Need Advice... Pussy spanking

Thanks knot_sweet
It is fascinating that everyday articles take on a whole new connotation. My maternal grandmother was Italian from Abbruzzi. I have always linked the wooden spoon to her... no longer. Wooden spoons, paint brushes, clothes hanger wrappers, discarded belts, we can amass a wealth of implements with a creative stroll through the house.

We discovered the joys of an elastic band all on our own: talk about accurate and hitting the same spot over and again. The tension and squirming she underwent as the elastic was taught and aimed. She did not know when the ping would come... like little bee stings. She ended up pleading with me to "do it now", the anticipation of the twack was worse than the actual hit. I do suppose this holds true for many pain inducing devices.

I will have to ask you knot_sweet about bondage and knots. We are looking down that dark street as well and I do want to embrace the whole ritual and precision of the art.

Hi Daxaea
I do hope you get to experience the "joys of" again and soon. We are addicted to it. I am surprised at my own compulsion to spank and torment her pussy. It somehow encapsulates the entire Dom thing in one act. Punishing the thing you love and desire, watching her submit to what is generally frowed upon, a wealth of emotion and lust. I have read about sub space of course but have found very little about Dom space. It seems to me that when we both get it right we are both transformed and feed off each other's focus. I am beginning to realize that the ritual and implements lay the carpet, so to speak, for our transformations.

To us its not a DOM play but part of our erotic play. She let me know sometimes by saying 'what, you going to spank my pussy'? I had mentioned that sometimes she holds her self open for me. She actually controls the action. I look at it when the 'curtain' is held open, even though she may be complaining, I can keep going. When the 'curtain' is closed, don't leave yet. May be its just for 'intermission' or come back for 'encore'.

Its is definitely not over for us at the 'curtain call'. That was just Act One, with Act Two following, where the plot thickens and the main action happens. When I could get her in the right mood, I could almost do anything to her. We just need to pay attention to each others to enjoy ourselves.

Last edited:
Thanks knot_sweet
It is fascinating that everyday articles take on a whole new connotation. My maternal grandmother was Italian from Abbruzzi. I have always linked the wooden spoon to her... no longer. Wooden spoons, paint brushes, clothes hanger wrappers, discarded belts, we can amass a wealth of implements with a creative stroll through the house.

We discovered the joys of an elastic band all on our own: talk about accurate and hitting the same spot over and again. The tension and squirming she underwent as the elastic was taught and aimed. She did not know when the ping would come... like little bee stings. She ended up pleading with me to "do it now", the anticipation of the twack was worse than the actual hit. I do suppose this holds true for many pain inducing devices.

I will have to ask you knot_sweet about bondage and knots. We are looking down that dark street as well and I do want to embrace the whole ritual and precision of the art.

I will definitely remember this one.
Oh my. :eek:

Target Practice?

Thanks knot_sweet

Oh Gosh!!! How good is your aim. We MUST try your suggestion next time, but I'll move back away some and make it into a shooting gallery. Thanks for giving me this ideas! This will drive her crazy. ... Now where did I put all those rubber bands? :D

Last edited:
To us its not a DOM play but part of our erotic play. She left me know sometimes by saying 'what, you going to spank my pussy'? I had mentioned that sometimes she holds her self open for me. She actually controls the action. I look at it when the 'curtain' is held open, even though she may be complaining, I can keep going. When the 'curtain' is closed, don't leave yet. May be its just for 'intermission' or come back for 'encore'.

Its is definitely not over for us at the 'curtain call'. That was just Act One, with Act Two following, where the plot thickens and the main action happens. When I could get her in the right mood, I could almost do anything to her. We just need to pay attention to each others to enjoy ourselves.

You two seem to have a great relationship. I also loved the extended theatrical metaphor. Always a treat to hear from you.

Oh Gash!!! How good is your aim. We MUST try your suggestion next time, but I'll move back away some and make it into a shooting gallery. Thanks for giving me this ideas! This will drive her crazy. ... Now where did I put all those rubber bands? :D

My biggest problem is that I can't look into my upper desk drawer without getting a hard on.

It's all a matter of preference, but the tube you find on the bottom of some metal clothes hangers can give a pretty nice sting without doing a lot of damage. The impact is from a curved implement so it isn't as damaging as say a ruler, etc. and because it's hollow, there isn't any real weight behind it that could cause bruising.

Coat%20Hangers%2002-Web.jpg

I got one of those......

The trusty wooden spoon is a handy instrument for pussy spanking.

I recently found out that a wide fan artist's brush in experienced hands can do all sorts of marvelous things too.

and I got both of these...

My biggest problem is that I can't look into my upper desk drawer without getting a hard on.

And now you gave a brand new toy box.....

Thanks yall, I'm becoming a lit-whore just f0r the ideas....

