The China Pearl Inn part 9

Friday night and the official summer is almost here. Boy does time fly, wasn't it just March?

We’re near the longest day then it’s back to winter!

Nearly 0500 hours here and we’re up for a very short run 🏃 before today’s game. Sal & I only have 3 more games after this, then it’s off to California for the wedding followed by our own holidays (vacations).

Nearly 0500 hours here and we’re up for a very short run 🏃 before today’s game. Sal & I only have 3 more games after this, then it’s off to California for the wedding followed by our own holidays (vacations).

Good luck with the game. They are getting married in California? I hear the weather has been pretty good, usually it is humid and overcast, but it has been sunny lately. :)

Tired of playing games. Been a long quiet evening around here. :D

Ya well boots is out on a field ex and it's usually him that's around this time of night. Glad has been exhausted lately so he will likely be asleep. It's LS's morning now but she was up mega late last night playing computer games so it wouldn't surprise me if she's sleeping in or at least having a quiet morning. The soldier ladies will likely be still recover from the big party. That just leaves us till badgy shows up:D

Ya well boots is out on a field ex and it's usually him that's around this time of night. Glad has been exhausted lately so he will likely be asleep. It's LS's morning now but she was up mega late last night playing computer games so it wouldn't surprise me if she's sleeping in or at least having a quiet morning. The soldier ladies will likely be still recover from the big party. That just leaves us till badgy shows up:D

All these people having busy lives and no time left for here. LOL

All these people having busy lives and no time left for here. LOL

I have a busy life and still spend lots of time on here. You just gotta multitask.;) While I'm here chatting with you I am writing. I get out three or four paragraphs between posts. Some times more if your slow to respond but I edit as I go so I'm going back a lot to correct mistakes in previous paragraphs.

I have a busy life and still spend lots of time on here. You just gotta multitask.;) While I'm here chatting with you I am writing. I get out three or four paragraphs between posts. Some times more if your slow to respond but I edit as I go so I'm going back a lot to correct mistakes in previous paragraphs.

I have the tv on with reruns showing, I am doing on online jigsaw puzzle, and talking to you. So I can do some multitasking too. :)

I'm going to play some game now so my posts might slow down but I'm still around.

Okay, I will be here for a little while more, but it is getting late. I used to stay up most of the night, but lately I have been sleeping earlier. If I go, I will say so. :)

*ears sense that he's been mentioned*

*wanders into the bar with some books, Hijacks the Teapot and makes of to the comfy chair to study*

*wistfully remembers when there were sunbeams*

Hi everyone.

hope you are all well.

Sounds like between Sports and wedding pre you gals shall be quite busy.;)

Hi S F so I hear a new lizard has come to visit?

Badger when the brews up a mug of tea sir.

*pours tea as requested*

hope you are convalescing well CG

It is a bit of a rum go at times Badger. But overall things are progressing well, if on a slow bell.

So How goes your day?

Last edited:

It was a very short visit, at least as far as I am concerned. I have no idea how long it was soaking up the sun, but as soon as I showed up, it left. Probably the same one. I only see one lizard around here. I used to see two, but this year it has been one. I would not like to live like Uggg with lizards overtaking the place. ::shudder::

Shhhh don't tell anyone Badger but I find a kilt much more comfortable than shorts or pants on my back. ;)

And raise a glass to the victorious cricket team! We scored 202 runs in 30 overs. Bowled out our opponents for 60 runs, forced the follow on and got them out for 131. So we won by an innings and 11 runs to claim the 4 points.

Now we’re off to the pub! But first CG, the drinks in the inn are on us!

It was a very short visit, at least as far as I am concerned. I have no idea how long it was soaking up the sun, but as soon as I showed up, it left. Probably the same one. I only see one lizard around here. I used to see two, but this year it has been one. I would not like to live like Uggg with lizards overtaking the place. ::shudder::

Better lizards than snakes S F. Did I mention I HATE snakes.:mad:

Well Done Robyn. :rose::kiss::rose:

And raise a glass to the victorious cricket team! We scored 202 runs in 30 overs. Bowled out our opponents for 60 runs, forced the follow on and got them out for 131. So we won by an innings and 11 runs to claim the 4 points.

Now we’re off to the pub! But first CG, the drinks in the inn are on us!

Congratulations. Not surprising seeing who was on your team, poor other team didn't stand a chance. :D

Better lizards than snakes S F. Did I mention I HATE snakes.:mad:

Well Done Robyn. :rose::kiss::rose:

Snakes don't bother me. I wouldn't want to face a pit full of them and I am not a fan of poisonous snakes, but in general they don't bother me. I hate things that jump much more. Keep away frogs and crickets, grasshoppers and jumping spiders. Those freak me out. My brothers always collected animals, especially my youngest. He had a garter snake he raised from a baby and a python that got pretty big. If snakes can be sweet, then he was a sweet snake. I did not like the eating life animals part though. Ick.

Back