The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll always be The Dude to me. Did you recently see True Grit, Irish?

I actually watched it over the weekend.
Held its own against the original nicely too , although I don't think they should remake classics..but it was really good.

I want Chinese...but I'm fed up with my usual dishes. I want something hot and spicy with chicken and noodles. ..but I don't know what.

god I hope I'm not getting a cold.

god I'm whiney the past couple days.

I'm sorry...I "need to be taken out for a run"?

I'm thinking that might be a really bad euphemism. Either that, or somewhat offensive. My theory is that you could use someone to tease you mercilessly and then make you cum several times-always seems to cheer most of the ladies around here.

Then again, it's not exactly therapeutically approved.

I'm thinking that might be a really bad euphemism. Either that, or somewhat offensive. My theory is that you could use someone to tease you mercilessly and then make you cum several times-always seems to cheer most of the ladies around here.

none of which interests me.
Pretty much the definition of the word 'cranky'

*Passes you a shovel*
This will make it easier to dig that hole

Pen knows .......

none of which interests me.
Pretty much the definition of the word 'cranky'

So no even a TimTam would help ... ?

Offensive ..... probably ........

Social services fucked me over when I was 15. Now these bitches are gonna buy me a Wacom tablet...:D

Potty mouth .......

Hey if you got thrown into a mental hospital for a year with shitty food, no exercise, and the most depressing sweet 16 ever because the system didn't know what else to do with you...

Well you'd call them bitches too. ;)

Hey if you got thrown into a mental hospital for a year with shitty food, no exercise, and the most depressing sweet 16 ever because the system didn't know what else to do with you...

hugs.

At the very least ..... then spend my life plotting and enacting the very worst types of revenge.

Anyway, didn't say potty mouth was a bad thing .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back