Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

The way her body felt against him on the sofa seemed natural. His fingers traced small designs on her arm as the movie started. He was pleased that he decided to stay and even more pleased that Shiloh seemed very interested in him. He was a bit nervous at first knowing she was his boss' daughter but now they were alone with no one to disturb them.

They sipped their wine, each of them acting interested in the movie. The movie was the furthest thing on his mind. What was really on his mind was the sexy woman sitting next to him on the sofa. They sipped their wine until it was almost gone and then she stood, announcing that she would go get more wine.

He watched her leave the room, scanning her ass cheeks in the tight jeans. He wondered what it would be like to see her naked. He knew she had great thighs, having seen them the night before at the bar. It looked to him that she must have poured herself into the jeans.

He was watching the movie, waiting for Shiloh to come back with their wine when he heard her calling for him to help her. Getting up from the sofa, he wondered if she needed help with opening another bottle of wine.

Walking into the kitchen, he stopped dead in his tracks. There standing in front of him was Shiloh in a sexy bra and thong that accentuated her voluptuous curves. His eyes darted to her legs to see the black nylon stockings held up by a garter belt. And then he saw the ensemble was complete with the black high heels. She looked like a goddess standing near the kitchen counter. An instant surge of electricity ran through his body and he felt a familiar tingling sensation in his cock.

Luke was hoping to see her like this but he didn't think it would happen this soon. He must have looked stunned as he stood in the doorway taking in her beauty. "Wow," was all he could say as he stood admiring her body.

With a goddess standing before him, Luke wasted no time covering the distance between them, a big grin on his face. "God you look absolutely stunning," he said taking her into his arms. "Hmmm looks like you need more than a little help with the wine." She was wearing a seductive smile when he took her into his strong arms.

The movie was all but forgotten as he dipped his head to kiss her hard and passionately. They had teased each other and at one point Luke thought she was brushing him off. But he reasoned that with the parents around and not knowing Luke, she was just being careful. But now that they were alone, he let his hands roam freely over her back, pulling her against him, feeling her breasts push against his chest.

He continued to kiss her passionately, his tongue snaking out of his mouth, pressing urgently into her mouth. He felt the tingling sensations flooding his body as they embraced and then he broke the kiss, breathing rather heavily. "God you look so stunning," he whispered into her ear.
 
She smiled a seducing smile. She felt daring tonight and he was subject of her desires. She loved the stunned look on his face, the sly naughty smile when the images was realized to be reality. The way he wasted no time afterward to grab her and kiss her hard. She was not sure if it was the wine of just plain lust.

He broke the kiss and still held her close. "God you look so stunning." He says to her. Her eyes falling to the slightly unbuttoned shirt. Her fingers finding the buttons and freeing them. "You know, i thought at one point that you were'nt interested in me Luke..." Her eyes meeting his, his hands laid on her ass, holding her tightly. Slowly unbuttoning each one. "I guess I wanted to make sure you didn't loose interest." Undoing the last button, his shirt opening up revealing his incredibly well built body. Man on the farm are usually well built, but he was toned. Her mind was far from asking any unrelated questions.

Her hand slided down his chest, her other hand removing his shirt from his shoulders. "I figured you would be better off without your shirt. I think it's gonna be a hot night tonight." She purred. Her lips finding his again, her hands exploring his upper body.
 
She told him about wondering if he was interested in her. He smiled at her and then replied. "I was interested in you from the time I first laid eyes on you Shiloh."

He watched her eyes survey his face and then she started to unbutton his shirt saying she wanted to make sure he didn't lose interest in her. There was no way he would lose interest in Shiloh. The sheer lingerie she was wearing and the long pony tail made her look like a sexy siren ready for something naughty and fun.

When she slipped off his shirt he smiled as she stared at his muscular chest and abdomen. He worked hard on the ranch and it paid off with a sculptured body that she was now admiring. He laughed when she said, "I figured you would be better off without your shirt. I think it's gonna be a hot night tonight."

The kiss was hot and torrid between them. He could feel her hands exploring his upper body, her fingernails digging slightly into his skin as she traced the different muscles.

He broke the kiss for only a moment. "Yes it is going to be a very very hot night," he said between breaths. He crushed his lips against hers feeling the passion and need being returned in her kiss.

