Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Down the street from Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat in Palm Beach, Florida, on Monday, Haitian protesters and Trump supporters yelled at each other from opposing corners. Trump was staying at the resort for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend. Video posted by WPEC-TV showed several hundred pro-Haiti demonstrators yelling from one side of the street Monday while waving Haitian flags. The Haitians and their supporters shouted "Our country is not a shithole," referring to comments the president reportedly made. Trump has said that is not the language he used.

http://www.nola.com/national_politics/2018/01/mlk_day_marked_by_trump_critic.html#incart_m-rpt-2



The Martin Luther King Jr. holiday took on renewed meaning for descendants of black slaves owned by the Cherokee Nation but whose tribal citizenship was in flux until recently, despite a treaty guaranteeing rights equal to native Cherokees.

The tribe-- one of the country's largest -- is recognizing the King holiday for the first time this year with calls to service and speeches in which the tribe plans to confront its past. King's writings spoke of injustices against Native Americans and colonization, but Cherokee Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said the tribe had its own form of internal oppression and dispossession.

"The time is now to deal with it and talk about it," Hoskin saide. "It's been a positive thing for our country to reconcile that during Dr. King's era, and it's going to be a positive thing for Cherokee to talk about that history as part of reconciling our history with slavery."

Such talk from tribal officials would have been surprising before a federal court ruled last year that the descendants of former slaves, known as Freedmen, had the same rights to tribal citizenship, voting, health care and housing as blood-line Cherokees.
 
I get so tired of excuses being made for his evilness.

"Oh, he is old and probably has Alzheimers"

or

"Democrats are trying to attack his character"

He has no character. Just going purely by things that he has said on camera, he is unfit to be a political leader. He lacks any and all moral fiber, intelligence, and compassion, no matter what the Democrats do or don't do to showcase it.
 
4:30 p.m.: Air Force One has taken off with Donald Trump en route to Washington.


4:20 p.m.: The presidential motorcade passed through protesters on its way to Palm Beach International Airport, with opposing sides sometimes clashing

President Trump did not tweet about Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. today but did re-tweet a White House tweet

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
The White House
The White House
The White House @WhiteHouse
·
7h

gsgs comment-What did Tonnie Drump (Drumpf), Emperor Carrot Head, the first of his name, tweet about ? Himself, lies, and insults.
/end gsgs comment

1:40 p.m.: President Trump’s motorcade has departed from Trump International Golf Club and is heading to Mar-a-Lago.


11:45 p.m.: The group of protesters has grown to about 400. They are now marching across the bridge that leads to Mar-a-Lago

9:15 a.m.: President Trump makes his last round of golf this weekend as his motorcade arrives at Trump International Golf Club.



http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/l...artin-luther-king-day/j3O9dQ9Yuy5EllR4lHA8xJ/
 
It's fun reading the leftist/progressive far right on here. They all go down a one way street. They say Trump was racist, but don't say anything about Princess Nancy being racists and sexist. They say that illegals from Haiti (who I do feel sorry for what with their corrupt government and the country being turned into a Clinton plantation) protesting his calling their government what it is but nothing about how the Clinton Foundation (this includes Bush II) and all the money that was suppose to help the people there never reached those it was to help. They claim Pres. Trump is mental or physical sick, yet they say nothing about the Senator from Ca. who admitted she was unable to do her job and made statements untrue and others that were illegal because she is sick. And of course the Congresswoman from San Francisco is without a doubt mental ill and sick (poor woman has had so many face lifts every time she opens her mouth a fart comes out and is unable to complete a full sentence when she speaks) should be removed from office. They claim Trump is the cause of the trouble with North Korea (Clinton helped get them the bomb) and not the mad Emperor.

