Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Lacy smiled at Mary, a very striking woman herself, who unmistakingly undressed her with her eyes. She didn't comment and felt it was a compliment. Lacy felt a sexual undercurrent about this place but had only been here several minutes. Everyone Lacy had met so far were very attractive and friendly.

Ms. Shuster opened the cupboard and got a clean apron...

" Why thank you Christine. Now tell me what you want me to do. Your wish is my command. " Lacy said, as she put on the apron.
 
Chapter Four: Masquerade

Masquerade




Josephine awoke alone on her huge bed in the upper story master suite. A few hours’ nap, after the sweaty fun in her office with Karen, Dawn, and Maurice, left her feeling reinvigorated. She looked at the grandfather clock across from her bed just as it chimed four o’clock. The summer sun remained high in the sky, lighting the large room.

Two mannequins, set up for her by a representative of her usual costumer just before her nap, still stood by the door.

attachment.php
attachment.php


She had already decided she would appear tonight not in the lace and satin of a lady’s dress, but rather in the sartorial splendor of the Sun King himself. The clerk who had delivered the various costumes for her and her guests from Chicago had explained that the male costume replicated one Louis XIV had worn as Apollo while performing the Ballet de la Nuit, a ballet de cour, in 1653 at the age of 14. Josephine rather fancied the idea of playing someone with the lusts of a teenage boy and the powers of an absolute monarch. She chuckled as she climbed out of bed, thinking that most people would probably say she acted that way every day.








 

Attachments

  • LXIVfem1.jpg
    LXIVfem1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LXIVroy1.jpg
    LXIVroy1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
The fancy costumer from Chicago had set up a couple dozen mannequins in the foyer and parlor for Josephine's guests and staff to inspect and chose for the evening's masquerade. One gown in particular caught Mary's eye. Its accessories included a short, thin sword.​

eefa95de9f64b86d447ad9b32f61e842.jpg

"That's actually Swedish," the clerk admitted. "We did not have enough French outfits from the Seventeenth Century, so we included some from other countries."

"Well," Mary replied. "Certainly there were visiting dignitaries from other Kingdoms at Louis XIV's Court. Please fit it to me."

"As you say," agreed the clerk. "Is there a bedroom or other private space we could use?"

"Not necessary," Mary chuckled as she pulled off her sky blue summer dress. She wore nothing underneath. "This must be your first visit to this manor. Things here are rather... casual."
 
"You want me to wear what?" Malcolm looked incredulously at the poor clerk. He had come with the large van, with a multitude of costumes and a few other people.

"Well yes, everyone needed to be dressed for tonight."

Malcolm simply looked at the man. Finally after a few minutes of silence as the man seemed to get more and more nervous, Malcolm breaks the silence. "Let me see what you have."

The poor clerk began to show Malcolm outfit after outfit, trying to impress him. Malcolm could not believe what the men of the day were wearing.

"This one is what all of the nobles wore."

"Before they got their asses kicked?"

Finally, the clerk had an epiphany. "Now this one is what the Musketeers wore. They were the personal protectors of the Queen and were quite known to do whatever they want. There is a story of a group having a picnic just out of gunfire range of the French, just because they could."

"you should have led with that one." Says Malcolm as he eyes the outfit. "and a sword too? I do like it."
 

Attachments

  • 1grande_2565a.jpg
    1grande_2565a.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Karen awoke, her legs still entwined with with Dawn's, on the huge bed in the ground floor master bedroom. She and the chauffeur had slipped down the hall to this suite after a sudden crisis in one of his cases had called Maurice away from their lovemaking. Josephine had taken that opportunity to leave them as well.

"Rise and shine, Lover," Karen whispered when she saw Dawn's eyes flutter open. "We have a party to attend."
 
Chrissy wrapped in plastic film the shallow ceramic casserole filled with completed, but not yet broiled, coquilles St-Jacques. She placed this into the refrigerator, among the chicken liver pâté, platter of all French cheeses, homemade buttermilk dressing, and chocolate mousse. While in the fridge, she retrieved a bottle of Zind-Humbrecht Riesling, 2014, and set it on the counter.

