What Do You Say After You Say Hello?

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

Guest
Eric Berne MD wrote a book of the same name.

But seriously, after you say hello to your stranger date, what do you say next?
 
Do you like peanut butter? Me too! Let's fuck.

(or, "me neither; let's fuck" works just as well.)
 
"I was really surprised that you accepted a date from a loser like me, is it because you lost a bet, or perhaps a sorority thing where you have to date me to prove how dedicated you are?"

Followed quickly by:

"I promise to never call you again."
 
In the Army, decades and decades ago, when nearly everyone was drafted, the second thing always seemed to be "Where are you from?"
 
Hello.....Kitty!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
"I was really surprised that you accepted a date from a loser like me, is it because you lost a bet, or perhaps a sorority thing where you have to date me to prove how dedicated you are?"

Followed quickly by:

"I promise to never call you again."

LOL! Fast forward straight to the breakup. Saves a lot of time.
 
Seriously?
I follow "Hello," with "I'm John, you must be […]."

You know, knock out the easy stuff first.
 
But seriously, after you say hello to your stranger date, what do you say next?

"You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

I usually don't have much else after that all important first impression.

rj
 
"How do you do?", of course. And there is no need for hello when meeting face to face: it only became a standard greeting when the telephone necessitated a salutation which was neutral as to time. A simple "Good morning/afternoon/evening" would suffice.

Honestly, Mr Johnson: were you raised by wolves?
 
Do you know Sheldon Cooper? You wanna punch him in the mouth? How about kicking him in the ass? Or a foot to the nuts?
 
Wouldn't it be a hoot if people actually said what they were really thinking?

"Hello."

"Hello yourself."

"Wow, nice tits!"
 
Eric Berne MD wrote a book of the same name.

But seriously, after you say hello to your stranger date, what do you say next?

Depends on the story, but it could be: "Hello, I've got something I'm desperate to share. I've been holding it in for so long…"

The story could then lead anywhere as the secret could be about a murder, or how the individual has been following the date (stalking), or a fetish the person has and so on.
 
To my surprise I discovered some odd replies from greeting new acquaintances:

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME IN AND HAVE SEX? I actually got laid.

DO YOU THINK I'M PRETTY? I was asked this by a girl.

ARE YOU MARRIED?

DO YOU EVER CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE?

WHAT A DUD!
 
...or how the individual has been following the date (stalking), or a fetish the person has and so on.

I could see that working in Horror or Non-Consent.

He stalked his prey for months. By the time she said "Hello," the trap had been sprung.
 
But seriously, after you say hello to your stranger date, what do you say next?

I've pretty much stopped speaking and talking. In point of fact, I haven't said anything to anyone since Sunday morning (4 days). So far it seems to be working out...
 
Back
Top