The American people are tired of Hillary and her uneducated followers. The poor woman has never been accused of being smart and has along with her husband been corrupt from the beginning. She has a record of hate against women, taking bribes from dicators and corrupt CEO's and selling her political office like a whore on the street corner. The Russian bit she is having her puppets in the media push comes from Trump and his rightful claim against both Clinton's taking money from the Russians and from Obama being pro Communists and pro Terrorist. Since Mrs. Clinton has never had an original idea of her own she took it and twisted it just as the lying media who is her Tass and Joseph Goebbels wannabees have with false reports, threats and their dirty cops in the FBI, but still can't find anything.

Trump made two terrible mistakes when he took office. One is not firing every Obama/Clinton traitor and two not throwing Hillary Clinton in jail. Remember when Bill Clinton took over he fired everyone in the DOJ and replaced them with his people who were as corrupt as he is. That they (Obama and Clinton) believing in a police state (ask anyone in Ark. how the Clinton's used the State Troopers there) with KGB style types in the DOJ, FBI, Home Land Security, etc. No American wants to live in a police state like China or Cuba or Russia or Iran or N. Korea. No one sane that is.

They complain about Trump going to his home in FA. They forget that Obama spent more time on the road for money (doing it at tax payers expense) and his wife and daughters going on expensive tax paid vacations. Ask anyone in L.A. how Obama and Bill Clinton were always messing up the air ports and highways here in CA so they could get money off the air heads in Hollywood. (You never saw Obama going to Compton or Harlem).

No it is fun to listen to these people make fools of themselves. It's is like watching CNN or MSNBC and the lying idiots there. Even Obama made fun of MSNBC with one of the gay male "reporters" being so much in love with him. And of course for a really great laugh watch that guy Rachel. Man, she is a blast. She makes Princess Nancy and Hillary look smart.

Remember when Obama held up the governement and wouldn't let people go to the parks, cut off the hospitals, etc. (but not the pay of Congress or their progams)? Now the Democrats (the Slave Party) is trying to do it again. They have no love for the working class or the poor. If you want proof look at CA. Our Gov. is a puppet, the former Secty. of Obama's runs the state and is taxing the working class and poor to death. They don't drive but people who need their cars are having their lic. fees, gas tax, and auto's taxed to the point where we can't afford it. Maybe a little tar and feathers will help remind them that we American's don't like dictators or thief's.

It is no secret that Soros runs the Democrats now. He decides who runs and what the Slave Party will do. In Ca. last Dec. he held a meeting with Sanders, Princess Nancy and other low lives on how to over throw the government. It is funny Soros and Sanders families were nearly destroyed by the Nazi and Commies, yet both sold out their own families and countries to take up with the Nazi Soros and fight the American people. Maybe the new Democrat Party should change its name to ISIS.

And the poorly educated (thank you Liberals - Communists for our poor school systems) follow the chosen Leaders like the reporters who allowed themselves to be put into a corral by Hillary Clinton and become cattle. (Hillary, a woman who cheated on the debates and most likely on her bar and college exams is the kind of leader you want). But slavery is a good thing. They give you $50 a month to live on, food ration cards, tell you to serve in the military as long as they want you to, own your home, your clothes, your life and if you so much as look cross eyed you are sent to jail or the firing squad. What is wrong with that? The people on here will tell you nothing is. Yet why haven't one person escaped the evil United States and go to Cuba or Russia or Korea like they promised they would if Trump was elected? The answer. They are all lying, they know they are and they will stay here rather than go and live in one of the worker paradises they praise.

When they go to Mexico and the good life there or Haiti and the wonderful life the Clinton's have given the people there, or North Korea where the nice little rocket man kills his own family with wild dogs, then I will believe what they say against Trump and the American people. If Hillary and Obama can live on $50 a month and give all the billions they have taken in kick backs, bribes, and pay offs to the people, like the people on here, then I will believe them.

In the meantime keep us laughing.
 
[hallucinogenic yada yada]
You really should reduce the amount of datura (Jimson weed, belladonna) you smoke. I know atropine's alternate reality is enticing, but it will cause serious optical and neural damage. Stick with medicinal cannabis. Maybe mix in some nutmeg for the rush.
 