His hands roamed on her backside from her upper body to the small of her back. He pulled her against him feeling her bra scrape against his chest. He pulled away almost breathless as he looked at her luscious body. His eyes lowered to the thin piece of material hiding her breasts. "If I don't have a shirt then I think you should have to shed your top," he smiled as his hands fondled her covered breasts.

"Hmmm so nice," was his comment while his large hands massaged the thin material hiding her twin globes of flesh. His fingers found the front clasp, quickly unhooking it. He stared at the milky white flesh when the bra dropped away. "Ohhhh yes ..... so very nice," he said as his hands explored them.

He looked back into her eyes and then smiled. "They are perfect." He dipped his head down to the twins, running his tongue over the soft flesh, tasting it until he found a ripe nipple. His tongue found the orb waiting to be teased and he wasted no time. Drawing it into his mouth, he heard the sharp intake of breath from Shiloh as his teeth nipped the tip of it. "yes it is going to be a long hot night," he murmured.
 
Her bra fell into the floor to gather at her feet. His lips trailed down, massaging her breast, to then find her hard nipples. She let out a soft moan when he started to nibble on one of them. Shocks being send threw her body at every nip and suck. She caressed his head while he kept giving her to teasing pleasure.

She smiled when he said it was gonna be a long hot night. "I sure count on it!" She murmured to him. His hands wondered on her body. She tilted her head back, soft moans escaping her lips. "Oh Luke!" She purred under his treatment.
 
As Luke's tongue teased one nipple his hand massaged the other soft mound of flesh while he felt her hand caressing his head, holding his mouth firmly in place. He was enjoying the feel of her nipples getting hard under the onslaught of his teeth and tongue.

He heard her soft voice telling him that she was counting on it being a long hot night. There was no one to interrupt them and Luke had every intention to take his time caressing and kissing her body. He felt his own desire rising and his cock began to thicken in his jeans at the thought of making love to this sumptuous woman.

The night was young and they had all the time in the world to explore and experiment with each other. Pulling back from her breasts he looked at the twin mounds with hard nipples staring at him. His hands found them again, teasing each nipple and flicking each one on the tip with his fingers. He heard the sharp intake of her breath again when he pinched them between his fingers.

"They are so lovely," he sighed as he moved against her to find her lips once more. His lips crushed against hers, his tongue plunging more forcibly into her mouth. While they kissed his hands found her firm ass cheeks, pulling her against him, letting her feel the pressure of his cock against her thigh.
 
Shiloh could feel his hard cock rubbing against her. Her body shivered under his touch. She wanted him so bad at that very moment.

His tongue swirled in her mouth and she returned his kiss with just as much desire. Without her really realizing, her hand started to feel his manhood. She broke their intense kiss, catching her breath, "Oh god Luke! I want you..." She moaned. Then realizing where they are. She did not wanted her first time with him in the kitchen. "Come, let's go somewhere more comfortable, we can keep the kitchen for another time." She teased. Leading him to her room upstairs.
 
Luke wanted her. He wanted to feel their bodies rubbing together in sexual bliss. The feel of her naked tits against his skin was intoxicating. Her hands were on his back, rubbing and then he felt her fingernails scraping along his skin. He let out a moan when her hand slide between them, tentatively touching his cock and then rubbing it.

He wanted her in the worse way. She was different than any other woman he was with in the past. There was something magical and alluring about her that drew him to her. He thought for a moment about her relationship with Johnny but that thought evaporated when she squeezed his cock and then pulled slightly away from his lips moaning, "Oh god Luke! I want you..."

The look in her eyes was pure lust and he felt more tingling in his balls when she whispered in a soft voice. "Come, let's go somewhere more comfortable, we can keep the kitchen for another time."

He chuckled at her remark that they could save the kitchen for another time. The thoughts of having sex with her in a lot of different places few through his head. This was not to be a one night stand and they both knew it.

They walked to her bedroom. This was a room Luke had never been in and he looked around at all the frilly girls things. But he was not here to inspect her room. He was here to inspect her and to make love to her. He took her into his arms, kissing her softly on the lips and then on the cheek. "So here we are Shiloh. "Do you want to the pleasure of unwrapping your present or shall I do it for you," he whispered in her ear knowing that whoever stripped him he was about to be naked in front of her.
 
