Back in Black

I guess it all depends on what kind of deadlines! Hah.

Well, you know if it was anything fun I wouldn't be procrastinating! Tell you what, you keep playing on here, I'll keep procrastinating and everyone stays happy for a little while longer. Deal?
 
Well, you know if it was anything fun I wouldn't be procrastinating! Tell you what, you keep playing on here, I'll keep procrastinating and everyone stays happy for a little while longer. Deal?

Works for me! Although I am in desperate need of a nap! ):
 
Sounds good. I need to close the office door, shut off the light, and do some serious thinking with my eyes closed.

That's when the best thinking is done. Lol! Someone kept me up until 6:30 am and then I had class at 9. I will crash and burn soon... very soon.
 
You have an amazing smile; extremely pretty. Thanks for sharing your pics; I am enjoying them quite a bit ;)
 
Wow! I am loving your thread! I found you through your posts on XSleepingBeauty's thread and I must say I am impressed. You have a hot curvy body and a very pretty face. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.
 
super cute!

Thanks! It's like, my favorite sweatshirt. Lol.

Up to 6 am? Hmmmm, were you studying? Lol

I wasn't ): I was actually having a nice conversation with one of my close friends.

You have an amazing smile; extremely pretty. Thanks for sharing your pics; I am enjoying them quite a bit ;)

Glad you enjoy them :)


Thanks:D

Wow! I am loving your thread! I found you through your posts on XSleepingBeauty's thread and I must say I am impressed. You have a hot curvy body and a very pretty face. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Haha well thank you! I'm kind of in love with SB. She's a hottie.

Mind if I ask what underwear you're wearing right now? :devil:

Black with leopard print lace trim :)
 
Hi Andrea....you keep saying that you aim to please.... I've got to say that your aim is incredible. :) You are a beautiful woman and your confidence in yourself just makes you even more so, I would say !!

Thank you for sharing such sultry and beautiful pictures of yourself :devil:

Druce
 
Why is everyone jumping down my throat?

I tried to be as frigging polite to her as possible, and I chose my words very carefully!

I am just trying to help her--I just want her to realize that she could be a very beautiful girl if she dieted some and got to a healthy weight and BMI! :cool:

Are you genuinely so stupid as to not understand why people are jumping down your throat?

Are you genuinely so arrogant as to believe she needs or wants your 'help'?

Are you genuinely so blind that you cannot see she IS a very beautiful girl?

If the answer to these questions is 'yes', life has many pitfalls ahead of you. I wish you luck.

If the pictures are of a woman not to your particular taste, that is fine. Simply do as others do in this situation which is to say nothing and move to another thread.
 
Black with leopard print lace trim :)

Hmmm, joking with the "best to show" response from earlier, but I like your response better!

I see an animal pattern...pattern here. I can't fault you, you look great in animal prints.
 
Haha well thank you! I'm kind of in love with SB. She's a hottie.

Yes she is a hottie with a killer body. But then so are you. My OL and I both really like XSB and I am sure when I share your pics with my OL she will like you too.:)
 
Posting a picture is the best way!

What an awesome advertisement for Ball State! Knowing that there are sexy women like you on that campus would attract a huge number of applicants! You're a gorgeous woman and your pics are hot!
 
Back
Top