One of the earlier Trump toads, that were dropped off on the side of the highway-

Endorsing Donald Trump

Just weeks after ending his own campaign, Chris Christie shocked the political world by becoming one of the first big-name Republicans to endorse Donald Trump for president. The move won him more time in the national spotlight and (temporarily) a role as Trump's transition chairman.

But it was derided by many critics, especially at home in Jersey, where Democrats largely outnumber Republicans and Trump is unpopular. It also led to one of the campaign's most viral images: of Christie standing stone-faced behind Trump at a press event.

Christie conceded he knew the move wouldn't be popular in Jersey. But he defended it by noting that he has been friends with Trump for years and saw the potential of Trump winning and saying he could make him a better candidate. Christie was booted from Trump's team after the candidate's unexpected election, and he failed to receive a spot as either vice president or attorney general — two spots he reportedly coveted. Christie said he turned down several other jobs, and he eventually landed a more low-profile spot: as chairman of Trump's federal commission to fight the nation's opioid epidemic.


Chris Christy has his truly Trumpian-inspired moment. He and his family made use of a beach, while everyone else was forced to stay off the beaches, and camps, and nature walks.

Beachgate
The photo to launch a thousand memes.
Days after ordering New Jersey's state parks and beaches closed amid a state government shutdown caused by a budget dispute, Christie and his family celebrated his son's birthday at Island Beach State Park. And NJ Advance Media chartered a plan to capture pictures of Christie lounging on a public beach that other residents couldn't use.

The photos, which Christie says were unfair, sparked a media frenzy and were ridiculed across the internet. Christie — whose poll numbers were already the lowest of any governor state history — repeatedly defended himself, saying he and his family had a "right" to be there.

But Beachgate, which erupted just months before he was set to leave office, kept those job ratings low. "That has become the enduring image of his administration," said Carl Golden, the former press secretary for Republican Govs. Tom Kean and Christie Whitman.

Bridgegate

A big fuck you, to voters that did not like him.



http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...sties_time_as_nj_governor.html#incart_m-rpt-2


Christie now bids New Jersey office and chair, farewell.

Christie sends farewell tweet, and Twitter responds: Good riddance

January 16, 2018

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss..._nj_responds_good_rid.html#incart_river_index


Last minute paperwork

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss...es_goodbye_christie_signs.html#incart_m-rpt-2
 
Dems

Soon Rosenstein will reveal the indictments of many of Clinton and Obama officials in the fisa problems and is spying on the Trump candidacy
Trust me this will be huge and involve the the country for at least several years
 
Soon Rosenstein will reveal the indictments of many of Clinton and Obama officials in the fisa problems and is spying on the Trump candidacy
Trust me this will be huge and involve the the country for at least several years
And your source of this blockbuster info is... ??

Hint: See who's been lawyering-up. More lawyers ==> more guilt.
 
RawStory Asks- Donald Trump resembles a mad Roman emperor — but is he more like Nero or Caligula?

January 17, 2018


British historian Tom Holland notes that Caligula, upon taking power, ruled exactly the opposite of his predecessors. Emperors like Augustus and Tiberius (think George H.W. Bush and Barack Obama, respectively) relied on the Roman Senate to build consensus among the aristocratic clans who had long ruled the city/state.


If nothing else, history offers consolation. So we have a nutjob king? We ain’t the first.

In the end, the Nero v. Caligula bakeoff is a very close contest, which comes down to one story, at least for me. Trump may or may not be clinically mad (I don’t necessarily buy those diagnoses from a distance), but Nero acted nuttily in a way that Trump has not, at least not yet. Nero truly did burn down Rome. Trump hasn’t burned down Washington, if only because his hotel on Pennsylvania Avenue is making a lot more money than expected.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/do...emperor-but-is-he-more-like-nero-or-caligula/


gsgs comment- As the young girl has asked- "Why not have both ?"
 