She took in the image of Luke, in his jeans, his upper body sculpted to perfection. "You unwrap it for me..." She said with a naughty smile. Sitting on her bed to watch him take it all off.

He leaned in to kiss her and then slowly started to undo his jeans. She eagerly awaited to see just how equip he was. His jeans fell down to the floor, her hands roaming over his chest. Her fingers trailing down his abs. "My how you are toned Luke, guys in the city pay big money to be toned like you, almost as if you were in prison." She joked, then noticing a bit of concern on his face. She figured it was her city guy comment. "I mean the gyms, lots of people in the city go to the gym." She tried to catch her faux pas. She blushed hoping it didnt ruin the night. So she seductively got up and slided her hands over his shoulders. Kissing him passionately.

Her hand slided down to find his hard cock. She let his boxers slide down and onto the floor. She felt his big manhood against her. She broked the kiss, "My, nature sure has been good to you Luke." She purred into his ear. Letting her fingertip slide along his shaft.
 
Luke had a hunch Shiloh would opt to have him strip for her. Smiling down at her, he leaned down and kissed her before his little strip show. the anticipation of what he looked like naked was written all over her face. The steady gaze of her eyes on his already naked body only heightened the sexual tension between them.

Pulling the zipper of the tight jeans, he saw her eyes riveted to his upper thighs. When he slid them down and let them fall at his feet, he noticed her eyes widen as he stood before her in only his boxer shorts. The large lump pressing against the material was pretty evident. He was about to remove his shorts when she reached out, running her fingers over the tight muscles of his abdomen.

He listened to her talk about his toned abs and then she mentioned prison. The muscles in his body went rigid for a moment and he wondered if she guessed or knew something of his past. But then she said something about how the city men liked to work out in gyms in order to get abs like his.

He didn't have much time to think about her prison comment when she blushed and then stood up. There was a mischievous seductive look in her eyes as she slid her hands over his shoulders. And then she kissed him passionately, her naked body rubbing seductively against him.

He felt her hand between them, touching his semi-erect cock through the thin material and then pushing the boxer shorts down until they cleared his thighs, letting them fall to the floor.

The groan from his lips filled the small bedroom when her hand found his naked cock and she whispered in a soft sexy voice. "My, nature sure has been good to you Luke."

Her touch was soft and tentative as her fingertip fingertip slid along his shaft. 'Ohh yes Shiloh," was his reply not only to her comment but also the way she was running her fingertip up and down the length of his shaft.

It seemed she was measuring it as her fingertips slowly dragged from the tip to the base. The sheer soft touch was sending sensations coursing through his body and it made him shiver.

They were standing in her bedroom hugging each other, ready to give each other the pleasure they were seeking. His lips found hers and his hand found one of her ample breasts, massaging it and then teasing the hard nipple pointing at him. His hand left her breasts and found her smooth stomach on its way further down her body. Soon his fingertips felt the top of her black lacy thong. Running his fingertips down, they were greeted a dampness.

He broke the kiss and smiled at her. "It seems you have one more piece of clothing to be removed. I want the pleasure of removing them," he said with a wicked grin.

Moving her to the bed he had her sit on the edge of the bed and then he knelt down between her legs. "Hmmmm so nice," he whispered when he leaned forward to kiss the inside of her thighs. His hands moved upward, finding the thin strap and then pulling it off her hips until her wet pussy was exposed to him.

"Hmmm yes," he said as his tongue slipped over the outer lips ready to explore.
 
He teased her at start, kissing and nibbling in her inner thigh, his mouth making his way to her womanhood. His tongue slided between her folds, exploring until he flicked her clit with his tongue. Jolts of pleasure ran threw her, making her moan out of ecstasy. He sucked and nibbled on her. Her eyes rolling into her head, and she squirmed uncontrollably under his touch. She grabbed his hair and held him there. "Oh luke!...." She moaned, she then lift his head up, he looked at her a bit confused. "Sit baby...." She purred, he didn't wait to long to listen. He sat at the edge of her bed, she then climbed on him, kissing and teasing him. Letting him feel how wet her pussy was by rubbing herself on his cock.

