntimes78!!! Can't wait until you cum home next week! May only be for a few days... but we will fuck like rabbits! ;)
 
I am absolutely interested! Just have to find a safe & willing 3rd... or 3rd & 4th...;) Any suggestions on how to go about that?

:kiss:
Sxxxy

P.S. I :heart: you, justfuntimes78!!! Can't wait until you cum home next week! May only be for a few days... but we will fuck like rabbits! ;)
what is stopping you from giving ita shot? I'm pretty sure there are bunch of willing parties out there but safety is not always something that is guaranteed though
 
I love seeing my wife with other men. The expressions on her face as she is getting pounded are priceless.
 
I love seeing my wife with other men. The expressions on her face as she is getting pounded are priceless.
I agree.... I want to see her facial expressions and body movements as someone is pounding her and giving her all the pleasure she can take till she cums.....lol
 
Watching my wife get fucked by one or more guys is certainly the hot button fantasy for me. I had a former girl friend offer many years ago to do a MMF with her me and a gay/bi priest she, of all people, she ws sleeping with at the time. She lived far away and I was unsure if I could handle the emotion, even though she was an ex. Alas, I never made the visit and I am still not sure I could handle the emotions now.
 
Watching my wife get fucked by one or more guys is certainly the hot button fantasy for me. I had a former girl friend offer many years ago to do a MMF with her me and a gay/bi priest she, of all people, she ws sleeping with at the time. She lived far away and I was unsure if I could handle the emotion, even though she was an ex. Alas, I never made the visit and I am still not sure I could handle the emotions now.
Wow..... A gay/bi priest......lol Now thats probably a good post for another thread.... Well i am pretty sure i can deal with the emotions.... To me it is no different that sex toys in a way... Its just about sex and pure pleasure.... As long as you love the other person and you are both on the same page i think anyone can complete this fantasy. Perhaps some day we will both get to check this one off the list....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top