Why should he bother to tell the truth ? Truth generates no headlines or chatter.



Trump gives shout-out to special election candidate at Pennsylvania speech

01/18/2018

The line between official and political events by presidents is often blurry, but the party reimburses the government for the portion of travel that stems from political events.

The White House has found itself in hot water in the past for melding official and political actions. In November, former Office of Government Ethics Director Walter Shaub filed a complaint alleging that White House counselor Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act by appearing to oppose Democrat Doug Jones during his Alabama Senate campaign against Republican Roy Moore.

Legal experts said Trump’s comments fit a pattern of casting doubt on the official status of events, potentially requiring campaign committees or Republican Party groups to pick up part of the cost of the president’s travel and other costs associated with his appearance.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-rick-saccone-pennsylvania-345534

hmmmm


Richard Painter, who served as an ethics lawyer in President George W. Bush’s White House, said an “off-the-cuff” remark on stage was not enough to convert an official event into a political one.
 
Subversion, treachery, treason, by any other name.

There are 525600 minutes in a year. But one year of (Tonald Drump/Drumpf as Emperor) made it seem more like 5525600 minutes.

*Special thanks, to the protester that used "Rent" lyrics to sum up this year's farce, at the White House.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/john-wilkes-booth-and-the-higher-law/385461/

There has, however, been a long tradition of Booth-worshipping, from avid relic-gatherers just after the assassination to the ex-Confederate colonel Robert H. Crozier, who in his 1869 novel The Bloody Junto compared Booth to the worthiest “ancient semi-gods,” to the Confederate veteran Joseph Pinkney Parker, who in 1904 erected a monument with the words, “In honor of John Wilks [sic] Booth/For killing old Abe Lincoln,” to Izola Forrester, allegedly the granddaughter of Booth, who wrote in a 1934 book that “you cannot but feel a deep love for [Booth],” to the Southern shock jock and former Rand Paul aide Jack Hunter, who said that he personally raised a toast on every May 10, Booth’s birthday, to Lincoln’s assassin, about whom Hunter declared, “John Wilkes Booth’s heart was in the right place.” That kind of attitude led Erik Jendresen, the Executive Producer of the television movie Killing Lincoln, to remark that John Wilkes Booth “could be the poster child for the Tea Party."


And so, on the fateful evening of April 14, 1865, three forms of higher law mingled explosively: that of Brown, who inspired Booth, though from the opposite vantage point of racial equality; that of Booth, who believed God-backed terrorism could preserve white supremacy; and that of Lincoln, who cited “the judgments of the Lord” to promote a holy war against slavery. Of the three, Lincoln has of course been best received by history, and we can say that his form of higher law—channeled as it was through American institutions like the electoral process and presidential proclamations—is indeed the most admirable. The loose-cannon higher law actions of Brown and Booth seem out of bounds, for these men acted outside of institutions, without the sanction of some larger group. To be sure, both Brown and Booth, by turning to violence, succeeded in galvanizing change. Brown did become a martyr in the North and was a major inspiration to Union troops as they marched southward, singing their favorite song, “John Brown’s Body,” quickly adapted by Julia Ward Howe as “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” That’s why many antislavery leaders attributed the fall of slavery largely to John Brown’s heroic example.

At Gettysburg, Lincoln announced “a new birth of freedom” for “this nation, under God”—a higher law declaration. But in the next breath he expressed a firm commitment to preserving “government of the people, for the people, by the people.” Even the most apparently virtuous aims, Lincoln knew, can be dangerous if they are not channeled through a democratically chosen government.

Here, in his address at Gettysburg, Lincoln defined the truly American higher law.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/john-wilkes-booth-and-the-higher-law/385461/

Despite the outcry of America's majority, President Obama followed form, precedence, and law. Michelle and Barak welcomed Tonald Drump and Malania into the White House. The product of corruption and madness was given all courtesies, and all respect was granted.