Last edited:

Aw, thanks but Homburg is the generally acknowledged rope guru on this fora. Some of his pics are absolute works of art. If you have rope questions, he's definately the go-to guy.

I got one of those......

and I got both of these...

And now you gave a brand new toy box.....

Thanks yall, I'm becoming a lit-whore just f0r the ideas....

"It is to laugh" [the bard]
My sentiments exactly NikiCole. This place is like Erotica University. I get so much from just skimming through the threads and the library.

Aw, thanks but Homburg is the generally acknowledged rope guru on this fora. Some of his pics are absolute works of art. If you have rope questions, he's definately the go-to guy.

Thanks knot_sweet you can be sure that I will search out and read his stuff. What a wealth of information. I am a musician and I find that I sometimes do so much reading about music that I neglect practice. Some of these threads are so enthralling that I fear I will not be practicing on my Danielle but rather reading about it. The famous academics dilemma.

((.))

You know we must assign some point values for the various parts. I do have a problem ... should shooting the rubber band into the opening be the Bulleye, or hitting the clit? Which is more difficult to get maximum points? What do you think? :D

Thanks knot_sweet you can be sure that I will search out and read his stuff. What a wealth of information. I am a musician and I find that I sometimes do so much reading about music that I neglect practice. Some of these threads are so enthralling that I fear I will not be practicing on my Danielle but rather reading about it. The famous academics dilemma.

The boyfriend and I sit and read / watch stuff together sometimes. There always comes a point where we'll look at each other with that knowing, silly grin that says we've found something we want to try.

Theory, communication and a little foreplay in one easy step. :D

You know we must assign some point values for the various parts. I do have a problem ... should shooting the rubber band into the opening be the Bulleye, or hitting the clit? Which is more difficult to get maximum points? What do you think? :D

Too funny. I believe that if you look long and hard enough and blur your eyes just a tad. You will begin to see the god given concentric circles. As Wordsworth said, "Let nature be your teacher."

The boyfriend and I sit and read / watch stuff together sometimes. There always comes a point where we'll look at each other with that knowing, silly grin that says we've found something we want to try.

Theory, communication and a little foreplay in one easy step. :D

I love that... a sound relationship is one where you can play the fool, the sage, the teacher all without fear of reprisal. It's great to get silly together

"Love is getting stupid together" Paul Valery

Too funny. I believe that if you look long and hard enough and blur your eyes just a tad. You will begin to see the god given concentric circles. As Wordsworth said, "Let nature be your teacher."

You're absolutely right. The concentric circles leading the way into that magical opening. No doubt that is the Bullseye. We'll make Clit bonus point because just one little flick, lick, touch ...... she jumps! I love doing that.

You're absolutely right. The concentric circles leading the way into that magical opening. No doubt that is the Bullseye. We'll make Clit bonus point because just one little flick, lick, touch ...... she jumps! I love doing that.

Me too, my friend, me too. Like a dart board there is a bullseye and the good old double twenty up top... Talk about extended metaphors.

The Target

45ef8cf10ce004f46eaf8b899cc38a92.jpg

Did it attached?

Hahaaa ... it worked! My first posting with an image. :D

Just learning how to use the other options in posting.

That image do offer a focus on what we're talking about.

Last edited:
Image Attachment Test #2

Trying out different ways of attaching images.

Still for the topic we're talking about. Hope this works.

Last edited:
:)

How sweet those attachments worked! :)

Now the question at hand is which one would you like to spank? :D

45ef8cf10ce004f46eaf8b899cc38a92.jpg

Did it attached?

Hahaaa ... it worked! My first posting with an image. :D

Just learning how to use the other options in posting.

That image do offer a focus on what we're talking about.

Thanks everso for that. Wow! Damn near started pinging at the screen. Wait till I show this to Danielle, we'll discuss where she should be pinged, slapped and spanked. When we first got into this whole experimentation she played this strange game of negative requests. She would say something like "I don't know how girls can let themselves be spanked over their boyfriends lap, with their panties down around their ankles and him all hard and pressing against her." She'd whisper and relate exactly what she wanted. She still asks for things in that way.

We'll look at this and she'll tell me, "it would be awful if....." I have no idea how common this sort of thing is but it allows me to be even more dominant as I FORCE her to submit to those very things she asked for....

Trying out different ways of attaching images.

Still for the topic we're talking about. Hope this works.

Oh please do keep trying out those different ways. Isn't that a definition of the lifestyle? We are gonna have fun with those.

How sweet those attachments worked! :)

Now the question at hand is which one would you like to spank? :D

Good lord man. It's like asking a famished man which banquet he would like to attend: HenryVII or Louis XIV... Be too busy salivating to answer.
Thanks for those.

Back