1048993.jpg

She reviewed the remaining parts of her planned menu in her mind. She would bake the baguettes as soon as the veal for the blanquette de veau came out of the oven. Her guest, Lacy Monroe, worked at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen, preparing the winter salad. Everything seemed in order and on schedule.

Though having just met, she and Ms. Monroe had cooked together like an experienced team, needing to speak very little. Every now and then, Chrissy would catch, with the corner of her eye, Lacy watching her intently. This stirred some fantasies in Chrissy’s mind, which she immediately rejected. No doubt the food critic stared simply to observe her culinary techniques.

Chrissy pulled a Durand corkscrew — not necessary for such a young wine, but what she always used — from its drawer and deftly opened the Riesling. She took two glasses from their rack and poured one for herself, then one for Ms. Monroe. Bringing both over to the counter where Lacy worked, Chrissy spoke for the first time in over a quarter hour.

“We have time for, and I think we deserve, a little break... with refreshments.”

 
As Lacy prepared the salad she couldn't resist the urge to peek over at the pretty little female chef. Their was something about her...maybe that she wasn't aware of how attractive she really was...a sort of natural innocense ? Or perhaps it was those deep brown eyes...whatever Lacy found her fascinting, to say the least. That is why she selected Christina, out of the hundreds of others to interview.

Lacy watched as Christine opened a bottle of fine chilled wine and poured some into two glasses before bringing them over to the table.

" We have time for, and I think we deserve a little break...with refreshments. " Christine said.

Lacy smiled and licked her lips, taking the chilled wine glass, looking Christine in the eyes in spite of the sudden nervousness she felt. " Why thank you...you are such a doll. I do declare, I am simply amazed at your skill in the bedroom, oh my... excuse me, I meant kitchen. "

Did I actually say that ? she thought, hoping that Chrissy couldn't read her mind...

Turning to a more serious matter Lacy couldn't help asking, " So we are preparing this lovely french feast feast for this evening, what exactly is my role here ? Am I expected to dress in costume...perhaps as a serving wench or...what ? "
 
"Is there a bedroom or other private space we could use?" An unfamiliar voice came from the Grand Parlor as Ian entered the mansion through the front door. As he crossed the Foyer in that direction, he heard Deputy Mary Green's familiar chuckle in reply.

"Not necessary.... This must be your first visit to this manor. Things here are rather... casual." By the time Ian found the sources of this conversation, standing among a dozen mannequins dressed in Seventeenth Century garb, Mary had removed her dress, revealing that she wore nothing underneath.

"Ah, Deputy Green," Ian interrupted before the clerk could react. "Usually, I might apologize for interrupting at an inopportune moment but, considering our unfinished business, this might just be perfect timing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you have been avoiding me."
 
"Ah, Deputy Green," Ian interrupted before the clerk could react to Mary disrobing. Mary grimaced before turning, still naked, to greet him with a smile. Ian continued. "Usually, I might apologize for interrupting at an inopportune moment but, considering our unfinished business, this might just be perfect timing. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you have been avoiding me."

"Of course I'm not avoiding you, Ian," Mary lied. Mary knew what he meant by "unfinished business." Ian owed either her or his niece Karen sexual service, and wanted to deliver it to Mary. She, however, had promised Karen that she would leave him for her. She looked to keep him occupied until she could deliver him to his niece. "But we have little time for our 'business' matters right now. We must chose costumes for tonight's masquerade."

She cocked her head toward the dress the clerk had removed from its mannequin and concluded. "Let me put this on and you can tell me what you think of it."
 
"We must chose costumes for tonight's masquerade," Mary, still nude, observed as she cocked her head toward the dress the clerk had removed from its mannequin. "Let me put this on and you can tell me what you think of it."

"I can assure you," Ian replied, still intent on his purpose of delivering on the deal they'd made earlier. "You look better now than you ever could in any dress."
 
"I do declare, I am simply amazed at your skill in the bedroom," Ms. Monroe blushed at her Freudian slip. "Oh my... excuse me, I meant kitchen."

At a bit of a loss, Chrissy felt a flush rising up her chest, neck, and cheeks, not entirely from embarrassment from the faux pas. Before she could even say thank you for the intended compliment, Lacy quickly changed the subject. "So we are preparing this lovely French feast feast for this evening. What exactly is my role here? Am I expected to dress in costume... perhaps as a serving wench or... what?"

