Where are all the breast-loving women?

I'm in the bath reading this, and has got my emotions going wild. I'm only one page one too.

I'm in the bath reading this, and has got my emotions going wild. I'm only one page one too.

...then read on and tell me what you think about it...

Wow such a hot thread. I love my boobs played with.

thanks...It was meant this way...:rose:

...then read on and tell me what you think about it...

Wow such a hot thread. I love my boobs played with.

thanks...It was meant this way...:rose:

My boobs are mad to b played with ...

Psssssssssssst I love them roughed up a bit as well :eek:

:cattail:

what kind of play? By a woman? With a toy? Oil? Wax? Just hands and lips?
Between a womans tighs (blush) ?

.ANY kind of play

Yes WOMEN

Toys or hubby's cock

Oil yes, wax haven't tried I yet but willing to try...

Hands, lips, finger nails (don't forget I like it rough every now and again :eek:)

.ANY kind of play

Yes WOMEN

Toys or hubby's cock

Oil yes, wax haven't tried I yet but willing to try...

Hands, lips, finger nails (don't forget I like it rough every now and again :eek:)

Warm wax has one advantage...after having been applied, which already is arousing itself, it leaves hands and breasts not slippery like oil, but a bit sticky...and this allowes a special kind of milking massage...towards the nips...OMG...I get aroused only thinking about it...:eek:

Warm wax has one advantage...after having been applied, which already is arousing itself, it leaves hands and breasts not slippery like oil, but a bit sticky...and this allowes a special kind of milking massage...towards the nips...OMG...I get aroused only thinking about it...:eek:

Shame we're now closer I'd love to try

I love worshipping another woman's breasts :) big nipples are my favorite

mhhhhh...apparently there are more breast-loving women around than I thought...good...
Please go on and tell me your breast fantasies here...

:kiss:

Most definitely a "tit woman" here. I adore sucking and licking other womens as well as having mine done. My current fantasy this morning involves another woman, fully nude her nipples and areola coated with a thick covering of chocolate pudding, taking my time licking and sucking them clean. Yum

Most definitely a "tit woman" here. I adore sucking and licking other womens as well as having mine done. My current fantasy this morning involves another woman, fully nude her nipples and areola coated with a thick covering of chocolate pudding, taking my time licking and sucking them clean. Yum

mhhh, lovely...I'd volunteer...and perhaps I'd favor dipping them into warm chocolate, then letting it cool down, so you would have more to do...
:kiss:

I have never had my breasts touched or sucked on by another women but I am dying to. Whats different from a man

This is defiantly a thread made for me. Line up ladies, my mouth is ready

I have never had my breasts touched or sucked on by another women but I am dying to. Whats different from a man

have no own experience, but only fantasize about it...I'd expect less urgency, a lot of tenderness...patience, a slow build-up, warmth, softness...mhhhh, I get tingly thinking about it...

Back