His hard raging cock felt good against her wet pussy. She then kneeled on the floor and took hold of his cock. She slided her tongue over the shaft, from bottom to top. Looking straight at him as she does. Once at the tip she slided it into her mouth. Her lips wrapping tightly around his cock. She started to suck him, slowly moving her head up and down, tasting the flesh of his manhood.
 
Luke loved the taste of Shiloh's pussy as his tongue slipped over and around her clit. The way her body moved against his lips, he could tell she was enjoying his exploration. Her soft moans of approval filled the bedroom, as he sucked on her clit feeling it grow harder. He wanted her squirming on the bed in lust and the way her hands were holding his head against her womanhood, he knew she was well on her way to a lustful climax.

But then she pulled his head away from her womanly treasure and he was confused by the sudden stoppage. He saw her devilish smile and then she told him to sit on the edge of the bed. Luke knew what was coming and quickly obliged his lover.

She got up and sat in his lap rubbing her wet pussy on his hard cock. He thought she wanted to get right down to fucking but then she stopped and slid down in front of him. His grin turned quickly into a moan when she took hold of his shaft and began to run her tongue up and down its length.

The way she looked at him was pure wanton lust. He groaned loudly when she took the tip of his cock between her lips lightly sucking on it. His hips squirmed a bit when she stroked his cock with one hand while taking more of his shaft into her mouth.

His hand grabbed her pony tail and pulled her head against his cock. He was forcing her take more and more of his shaft. "Hmmm Shiloh that feels so good," he moaned as he watched his shaft disappear. While her mouth was busy tasting and sucking his cock, he felt her hand grasping and squeezing his balls.

"Ohhh yea baby," he groaned as his breathing became more labored. Luke was enjoying her hands and mouth on his shaft and balls, groaning louder as her mouth began to devour his manhood.
 
Shiloh bobbed her head up and down on his thick hard manhood. Each time, swallow a bit more until his whole cock vanished into her mouth. He groaned each time it was completely swallowed into her throat. Her fingers teasing his balls, occasionally she would take his cock out and lick down his shaft, letting her tongue tease his balls and sucked on them.

She got up and saddled his lap. She teased him a bit by grinding herself on his cock. She positionned herself, kissing him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth again. In one well placed motion, she impaled herself on his manhood. Doing it slowly, feeling every inch of his big cock. She moaned under her delight, the intense pleasure his manhood was providing her. "Oh god Luke!" She moaned, starting to grind her hips, feeling him filling her up.
 
Luke's cock was throbbing in Shiloh's mouth as she took every last bit of it. He moaned loudly when he felt his cock hit her throat and then slid further. Her throat was squeezing his shaft and he felt his cock jerk with lust. He grabbed her head and held her on his cock, loving the feel of her wet mouth sucking him, encouraging him to shoot his load.

But he realized Shiloh had some other ideas. He wondered what this sexy siren had in mind when she got up and gave him a seductive smile. He didn't have to wait long as she got on his lap and then teased teased him, grinding her pussy on his cock. His hands grabbed her waist, pulling her toward him.

The kiss was deep and passionate with their tongues dueling in his mouth and then he returned the favor, slipping his tongue into her mouth, loving the way she kissed.

As they kissed fiercely, he felt her move and knew she was positioning her pussy over his cock. With one quick and sudden move, he felt her pussy surround his cock and then he felt the searing heat as she slowly took his entire length.

The heat of her sex was intoxicating and he joined her moans with moans of his own. He smiled when she called out loudly, "Oh god Luke!"

He grabbed her hips helping her hips to grind against his while his cock was imprisoned deep inside her. She was doing all the work now but they were both equally receiving sensual pleasures.

"Aghhh yea .... your pussy is so fucking hot," he moaned as her hips began to dance up and down on his shaft. He had wanted this from the time he saw her and he was not disappointed. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and they were staring each other in the eyes, both filled with desire and want for each other.

One hand slid up her back and then pushed her toward them. He wanted to feel her lips crushing against his. He moaned into her mouth as their lips met while their bodies collided together.
 
She moved her hips, feeling his cock so deep inside her. His cock filling her so good. Their bodies mingled to each other, their lust burning threw their bodies.

Luke then lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He climbed on top of her, their lips locked together in the most passionate embrace. He then slided inside her, making her gasp and moan in pure delight. Her arms held him tightly against her. Her body moving to meet his thrusts. "Oh god Luke... Don't stop.... You feel so good in me!" She moaned out between gasp.