"You're here as a guest, not a servant," Chrissy reminded her. "You can dress as you please, although I do suggest you select an appropriate costume. I think you will find all of Ms. Czartoryski's guests get into the spirit of the thing."

Chrissy reflected on what else Josephine's guests typically got into during here fetes, and wondered what Lacy suspected, and what it might have to do with her misspoken bedroom reference.
 
After dozing on and off all afternoon with Alysa's head in her lap, Michele came fully awake when her new lover began to stir. They shared a plushly cushioned rattan sofa on the veranda outside the upper floor den, Michelle sitting at one end and Aylsa reclining with Michele's lap as her pillow. Although shaded, both wore the sheen of a thin layer of sweat caused by the afternoon swelter. Michele stroked Alysa's damp hair away from her face, love sparkling in her eyes as she looked down at the beautiful woman.

"I'm so impressed by the way you handled yourself with Prince Carl Gustav," Michele purred softly. "I know you'll eventually find your place here!"
 
Hot

Professor edgeways, was panting with desire. The rumor was the goddess was showering today. He had no outlets. He wanted her so badly.
 
I think we're alone now...

Chrissy reminded her that she was a guest here and not a mere servant and suggested that she whould be welcome to choose an appropiate costume to get in the spirit of things.

Lacy sipped her wine, delighted by it's taste.

" I remember when I was back in college and I volunteered to be the naked dessert buffet. I was covered with fruit and pastries, whipped cream and chocolate and served to the guests on a large silver platter. " she confided to Christine, realizing she was being somewhat scattered, perhaps because she was slightly nervous being in the very pretty chef's presence.
 
Last edited:
Karen awoke, her legs still entwined with with Dawn's, on the huge bed in the ground floor master bedroom. She and the chauffeur had slipped down the hall to this suite after a sudden crisis in one of his cases had called Maurice away from their lovemaking. Josephine had taken that opportunity to leave them as well.

"Rise and shine, Lover," Karen whispered when she saw Dawn's eyes flutter open. "We have a party to attend."

Dawn opened her eyes and smiled. She had worried slightly after learning Josephine had named Karen her heir. She thought it might go to the head of such a young woman. Judging by the selfless way Karen had given herself to pleasing her before their nap, Dawn now realized that Karen had the same loving and selfless soul as their benefactress. Dawn giggled a bit and whispered. "I see you already know a thing or two about how to treat the hired help."
 
I looked at Michele when she slightly barked at me for not going into the Prince’s room after requesting to see him. Only if she knew why I wanted this meeting with him in the first place would have damped her sharp tone, but then her tone would have been enlightened when I told her that at the last moment I changed my mind due to the love that has grown for her. I bit my lower lip in an attempt to keep my mouth shut for if she doesn’t know by now how I feel about her she never will know.

I close my eyes, took in a deep breath but jerked them open when a soft voice brought me back to the here and now. I nodded upon seeing her, her hand motioning for me to come into the room. I nodded and quickly planned in my head what I was going to say to him.

“Your Highness, I wish to inform the Queen that as of right now I'm resigning from her service. I have found a personal reason to request this discharge and I wish to allow to stay here in the states on matters of personal reasons.” I state quickly to the man.

His nod and word that he would do his best in regards to my wishes was all I needed from him. With a quick lowering of my head I ask to be excused. His words where short but one that released me from the audience that I requested.

Looking to Michele I walked out of the room and awaited for her in the hallway. Her suggestion that we take it easy for awhile seemed very appealing to me.

I purred as I felt Michele’s fingers gliding through my hair. Her lap was soft and very arousing as I pushed back into her, her scent was even as pleasant as her fingers. I closed my eyes and took it all in, but soon my eyes opened when she informed me that she was pleased on how I handled myself with the Prince.

Looking up to her as she continued to move the matted hair from my sweaty face. “Michele, I want you to know that…” I trail off looking into her eyes and falling deeper in want of her.. “I love you.” I say not looking away at her soft, loving eyes.
 
"I see you already know a thing or two about how to treat the hired help," Dawn, the household chauffeur, cheerfully whispered to Karen, the manor's designated heir. Karen chuckled with a wisdom beyond her years as the nude women disentangled their legs and, with one last kiss, got out of bed. Hand and hand, and without bothering to dress, they left the ground floor master suite to wander among the mannequins set around the foyer and parlor in 17th Century courtly attire.

