Let the Crisis Begin

Sorry you feel sucky about turning 40 but glad you are claiming January =)...

Do cheer the fuck up a bit tho, not a lot of 40 year olds have ur body or even as close to being as sexy as you!

Last edited:
Sorry you feel sucky about turning 40 but glad you are claiming January =)...

Do cheer the fuck up a bit tho, not a lot of 40 year olds have ur body or even as close to being as sexy as you!

Thank you. I love your kind words.

And you get a point for kinda saying I'm sexy.

I've been watching your thread.

Completely jealous of you, Mr Grooves! Looking at your AV and your grainy pics, I can see that my body will never be as nice as yours....and I'm nowhere near 40. You seriously put me to shame. Stop doing that! ;)

What's your tat of, by the way? The one on your arm in the first pic. Looks like a red tail is showing.

I do deserve a good fuck.
Wait, I can control that? - YES you can
Bring your sexy self and whatever adds to the fun.
A year I'd like to do over?
As in regrets and I'd like to change? No regrets. Some things are less fortunate.
As in repeat often like shampoo instructions? Some things are more fortunate.
Ultimately, no repeats. Just learning.
Does that answer your question?

No regrets, just learning. Do you really repeat after Shampooing? I don't think I've ever done that. I suck at following directions.

My 40 ramblings:
  • Pain killers become more of a friend
  • Sexual desire does NOT diminish, although energy level does, life's conundrum
  • Sleep is more of a priority, it affects your entirely personality
  • Your attitude changes - fuck it, I'm 40 and too old to give a shit - is added to your conversational skills ...and said with conviction, often.
  • Your kids become much more expensive, they have cooler clothes and technology than you do
  • You HOLD onto your 40th year, when a co-worker comments on being 'fourty'ish' to you, you somehow refrain from bitch slapping them, and are VERY proud of yourself

I decided to bring, to this party, along with my sexy self - a little humor, something that also becomes much more important as we age. :kiss:

Completely jealous of you, Mr Grooves! Looking at your AV and your grainy pics, I can see that my body will never be as nice as yours....and I'm nowhere near 40. You seriously put me to shame. Stop doing that! ;)

What's your tat of, by the way? The one on your arm in the first pic. Looks like a red tail is showing.

Very kind of you to say. I do have to admit the av is a couple years old though. And a couple inches as well.

You know I hide that one. I know I showed a little bit of it there. It's not anything cool.

No regrets, just learning. Do you really repeat after Shampooing? I don't think I've ever done that. I suck at following directions.

My 40 ramblings:
  • Pain killers become more of a friend
  • Sexual desire does NOT diminish, although energy level does, life's conundrum
  • Sleep is more of a priority, it affects your entirely personality
  • Your attitude changes - fuck it, I'm 40 and too old to give a shit - is added to your conversational skills ...and said with conviction, often.
  • Your kids become much more expensive, they have cooler clothes and technology than you do
  • You HOLD onto your 40th year, when a co-worker comments on being 'fourty'ish' to you, you somehow refrain from bitch slapping them, and are VERY proud of yourself

I decided to bring, to this party, along with my sexy self - a little humor, something that also becomes much more important as we age. :kiss:

I'm terrible at following directions. I do read them later.

I also have issues with authority.

I think those ideas are tied together.

I think I've identified with most of your list. Funny because they are true.

I appreciate your humor.

Speaking of sleep, I really need some.

Almost as much as a good fuck.

Birthday felicitations, Mr Grooves :kiss:

I did 40 really well as 35 was my crisis point. By the time forty arrived I'd resigned myself to the onslaught of bodily and mental decay (and the fast approaching spectre of the menopause :eek:) :D

And even though you may well dismiss this as the ramblings of the senile, I think you're both hot and sexy ... not just for that lovely body but for your humour, style and urbane charm :kiss: If I was a guy, I'd want to be just like you!

Happy birthday month....gorgeous...
tits? Hmmmm.. can't I just show you all of me?

I will join you in your month long birthday celebration. I have to start prepping myself for the big 4-0 next Nov. 39 was bad enough :(

I'm pretty much just trying to come to the fact that we get older.. and there's not a damn thing we can do but accept it. Like BabyBlue... my freak out point was more around 35, when the wrinkles and major changes started happening.

You know I find you sexy as all hell, body AND mind. Always have been and always will be my favorite male poster on Lit ;)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Birthday felicitations, Mr Grooves :kiss:

I did 40 really well as 35 was my crisis point. By the time forty arrived I'd resigned myself to the onslaught of bodily and mental decay (and the fast approaching spectre of the menopause :eek:) :D

And even though you may well dismiss this as the ramblings of the senile, I think you're both hot and sexy ... not just for that lovely body but for your humour, style and urbane charm :kiss: If I was a guy, I'd want to be just like you!

Thank you.

You know, this is the first birthday to bother me. Probably just catching up to me. I guess it catches up to everybody. I'm debating the resigning thing. There is a definite disconnect somewhere between my brain and my body. My brain thinks I'm 25, my body says ouch.

Today I will dismiss neither your ramblings nor your senility. I must be in a good mood.

I appreciate your very kind words. Great to wake up to.

And thanks for a few more words with friends words.

:rose:

I'm claiming January.

All of it.

Fuck it.

I've been in a shitty mood lately.

And when I get cranky, I really get cranky.

My apologies, but I fucking hate Christmas.

And I need a good fuck.

Oh, and my birthday is coming.

See, by the time January is over, I'll be 40. I'm not accepting this all that well.

Before anybody starts telling me that age is just a number or that I'm only as young as I feel, I'm feeling it. My arm burns, my shoulders are torn up, my knees suck, and I'm definitely getting soft in the middle.

I can sit here and cry in my whiskey, or I can have some fun.

So I'm claiming January. My literotica birthday party. Then I'll go back to my normal thread.

All my friends are invited.

I'll try to be sociable.

I'll post some shit.

Feel free to show me your tits.

Ha ha love it. :D xx

I will join you in your month long birthday celebration. I have to start prepping myself for the big 4-0 next Nov. 39 was bad enough :(

I'm pretty much just trying to come to the fact that we get older.. and there's not a damn thing we can do but accept it. Like BabyBlue... my freak out point was more around 35, when the wrinkles and major changes started happening.

You know I find you sexy as all hell, body AND mind. Always have been and always will be my favorite male poster on Lit ;)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Welcome. Feeling more and more like a party.

Accepting our age seems to be key. And you are right, there's nothing we can do.

Thank you for you wonderful words.

And you get a point.

Welcome. Feeling more and more like a party.

Accepting our age seems to be key. And you are right, there's nothing we can do.

Thank you for you wonderful words.

And you get a point.

What female wouldn't want to celebrate YOU?! I mean, c'mon.. you're the whole package ;)

You're very welcome hon :kiss:

and... WOOT! I got a point!! :D

P.S.... Oh, how I'd love to feel those very kissable lips on mine (both sets, actually) :devil: hehe

I think this page needs a picture.

I am glad I was here to catch that photo:)

ps. I noticed all those books in the background and well for some reason the whole naughty librarian thing just popped into my head. Hmmmm yes yum. Books can really spark the imagination and take one places.....

What female wouldn't want to celebrate YOU?! I mean, c'mon.. you're the whole package ;)

You're very welcome hon :kiss:

and... WOOT! I got a point!! :D

P.S.... Oh, how I'd love to feel those very kissable lips on mine (both sets, actually) :devil: hehe

Do you want a list?

Nope. Hold on. I'll just go with your answer.

Points are redeemable at your local MG Store, but only if you have a Rewardz card.

Both lips? I'm in.

Back