In all the man she ever dated, she never felt such burning desires as strong as she felt with Luke.
 
Luke was enjoying Shiloh riding his cock with her tits bouncing up. He wondered if she ever thought about fucking a man when she was in the saddle, riding Midnight in the fields. His hands reached up to grab and massage her big mounds of flesh. He felt her nipples getting harder when he teased each of them while their hips bucked against one another.

When she leaned down toward him, Luke easily lifted her off his hard cock, laying her on her back. Quickly he scrambled between her open thighs, his shaft at the entrance to her pussy while he leaned down and kissed her. He loved the feel of her nakedness against his as his cock teased her wet pussy lips. The kiss was long and full of wanton desire for each other.

Not breaking the kiss, Luke slid his cock between her inviting lips, feeling the heat of her sex again penetrating his shaft. It felt so right for his cock to be snuggled deep inside her while their kiss lingered longer and more passionate. Slowly he moved inside her, pulling back and then sliding slowly back into the hot depths of her womanhood.

He pulled his lips from hers and then began to kiss her neck when she moaned the she didn't want him to stop and he felt so good inside her. Her words of lust fueled his desire and he began to pump his hips a little faster. "I love the feel of my cock in you too," he was able to stammer between deep breaths.

He got up on his knees and looked down at Shiloh. She was watching him as he was watching her. She looked so delectable lying on the bed, his cock slowly moving inside her and he never wanted this feeling to end.

Reaching down, his hands again found her ample breasts and he began to massage them while their hips thrust against each other. His fingers traced the outline of her breasts, circling them in little spirals until they climbed to the hard rigid nipples. He admired them and then flicked his fingers over them watching her reaction. He could stay like this all day, his hips grinding against hers and his fingers teasing her ripe nipples.
 
She laid on her back, letting him thrust deeper into her. Her hands grabbing the sheets and holding on to his arm. The bed rocked back and forth hitting the wall every time he thrust inside of her.

Her body felt overwhelmingly warm and his was just as hot. Sweat started to form on her delicate skin has the passion took hold on her.

The position he was in permitted him to hit just the right spot. She felt the tingle run all into her body and she knew her climax was nearing close. He must've knew she was close, his thrust became harder, deeper and faster. Her nails digged into his arm as she felt herself getting lost into her orgasm. "Oh Luke, i'm coming!!!" She screamed.
 
Shiloh's body squirmed on the bed beneath him, his hips thrusting hard against hers. Her moans were growing louder and his own mixed with hers as they rode the crest of the orgasmic wave.

His breathing was becoming more rapid with each successive thrust and he knew he would not hold out long. It usually took a lot more of this stimulation to get him off but the constant sensual teasing and erotic thoughts of her over the last few days had him excited more than usual.

Now as she laid under him, squirming with her nails digging into his arm. The climax of their first time together was close at hand. His hands massaged her tits more roughly as his passion escalated.

And then she was screaming that she was cumming and calling out his name. Her body went rigid as a board when the climax his her and he held his cock deep inside while her body quaked in pleasure. The walls of her pussy were squeezing him tightly as the wave of orgasmic lust washed over her.

His breathing was hard and shallow as he began to thrust harder and then he knew there was no holding back. He pulled his cock from her and aimed it at her luscious breasts. Stroking it faster, he grunted and as he looked into her eyes he called to her. "Ohhh .... fuck .... I can't hold it any longer . . ......" he screamed as his cock erupted sending a long stream of his juices onto her tits.
 
His hot cums covered her breasts. She laid there trying to catch her breath. Her climax slowly subsided. She looked at him, a slight smile on her lips. "Luke....mmmmm.... That was amazing!" She managed to say.
She had man giving her orgasm before but never this intense. She wondered if it was all the teasing they were doing in the last couple of days.

He laid next to her, their lips meeting again, passion and lust still lingered in the air. "I should go for a shower." She finally says after a few minutes of kissing. "Would you care to join?" She said in a teasing matter. She did not wait his answer that she got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.
 
Luke's breathing was still ragged after he sent his seed onto her gorgeous tits. She too was trying to recover from the pleasurable exertion of their sexual union. He saw her slight smile and then she spoke breaking the silence in the room. "Luke....mmmmm.... That was amazing!"