"I've done some research," Karen told Dawn. "The Czartoryski coat of arms is red and white, with a trim of royal blue. The staff should dress in those hues, like retainers of old."
 
"The Czartoryski coat of arms is red and white, with a trim of royal blue," Karen explained of their benefactress's noble lineage, to which she had become heir. "The staff should dress in those hues, like retainers of old."

"I'm not much for these fancy gowns," Dawn, the household chauffeur, agreed as they strolled nude among the mannequins a fancy costumer from Chicago had set up in the foyer and parlor. They all wore Seventeenth Century outfits for Josephine's guests and staff to chose for the evening's masquerade. "I wonder if they have a coachman's uniform."
 
Sartorial Sagacity



Josephine, dressed in a plain red satin robe, overheard Karen and Dawn’s conversation as she descended the curved stairway to the foyer.

“In those days,” Josephine pronounced from above them. “Coachmen usually wore a Garrick cloak with several caped collars under a standing collar. If they haven’t sent something like that, I’ll be both surprised and angry.”

Coming the rest of the way down, she met the two nude young women — her blonde heir Karen and brunette chauffeur Dawn — at the bottom of the stairs. She chuckled. “You two seem to have become quite comfortable together this afternoon. I see Mr. Turner’s inopportune departure did not ruin your day. Now, let’s see what we can find you to wear.”



 
"I love you," Alysa confessed without hesitation as she looked up at Michele from where her head rested in her lap.

"I love you, too," Michele agreed softly, then her face turned a bit serious. "But not only you. I have learned here that love can be shared among many, maybe without limit, without any diminishment. I love you Alyssa, but my life is here right now, with Josephine. Prince Carl Gustav has agreed to release you from his claims against you. If Josephine does the same, could you make a life here willingly... here with me as part of Josephine's staff?"
 
"We must chose costumes for tonight's masquerade," Mary, still nude, observed as she cocked her head toward the dress the clerk had removed from its mannequin. "Let me put this on and you can tell me what you think of it."

"I can assure you," Ian replied, still intent on his purpose of delivering on the deal they'd made earlier. "You look better now than you ever could in any dress."

"That's kind of you to say, but I still must try it on and have it fitted." Mary knew what he meant by "the deal they'd made." Ian owed either her or his niece Karen sexual service, and wanted to deliver it to Mary. She, however, had promised Karen that she would leave him for her. Now, Mary could hear Karen's voice out in the foyer. This gave her that opportunity. "You should go help Karen while I put this on."
 
"I remember when I was back in college and I volunteered to be the naked dessert buffet," Ms. Monroe confided, the wine having raised a blush on her cheeks. "I was covered with fruit and pastries, whipped cream and chocolate, and served to the guests on a large silver platter."

"Sounds yummy!" Chrissy replied instinctively, then her eyes grew wide when it dawned on her what her distinguished guest had just confessed, and how she'd responded. At least any concern she might have had about Lacy's reaction to the libertine lifestyles within Josephine's household began to disperse. Chrissy could not suppress her curiosity. "Whose party was it? What happened?"
 
"You two seem to have become quite comfortable together this afternoon," Josephine observed, causing Dawn to blush and squeeze Karen's hand. "I see Mr. Turner's inopportune departure did not ruin your day. Now, let's see what we can find you to wear."

Just then the clerk from the Chicago costumer stepped up, averting his eyes from the nude Karen and Dawn, and bowing slightly to Josephine. "I heard you discussing a Garrick cloak. Surely it's too warm for that. Besides, it would regrettably hide this young lady's lovely figure."

"Okay," Dawn interjected. The idea of going from her current nudity to such a heavy garment did not appeal to her after all. "How about something in a Three Musketeers theme?"
 
"You should go help Karen while I put this on," Mary told Ian.

Whether the costumer's clerk thought she had spoken to him, or if he already realized the raised status of the newcomer, he instead hurried in that direction.

"Actually," Ian then replied, showing no intention to leave. "It looks like I'd best stay and help you get into that. Then, I'll know how to help you out of it later."
 
Back
Top