Return of the Queen

Sorry. Gotta be ungirded for you. :p

Glad you did it again. :)

:kiss:

Sorry. Gotta be ungirded for you. :p

Glad you did it again. :)

:kiss:

It pleases the Queen for your loins to be on alert at a moment's notice. ;)

In case Orcs cross our borders

or

I need something in particular "impaled"

:rolleyes:

It pleases the Queen for your loins to be on alert at a moment's notice. ;)

In case Orcs cross our borders

or

I need something in particular "impaled"

:rolleyes:
Oh yes... I've always got something long and hard when I'm hanging around your castle... in case something needs impaling.

Or Orcs cross the borders.

Do you have any quests for me, milady?

Oh yes... I've always got something long and hard when I'm hanging around your castle... in case something needs impaling.

Or Orcs cross the borders.

Do you have any quests for me, milady?

Yes, the quest for my personal holy grail.:devil:

Yes, the quest for my personal holy grail.:devil:
Personal holy grail... Hmmm...

I suppose I might have to search far and wide, high and low. Slay dragons and defeat monsters in your name.

Give me a proper sendoff?

FYI

gird yourself
(also gird (up) your loins) literary or humorous
› to get ready to do something or deal with something:
We girded ourselves for the fray (= prepared for action or trouble).

It means that you are preparing for war by strapping on your armor

Literally, it means "put on your underwear."
It's a idiom meaning "prepare for the worst" or "prepare to defend yourself."

"Gird your loins and prepare for battle!" Okay, no one says "gird your loins" anymore (which basically means "tighten your pants"), but gird is still used as a verb to mean "get ready for a dangerous situation."
To gird is to prepare for a military attack, but more loosely it refers to readying oneself for any kind of confrontation. When you gird for something, you are preparing for the worst-case scenario. Gird can also mean "fasten something tightly with a belt or a band" (as in "gird your loins"), or it can mean "to surround or encircle." A field that is girded by trees is surrounded and encircled by trees.

FYI

gird yourself
(also gird (up) your loins) literary or humorous
› to get ready to do something or deal with something:
We girded ourselves for the fray (= prepared for action or trouble).

It means that you are preparing for war by strapping on your armor

Literally, it means "put on your underwear."
It's a idiom meaning "prepare for the worst" or "prepare to defend yourself."

"Gird your loins and prepare for battle!" Okay, no one says "gird your loins" anymore (which basically means "tighten your pants"), but gird is still used as a verb to mean "get ready for a dangerous situation."
To gird is to prepare for a military attack, but more loosely it refers to readying oneself for any kind of confrontation. When you gird for something, you are preparing for the worst-case scenario. Gird can also mean "fasten something tightly with a belt or a band" (as in "gird your loins"), or it can mean "to surround or encircle." A field that is girded by trees is surrounded and encircled by trees.
how do you defend yourself against the queen?

I like you without your armor.

However, I do like it when you are well appointed.:devil:
I'm always well appointed. But I think you might discover that helping me don (and remove) my armour is a task that requires considerable attention to my physical state. :devil:

I'm always well appointed. But I think you might discover that helping me don (and remove) my armour is a task that requires considerable attention to my physical state. :devil:

I always pay close attention to your physical state.

It is one of my favorite past times. :kiss:

I'll return with the gold-plated cup later on, my Queen.

Got to run. :kiss:

Keep the sheets warm for me.

UZJ0pDm.gif

?

I should point out that I'd already downloaded the picture of the girder before I realised this was going to be far less amusing than I first believed. At that point there was really no turning back, I'm sure you understand.

UZJ0pDm.gif

?

I should point out that I'd already downloaded the picture of the girder before I realised this was going to be far less amusing than I first believed. At that point there was really no turning back, I'm sure you understand.

I love it!

Welcome to the thread.

:D

Back