"Yes it was amazing," he responded as he lay down beside her.

They snuggled and then a soft kiss lingered and became more passionate with each passing moment. Luke felt the stirrings of lust again in his body even though they had just had amazing sex. His hands were roaming over her sweaty body but he didn't care, he just wanted to be next to her, touching and kissing her. There kisses were leading them right back down the path of erotic lovemaking.

He smiled when she broke the kiss and said teasingly, "I should go and shower. Would you care to join me?"

Luke laughed when she literally jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. But Luke was right behind her. He would love to shower with her and besides what better place to get clean and have sex. Her back was to him, adjusting the water temperature, when he walked up behind her and rubbed his hips against her ass. His cock pressed against the soft cheeks of her ass.

They had to wait a few moments for the water temperature and Luke took this time to wrap his hands around her, his large hands covering her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck while his hands teased her nipples, and his hips rotated against her backside. "I can't wait to get you all clean," he whispered biting one of her ear lobes.
 
"Well i hope you'll clean me up good Luke. You're the one that dirtied me up!" She teased. His lips nibbling her earlob making her squirm. Then trailing down her neck, kissing at first, then nibbling. She could feel her body burning in lust again. She turned her head and found his mouth, exploring his mouth.

The steam from the shower started to fog the bathroom, but she forgot it was even on for a minute. Lost into his embrace, his grip he had on her. "I hope you're happy that you decided to stay here Luke." She purred. She then broke from his grip and entered the hot steamy shower. The water dripping off her skin, felt like pure bliss. She grabbed the washcloth and soap. "I hope you can clean me off good Luke." She said with a smile and wink.
 
Luke chuckled when she told him she hoped he would clean her up since he was the one who got her dirty. Her head turned toward him and their lips met with a passionate kiss. His tongue slid between her lips to find hers and he felt his cock getting excited again as they explored each others mouths.

His hips rotated against her ass as the kiss lingered. She was pushing her backside against his hips and his cock responded nestling in the crack of her ass. He could be content to stay like this for a long time, kissing her, fondling her nipples with his finger, and rubbing his hips against her ass.

When she broke the kiss and told him she was happy he stayed, he smiled and said, "I'm glad I stayed too Shiloh."

Shiloh broke the embrace and got into the shower. He stood by the glass door for a moment looking at her figure. He liked the way the water was dripping off her body. He laughed when she said, "I hope you can clean me off good Luke."

"Oh I plan to do much more than just get you clean," he laughed getting in the shower behind her. "You had better let me do that," he said grabbing the washcloth and soap from her hand.

"Hmmm such lovely skin," he sighed as he ran the soap over her back. He took his time moving it over her shoulders, down the small of her back and over her hard supple butt cheeks. He loved the feel of them in his hand and the soap made them slippery.

Moving against her backside, he pressed his body against hers, loving the slippery feeling of her skin. His hands moved around the front of her. "Time to wash the front side," he said as his soapy hands moved over her stomach to the underside of her breasts.

Her head leaned back on his broad shoulder seemingly content to let him soap up her body. "I need to make sure you are clean all over," he whispered in her ear while his soapy fingers began to tease her nipples.
 
Luke grabbed the washcloth and turning her around, he started to wash her neck and shoulders, then lowering to her back and taking his time soaping her cheeks. Shiloh tilted her head back on his shoulder, letting him soap her and massage her breast.

He pulled and played with her hard nipples, and the overwhelming feeling of having him again. She felt his cock between her cheeks and she knew he was up for it.

She reached back and grabbed his hardness tightly. The soap making it so sliperry, she started to stroke him as he massaged her breast. His hands started to slide down her stomach, slowly making its way to her wet womanhood. His fingers explored her slit to find her clit. He started to rub her, she bucked her head back, moans escaping her luscious lips. "I believe you should pay extra attention there Luke! I feel so dirty..." She purred into his ear.
 
Luke loved the feel of her hard nipples. His fingers slid over the slippery nubs, then grabbing them between his fingers, twisting and teasing them. While he played with her tits, his cock was reawakening, growing thicker between the crack of her ass cheeks.

Shiloh felt his desire growing too and he moaned into her ear when she reached between them, grabbing his shaft tightly and then stroking it gently. Water cascaded down on them as they toyed with each other. Each knowing that this teasing would end with them pleasuring each other until they were satisfied. But would they ever really be satisfied?