Just as George H. Bush had been welcomed and informed, though he was illegitimate, and a product of corruption and madness.
 
Is Mistess Malania refusing to cooperate, or is Emperor Carrot Head seeking freedom to hunt for pee hookers ?


Emperor Carrot Heads's personal lawyer Michael Cohen, made a $130,000 (£93,000) payment to adult actor Stormy Daniels just before the 2016 presidential election to keep quiet about an alleged sexual encounter with Mr Trump in 2006.



After the story broke Malania accompanied the president to his Mar-a-Lago golf resort in in Florida, but she did not attend two dinners he hosted - one with former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...otus-wedding-anniversary-latest-a8173621.html

Why is this story emerging now, when Emperor Carrot is off to Davos, to mingle with real billionaires ?

Pee hookers!


What if we have been fed a false narrative, about Malania ? Ivanka is definitely daddy's First Girl. What if Malania was ordered to stay away from the White House, to avoid upsetting daddy's pretty princess ?

Is there some strange GOT perversion, happening ? Are Ivanka's children, really daddy's children ?

I am still not convinced Malania gave birth to Barron. Why ruin Emperor Carrot's "property," when surrogates are cheaply bought ? Barron does not seem to exhibit any of Malania's characteristics. Barron looks like his father. Were Ivanka's eggs harvested ? yikes! Was Malania the surrogate, and lifelong nurse maid/governess to Barron ?


Over, and over, again, Emperor Carrot presents Ivanka as his ideal woman...
 
Evangelicals have accepted Emperor Carrot Head as their Caesar, as did Christians in the bible.

(No, wait, early Christians were pissed off, that Rome was interfering with their temple. Until Constantine, that did not fuck with their temple.)

Evangelicals do not expect their Caesar to obey the restrictions of their temple, but they do expect Caesar to restrict the rights of women, restrict the rights of voters, and to punish LGBT.

Carrot Head is their warrior king, and he is permitted every vulgarity, every obsenity, every crime.

As long as Emperor Carrot supports their agenda, they do not give a fuck about how he conducts himself.

Family Research Council president Tony Perkins gave President Donald Trump a “mulligan”

“We kind of gave him — ‘All right, you get a mulligan. You get a do-over here,'” Perkins said.


We kind of gave him—‘All right, you get a mulligan. You get a do-over here,’” Perkins told me in an interview for the latest episode of POLITICO’s Off Message podcast.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...daniels-216498

What, exactly, are the evangelicals giving Tonald Drump a pass, for ?

Adultery, with a porn star, and covering up the affair by paying for her silence.


Perkins’ comments are in direct contradiction with his own past statements. In 2011, the same year Stormy Daniels gave her only recently-disclosed interview about her 2006 affair with Trump, Perkins tweeted that “lionizing porn stars & normalizing pornography” will cause tragedy for children.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-mull...-cd070923f39b/
 
I am reminded that the mogwai/gremlins nutured by Tonald Drump, are celebrating when he displays his repulsive characteristics.



Trump speaks out of the both sides of his mouth

Far from being a vehement opponent of the globalization that is celebrated at Davos, President Trump is one of its beneficiaries and practitioners

(Tonald Drump may be a vulgar swine, a rude loudmouth, a bully and a bore, but he is one of them. Davos is where Tonald Drump always wanted to be, if only to spit in their faces, give a sharp elbow, and knock people out of his way. Revenge! He faked his way into the enclave, and he knows he inspires withering disdain.He will pout and sulk, and give them the old Drumpf "fuck you, you will crawl to me, if you want something." He does not confine his disrespectful attittude toward women. He treats everyone like shit.)



