The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes please. . . .

Meanwhile,

Here we have the very latest from the front line:

Today's inspection of the throat and surroundings has an interesting report:
"Nothing to report; come back in three months".
As I've said before, you don't walk out of the Hospital after that; you float. :)
Thank you, God.

PS. I keep forgetting to ask him when I can drink alcohol.
This fizzy pop is all right, but not a lot of comfort in front of the TV.. . . . :(
 
Last edited:
Afternoon party-goers.

How's life treating ya? I'm okay here, but life could be a whole lot better.
 
Have you considered a phone call?

Well, Consultants being a very Superior species of doctor, calling him might not be easy (last time I had a long conversation with his Secretary), but I have an idea to call my GP and get him to do the enquiry.
It's either that or rely on statistics. . . .

Rolf, can you fix me a relatively non-alcoholic something that tastes like it's got good booze in it ?
 
Good evening, Nakeds. How is everyone tonight?

Good evening. Doing well despite a stressful day at work. I'm also bummed that my Seahawks lost to the 49ers. Oh well, will try to break through my writers block tonight and get some work done on chapter 5 of New Life.
 
Afternoon all.

Got work at 5, and before I get ready and go, I've got to make a podcast and a music video. Fun... and tomorrow I've got to re-setup my music site. :(
 
I'm off to a woodworking seminar and gallery tour. The guy makes some bizarre stuff but it's all perfectly useable. Wouldn't have it in the cave but I have to admit it's impressive. I'll post pix when I get back.
 
Still no call from that place down the street... :(

Oh well, at least I can use my spare time to work on my writing and reading skills. :D

Always look on the positive side, I say!
 
Back from the gallery. John Cederquist builds amazing furniture. If throughout the XX Century "form follows function" was an architectural rule, the post-Modernists have thrown it out the window. He draws from Surrealism, cartoons and Japanese art to design and assemble quirky, strangely shaped chairs and chests that no matter how bizarre they appear, actually work. Astonishing stuff, really. I think he's the last Surrealist . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top