Im looking for a connection

Ronin_31583

Experienced
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Posts
39
Im looking for a BBW connection

Well I guess Its easier to tell you what I'm looking for. First things first I myself am a 30 year old single father living in Syracuse new york I am interested in finding a BBW age is not really a concern of mine as long as they are mature about how they conduct themselves.

Like anyone I have a unique personality and a unique set interests and hobbies. I’m a avid outdoors man and love to hunt fish and camp. I’m also a avid reader with one of my major interests being zombie horror and survival horror. I also consider myself a comic book nerd I’m mostly marvel with a splatter of DC thrown in.

I’m really looking for some one with some common interest that are looking for a friendship with the potential for more. Now I know what your going to say... why would I be looking for friendship/ relationship on a adult site but my response is simple. People on lit have always been more honest here and are willing to be more open and accepting of lifestyles so yes I am looking here. Cause lets face it I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have a healthy sexual appetite.

Sexually I prefer more of a head strong woman who is willing to say what she wants. I myself enjoy a dominant woman with a take charge attitude that is verbally stimulating as she is physically.

So if any of this sounds interesting feel free to post or send a private message and lets strike up some conversation and see where it takes us.
 
Last edited:
watching naked and afraid

I hate watching naked and afraid. some of these people are scary un prepared for this type of survival.
 
I dont think they want bbw and bears on their show lol

Im a bbw but they wouldnt have to worry about me even wanting to be on their show. I wouldnt last a day. And I love camping... I just like bug spray & living somewhere with many less things can kill me. But I still watch non the less ;)
 
Ive lived out in the bush for 6 months on my own. what they do on this show is wait 21 days and hope to make it. few people are successful in thriving at this show.
 
Well its a nice end to a long crappy day... Well it honestly wasn't that bad hopefully tomorrow is better. Any one have any plans for the weekend?
 
So I just got to work and I really do not want to be here. I'm pretty sure some of the people I work with are scraping the bottom of the gene pool.
 
Well most of my morning has been wasted and I cannot wait till I am out of work today. I have so much to get done today.
 
This show amuses me too..

They are either super crazy or super smarter then the rest of us.

Well some of them are clearly lacking in common sense and basic skills. I actually cringe while watching it. The funny thing is that there is many many tomes of information about survival through all types of situations and these people have clearly not read any onf them.
 
Back
Top