Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been Several Days Since Posting

Good morning Daddy's and little girls from a very cold Pacific Northwest!

Things between my first (and planning to be the only) Daddy and i are still going strong. i so wish he was closer, though. We text quite a bit, and he says the sweetest things ever (love to hear Him call me angel, and princess), but i would give anything to feel his arms around me, feel his lips on mine, and find many new ways to please him! My heart just feels empty sometimes, but I know when we DO meet, it will be that much sweeter.

Any ideas on little things I can do to make it feel like he's not so far away????

Have a great day everyone!
Keri

Good afternoon all...it's just been a crazy Friday. I'm looking forward to the weekend - except for missing my baby.

I hope everyone has a smile on today.

To all my lovely little sissies yay it's Friday lots more time to spend with our Daddies!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Hi Sis Mojo!!

INL & Peaches..I agree that us little girls do need to stick together and thanks for the special hugs! :heart:
!!

Any time Cookie! I've got plenty more where that came from ;)

Good morning all; a very sleepy daddy here.

Hi daddy PA! Get a nap?

And a good morning to you, baby girl!

:D:D

Things between my first (and planning to be the only) Daddy and i are still going strong. i so wish he was closer, though. We text quite a bit, and he says the sweetest things ever (love to hear Him call me angel, and princess), but i would give anything to feel his arms around me, feel his lips on mine, and find many new ways to please him! My heart just feels empty sometimes, but I know when we DO meet, it will be that much sweeter.

Any ideas on little things I can do to make it feel like he's not so far away????

Keri

Hearing those special words and pet names is really special. I agree so much! Welcome to the thread!

One thing that helps me is my heating blanket. I turn it on before I get in bed. Then when it's time, I crawl in there and it feels like a nice warm daddy cuddled all around me.

Good afternoon all...it's just been a crazy Friday. I'm looking forward to the weekend - except for missing my baby.

I hope everyone has a smile on today.

Happy Friday!! Hope yours is wonderful too! :)

I have vacant knee , just made for a young lady to make this Daddy happy

I hope a pretty, little girl takes you up on that! :) I have to behave..I don't want to get in trouble again and he knows when I've been naughty. ( I think he has spies!) ~giggles~

Hearing those special words and pet names is really special. I agree so much! Welcome to the thread!

One thing that helps me is my heating blanket. I turn it on before I get in bed. Then when it's time, I crawl in there and it feels like a nice warm daddy cuddled all around me.

INL, thank you so much for your response. I'm going to have to try your electric blanket trick (when I get the money). Maybe I could even talk him into sending me a t-shirt of his or something. It's the weekend, so I know a lot of us have extra time with our Daddies. I hope that one day, this will be the case for me. That being said, you taking time out to reply to my post really helped to make my day!!!;)
Keri

INL, thank you so much for your response. I'm going to have to try your electric blanket trick (when I get the money). Maybe I could even talk him into sending me a t-shirt of his or something. It's the weekend, so I know a lot of us have extra time with our Daddies. I hope that one day, this will be the case for me. That being said, you taking time out to reply to my post really helped to make my day!!!;)
Keri

Keri, I suspect we have all been there and done that..the daddies too. It does hurt when you miss them, even when you are close. One thing that helped me was 'watching' tv together..even from your own beds. Are you in the same country? Even if you aren't...you can rent dvd's or use Netflix. :)

Keri

You're welcome Keri. I think you'll find all of the daddies and girls on this thread to be supportive, fun and helpful. I bet he'd be happy to send you his shirt. Keep smiling!

You're welcome Keri. I think you'll find all of the daddies and girls on this thread to be supportive, fun and helpful. I bet he'd be happy to send you his shirt. Keep smiling!

You are just so sweet!!! Another GREAT-BIG-HUG for you!!!!! Maybe a lil kiss too! :kiss:

Cookie and INL, you are both wonderful!!! Had kind of rough day and haven't really heard from Daddy (not quite sure why...it's Friday so I imagine he had plans). Your kind words made me smile and have made the evening a bit easier!

Thank you!!!!

Cookie and INL, you are both wonderful!!! Had kind of rough day and haven't really heard from Daddy (not quite sure why...it's Friday so I imagine he had plans). Your kind words made me smile and have made the evening a bit easier!

Thank you!!!!

I'm happy we could help, I'm sure INL is too :) Personally, as a little girl..I don't ask many questions. I trust that if I need to know, he will tell me. That leaves a lot of gaps. That is just me..maybe if you ask, he will tell you. If he doesn't think it is something that you need to worry about, he may keep it to himself. That is one way that they try to protect us.

I'm happy we could help, I'm sure INL is too :) Personally, as a little girl..I don't ask many questions. I trust that if I need to know, he will tell me. That leaves a lot of gaps. That is just me..maybe if you ask, he will tell you. If he doesn't think it is something that you need to worry about, he may keep it to himself. That is one way that they try to protect us.

