Wife biochemically addicts husband to own semen

adamlily1972

Virgin
That'd be a story I'd love to read. I'd draft it, but I don't know if I'd be able to finish it.

Oral consumption works at first. But then he must smoke it, then snort it, then mainline it. He eventually has his vas deferens spliced into an artery and an electrode implanted in his prostate for constant stimulation, ejaculation, and relief.

Meanwhile his wife has collected BBCs and BBWs to break her boredom.

Brock and Misty get married and with the help of pikachu and some biochemistry from Dr Oak, Misty gets Brock addicted to his own cum.

Is that idea more pallete-able for your tastes?

For one thing I don't think about Pokemon all the time. To be honest i'm just flabbergasted someone would inquire about something like this. Not to mention i just don't undestand the sex appeal of a fetish like that.

Oral consumption works at first. But then he must smoke it, then snort it, then mainline it. He eventually has his vas deferens spliced into an artery and an electrode implanted in his prostate for constant stimulation, ejaculation, and relief.

Meanwhile his wife has collected BBCs and BBWs to break her boredom.
Nailed it for me.

That'd be a story I'd love to read. I'd draft it, but I don't know if I'd be able to finish it.

I'm trying to come up with some sort of motivation for this premise. All I got is, maybe he loves to fuck her, but never makes her cum, and never goes down on her. So she figures if he sees his creampie oozing out of her snatch, and is addicted to it, he'll lap her to a thunderous O every time.

Regarding motivation, I'm often just happy with "She's out for revenge" or "She's unhinged" or "She's just a happy sociopath who doesn't care who / what she destroys . . . ."

I guess that doesn't make it a story, really. Just an account of a husband being sexually humiliated in a "Oh, my, God, my wife did this to ggrrggmmmppphhhhhhh * gurgle * oh god not again...."

You know. A Mary Sue.

For one thing I don't think about Pokemon all the time. To be honest i'm just flabbergasted someone would inquire about something like this. Not to mention i just don't undestand the sex appeal of a fetish like that.

Then this likely isn't the thread for you.

Remember, this is someone's idea for a story they'd like to see at Lit. It's not a "I think your kink is weird and I don't understand it" discussion thread. (Frankly, I think your Pokemon ones are odd, but I don't shit on your parade.)

Then this likely isn't the thread for you.

Remember, this is someone's idea for a story they'd like to see at Lit. It's not a "I think your kink is weird and I don't understand it" discussion thread. (Frankly, I think your Pokemon ones are odd, but I don't shit on your parade.)

In my defense i was going to leave things be after my first post but i just felt i had to respond to Zionisacat's comment. Secondly i am trying to be a better man and try to evolve my sexual knowledge. So i was trying to understand the original poster's point of view. If anyone took offense to what i said I APOLOGIZE! To be honest i believe everyone is entitled to their fetishes. I think it's quite possible i'm too honest with what i say.

No worries on my part. Me, most kinks (consensual kinks) are good kinks.

The fantasy life, though? Fantasy life is all nonconsensual, all mind / body control & compulsion (of all sorts), all the time.

I really like the "mainlined from the vas deferens" idea a lot. Might explore that idea.

No worries on my part. Me, most kinks (consensual kinks) are good kinks.

The fantasy life, though? Fantasy life is all nonconsensual, all mind / body control & compulsion (of all sorts), all the time.

I really like the "mainlined from the vas deferens" idea a lot. Might explore that idea.

I get what you're saying about fantasy life, but i think i'm kind of lost why you want to use the medium of the guys own cum?

I get what you're saying about fantasy life, but i think i'm kind of lost why you want to use the medium of the guys own cum?

Easy: Taboo

Snowballing-kissing/cum-swapping and cum-eating is a common kink and easy to do, especially consensually. The medium is the man's own cum. It's kind of mundane viewing/reading to me by now. (Wouldn't mind more performing. :D ) But still Taboo for enough for many to react to it.

I'm trying to come up with some sort of motivation for this premise. All I got is, maybe he loves to fuck her, but never makes her cum, and never goes down on her. So she figures if he sees his creampie oozing out of her snatch, and is addicted to it, he'll lap her to a thunderous O every time.

That works for me. :D Nice choice.

There's also an autofellatio aspect that appeals to me. Also the desperation of the refractory period. I guess it's less than the story than how it plays out in his behaviors.

How about something like this?

adamlily1972's request: "Wife biochemically addicts husband to own semen"

"Jack tried and tried to convince his prudish wife Jill who was the daughter of a parson and was employed as an animal trainer, to give him a blowjob but she always refused and only permitted the missionary position for sex. Jack loved his wife so he didn't pressure here too much. Jack got a promotion and raise in pay at work, and since Jill's birthday was coming up soon, he decided to treat Jill to a months vacation together in the tropical paradise of Tahiti for her birthday. Jack's birthday was only 7 days after Jill's and Jill could think of nothing to give to Jack that would be comparable to the month's vacation in Tahiti, so she decided to give Jack the one thing he had always wanted.

After a relaxing day sunning on the beach, several Pina Colada's, and a quick shower to rinse off the sand, they lay in bed together slightly inebriated kissing and fondling each other until both were ready for sexual release. Instead of lying on her back and waiting for Jack to fuck her however, this time Jill slithered down to Jack's cock and began kissing and caressing it and squeezing and fondling his nuts. Jack was in heaven and moaned accordingly. Jill began to enjoy the control she had over Jack, and finally decided to give him what he wanted, so she took the glans of his erect penis into her mouth, swirled her tongue around and began to bob her head up and down on his swollen cock. She started out slow, gradually going deeper and deeper into her throat until she had it all in and was able to lick his balls as she went down on him.

When Jill began to taste the pre-cum from Jack's cock and its sudden throbbing and noticed his balls drawing up closer to his body, Jill prepared herself to receive a load of Jack's semen into her mouth as Jack had always wanted. When the realization of what Jill was doing struck Jack, he exploded in a massive amount of cum, and came, and came again several times until his balls and prostrate glans were completely empty. Jill sucked up the last of his cum into her mouth and then mischievously slithered up his body to join her lips to his. She stuck her tongue deep into Jack's mouth, and gave him a long lasting passionate French kiss. Jack was so relaxed that he lied back and accepted her tongue languidly as his own testosterone laced semen flooded down his own throat.

[/snippet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back