Far from being a vehement opponent of the globalization that Davos symbolizes, Trump is one of its beneficiaries and practitioners. As evidenced by the presence of a Trump Tower in Manila and a Trump International Golf Club in Dubai, he is a global brand. A considerable part of his real-estate business depends on rich foreign buyers at his U.S. condominium developments, who also helped him narrowly salvage his company during the 2009 financial crisis. And he has just signed into law a huge tax break for the same U.S.-based multinational corporations that help finance the World Economic Forum, from Google to Goldman Sachs.



( Tonald Drump) is the U.S. figurehead of the rebellion against globalization, but, to the intense relief of many Davos types, his is a Janus head, with two faces.



https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/why-donald-trump-will-be-welcome-in-davos
 
Family Research Council president Tony Perkins gave President Donald Trump a “mulligan”

“We kind of gave him — ‘All right, you get a mulligan. You get a do-over here,'” Perkins said.
Perkins missed this: If you actively support shitheads then YOU are a shithead too. If you think you'll game the shithead to gain your goals, you've lowered yourself into the shitpit. History will not be kind.
 
The Madness of Emperor Carrot Head


Emperor Carrot Head tried to corner Comey, and pressure him into swearing loyalty only to Emperor Carrot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html


The exit doors seem especially busy with women these days.

"They're keeping their heads down and getting the hell out of there," a recent evacuee told me. Though a Republican loyalist who has worked in three administrations, she bolted after three months on a job when she realized that Trump world was a cartoon version of "Lord of the Flies."


"No one's in charge," she said.



A young person that was a volunteer, working for Donald Trump's presidential campaign, became deputy chief of staff in the Office of National Drug Control Policy.


Lawrence "Chip" Muir, was the Office of National Drug Control Policy's acting chief of staff and general counsel. He "was suddenly shown the door."

December 20, 2017

Lawrence "Chip" Muir, the acting chief of staff and general counsel for the Office of National Drug Control Policy, was suddenly dismissed from his job Tuesday afternoon, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/20/poli...onal-drug-control-policy-dismissed/index.html


In the interim, poor Weyeneth, who is only 24 after all, is just a kid on a fast ride, who, through no fault of his own has become both emblem and embodiment of the Trump administration's recklessness and lack of seriousness. He deserves a job commensurate with his accomplishments — and American people deserve grown-ups in the White House.


http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/op...iew-those-qualified-want-little-do-trump-club

Weyeneth's qualifications for the job, which falls under the executive branch and spends hundreds of millions to fight illegal drugs and manage the opioid crisis, are essentially nil. His professional experience consists of working on Trump's presidential campaign and, before that, working for a family firm that processed health products such as chia seeds, which is a spiffy resume item if you're aiming to make smoothies at Whole Foods.


https://www.buzzfeed.com/briannasac...ing-his-high?utm_term=.wyjVozY7MG#.daVzKrwYlx


https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...1ac729add94_story.html?utm_term=.79d086a2beac


Bye-bye, Weyeneth.
Your fraud did not matter,
until it was exposed.
Loyalty, did not matter.
You are out of the W.H.
 
"The President of the United States would be liable to be impeached, tried, and, upon conviction of treason, bribery, or other high crimes or misdemeanors, removed from office; and would afterwards be liable to prosecution and punishment in the ordinary course of law.”


- Alexander Hamilton

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-31/a-sitting-president-can-t-be-prosecuted


So if Trump was in a legal jam over alleged obstruction of justice after he fired Comey and considered firing Mueller — but didn't — has he made his case better or worse? As usual, no one knows but Mueller.

All the procedural and legal levers that Trump could have pulled before to get rid of Mueller are still available to him. He could still choose one. It's too soon to appreciate whether the Times bombshell will prove to have been the loss of a play that the White House now won't want to run again.

Or it could have been a chance for the president to monitor the reaction in the country, or lack thereof, in case he decides down the line to get rid of Mueller.


https://www.npr.org/2018/01/27/5811...ortedly-wanted-to-fire-mueller-d-c-dumbstruck
 
Back
Top