Being such a new little girl, this is something I'm trying to adapt to. And Daddy says he's been very proud of how I'm doing. I just wish I wasn't so insecure. I'm sure that will come with time.

Once again...invaluable advice!!!! :D

To all my lovely little sissies yay it's Friday lots more time to spend with our Daddies!!! :nana::nana::nana:

"Hi sweet sis mojo! (((Hugs))) and :kiss:es to you too and hope you have a wonderful weekend! The SO is away this weekend working but sometimes that's nice because he makes sure we have more phone and texting time! Still would rather have him home but we take what we can get;)"

Good morning to ALL of you handsome daddies and ALL of you beautiful baby girls!!!

INL & Peaches..I agree that us little girls do need to stick together and thanks for the special hugs! :heart:

Peaches, I went ahead & shot the mod a message just so she can peek into Katie a bit. We knows, we could be wrong. (doubtful) :) By the time I was able to finally get some time to relax and watch tv, I had to settle on Family Guy.

"Special :heart: and (((Hugs))) to sisters INL and Cookie. Cookie I got your PM, tried to respond but your mailbox is full:("

Keri

"Welcome Keri! So many of us here in the same boat with Daddies that are not always with us for one reason or another. It's not easy but after 3+ years the rewards get better and better - in intangible ways but the love grows, the bond strengthens, the trust deepens. Things that help us are the phone calls, texts and emails - keeping our communication open and flowing all the time. Taking lots of pictures to send and share - mostly of every day things but occasionally one of us will surprise the other with a 'for your eyes only' email. If he's willing to let you have some of his clothes there that helps but even just an occasional spritz of the sheets and pillows with his cologne helps me remember and keep in touch. And a BIG body pillow that I can wrap myself around and cuddle next too when I sleep.....INL I really like the electric blanket idea, I'll have to remember that. And in the meantime, you can always come here and there are plenty of sisters (and not a few Daddies) who understand and will be supportive. (((Hugs)))":rose:

"Hi sweet sis mojo! (((Hugs))) and :kiss:es to you too and hope you have a wonderful weekend! The SO is away this weekend working but sometimes that's nice because he makes sure we have more phone and texting time! Still would rather have him home but we take what we can get;)"

"Special :heart: and (((Hugs))) to sisters INL and Cookie. Cookie I got your PM, tried to respond but your mailbox is full:("

"Welcome Keri! So many of us here in the same boat with Daddies that are not always with us for one reason or another. It's not easy but after 3+ years the rewards get better and better - in intangible ways but the love grows, the bond strengthens, the trust deepens. Things that help us are the phone calls, texts and emails - keeping our communication open and flowing all the time. Taking lots of pictures to send and share - mostly of every day things but occasionally one of us will surprise the other with a 'for your eyes only' email. If he's willing to let you have some of his clothes there that helps but even just an occasional spritz of the sheets and pillows with his cologne helps me remember and keep in touch. And a BIG body pillow that I can wrap myself around and cuddle next too when I sleep.....INL I really like the electric blanket idea, I'll have to remember that. And in the meantime, you can always come here and there are plenty of sisters (and not a few Daddies) who understand and will be supportive. (((Hugs)))":rose:

Trying to make me cry, sis!? That was so sweet and so true!! It takes commitment, from both sides...soo..soooooo worth it though, even when it ends. If not for the shirts, pants, tie, Bob and a few other things from former daddy..I wouldn't have made it. Keep in mind we were spending at LEAST 3 nights a week together. His bitchy cats even loved me..lol

We also have to remember (Like I was told by Daddy today) we are little girls with big girl attitudes!! :)

Peaches, everyday my inbox fills up faster than a man's mouth at a...nevermind.. :)
I did clear out some room for you!!!

Trying to make me cry, sis!? That was so sweet and so true!! It takes commitment, from both sides...soo..soooooo worth it though, even when it ends. If not for the shirts, pants, tie, Bob and a few other things from former daddy..I wouldn't have made it. Keep in mind we were spending at LEAST 3 nights a week together. His bitchy cats even loved me..lol

We also have to remember (Like I was told by Daddy today) we are little girls with big girl attitudes!! :)

"Awwww, I'm sorry sweetie - not trying to make anyone cry no.....:eek:"

Peaches, everyday my inbox fills up faster than a man's mouth at a...nevermind.. :)
I did clear out some room for you!!!

"And I made use of it too. Thanks!;)"

"Awwww, I'm sorry sweetie - not trying to make anyone cry no.....:eek:"[/COLOR

"And I made use of it too. Thanks!;)"

I feel much better now!! :kiss: We (all us girls) need to play sometime when the daddies are around...just to make sure we behave and don't break anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back