He moved his hands off her gorgeous tits, sliding down her taut stomach until they were at the apex of her thighs. He felt her hips buck back against his when his soapy finger slid easily between the outer lips of her sex, touching her clit.

He smiled as her moans filled the shower. Her body wiggled against him and then she purred, "I believe you should pay extra attention there Luke! I feel so dirty..."

"You're dirty alright baby and I'm going to make sure to clean you really really good," he moaned in her ear.

His cock jerked in her hand when she squeezed it tightly as his finger began to explore her wet folds. "Ohh baby you are so dirty." he moaned as his fingers teased her clit and then slid down to the opening of her sex. "We'd better make sure this is clean too," he whispered. Pushing one finger into her pussy, he began to slide it deeper while the palm of his hand massaged her lips, pressing them against her clit.

This, he knew was only the beginning of their sensual journey. He wanted so much to please her and show her all the delights of sexual pleasure and he wanted her to do the same.
 
The hot water hit their skin, dripping off them as they mingle in this sensual embrace. Her moans echoed in the shower as he slid his fingers inside. She started to stroke his hardness holding him tightly. She wanted him again. She wanted him to pleasure her the way he did earlier.

Her passion burning for him and she was gonna make sure they have a good time while her parents are away. His hands on her body was tantalizingly good.

She let go of him and turned around. She grabbed the soap and washcloth. "My turn! I'll make sure you are clean." She teased with a smile. She started with his back, sliding her hands over the slippery bubbles that accumulated on his skin. Making sure he was all clean. She then got in front of him and started doing the same, occasionally drawing in for a kiss. She then kneeled down in front of him. She started soaping him up, then she wrapped her fingers around his manhood and started to stroke. She looked up at him, watching how he enjoyed being washed. The water quickly dragged the soap off but once it was all off, she slided her tongue on his hard shaft until the tip was at her lips. She then wrap them around his cock. Started to suck on him. Bobbing her head back and forth to bring him the she wanted him to feel.
 
Luke was enjoying teasing her pussy and clit, listening to her moans of lust echoing off the shower walls. His hips pressed against her rear while their soapy and wet bodies slid against one another. He kissed her earlobe again as the hot water fell on them.

He was content to pleasure her but she released his cock and then turned to face him. She teased him when she grabbed the soap and washcloth, telling him it was his turn to get clean.

"ohhh," he laughed. "Am I as dirty as you?"

She got behind him and then proceeded to wash his back. His buttocks tightened when her soapy hand ran over the tight muscles. It felt good to have her hands all over him and he relaxed under the constant flow of hot water cascading down on him. Every so often, the hard nipples of her breasts would poke into his back, sending shivers up and down his spine.

Shiloh hit his bottom with her bare hand and then scooted around him, pressing her large breasts against his arm. Her soapy hands gave him the same treatment as he worked her way from his broad shoulders down to his shaft. When she would lean forward to kiss him, Greg felt her hard nipples poking at his chest.

Greg smiled when she knelt down in front of him, his cock twitching and swaying in front of her face. The loud groan from his lips when she washed his shaft and began to stroke it, would surely have been heard outside the bathroom if someone else was in the house. But they were alone and would be for a few days. He was glad they were alone with no one to bother them.

Now he saw her main focus was not on cleaning as that task was done. No her focus was on his rigid cock, standing at attention and staring directly at her face. he let another groan when her tongue slid up and down his cock a few times while her hand slowly stroked him.

"Agg yea baby that's the way to really make sure my cock is nice and clean for you," he groaned. His hands gripped her wet hair, holding onto the long blonde strands. Moving his hips slightly, he let out a low moan when her lips kissed the crown of his cock and then teased the end of it with her tongue.

He loved the feeling of her lips wrapped around his cock, taking him deeper into her mouth. He looked down at her bobbing head seeing her eyes looking up at him. He was sure she saw the approval in his facial expression. Closing his eyes, he let the sensations course through him. Grabbing the stands of wet hair, he pulled her head toward him, holding it on his cock.

"You'd better see how much of this cock you can take Shiloh. You don't want any part of it dirty when I fuck you." He groaned as her mouth worked over his cock.
 
Back
Top