Serendipity? Happenstance? Coincidence? - a study in destiny

Something with a little more substance

"You're amazing, Pet. You've got my permission to pleasure yourself however you want with my cock or with our breakfast food here . . just don't come until I tell you to. Understood?"

I nod my understanding as I look into your eyes, your cock deep inside my cunt just as the banger is deep inside my mouth. I smile around it, feeling a little mishief come to mind as I do. You're so good at teasing me, at making me burn with desire and longing that I want to try and make you feel the same way. I wonder if I can. Well, theres only one way to find out!

I lean forward, reaching over to the other side of the bed so that only the tip of your cock is inside me. I give my hips a bit of a wiggle so you think that maybe, just maybe your cock is about to slide out of the wet warmth of my pussy. To make you think you're about to lose the pleasure we've been creating as we've moved together. I'll soon let you back in but for the moment I'm a woman on a mission.

I brush my hand under the bed then find the bag I'd stashed there earlier during our time together. I smile in victory as I straighten up and glance from the bag back to your face, letting you wonder for a moment what I'm doing. I give my hips another little wiggle so you wonder whats happening then give into the need to slide back down your cock with a soft moan of pleasure, impaling myself once more.

I can see the confusion in your face but I know it will all become clear in a moment. I defiantly toss the banger to the side of the bed, uncaring about where it lands. Reaching into the bag I take out my favourite vibrator, smiling as I look at it in my hand and then up at you with a flutter of my eyelashes. Time to tease you a little I think, I hope..

"Something a little more substanial than a banger, I think Master." I make a big show of sliding my tongue up the side of the artificial cock, then very slowly let it slide into my mouth, I begin to move it in and out slowly at first then picking up the pace as I begin to move a little faster on your cock. I carry on sliding it in and out, teasing the silicon shaft with my tongue and lips as my cunt tightens around your shaft. My gaze locks on yours as I do it, sliding up and down with a little more gusto as I get caught up in the fantasy of having two cocks at once. Going with the fantasy of having the bellboy here on the bed with us, fucking my mouth as you fuck my pussy.

I feel my temperature rise, my heart beating loudly in my ears as I slide up and down your deliciously hard cock. Heat spreads through my body and seems to pool between my thighs where you are buried deep. Each time I slide all the way onto your cock I make sure the vibe is in my mouth, closer to my throat as if I'm really being doubly penetrated so deep. I wonder if the thought is teasing you as much as it is me. I'm right on the edge of my orgasm, not certain I can hold it back and at the point where I don't even want to try to.

My moans are becoming uncontrollable, my body hot and heavy with desire. I'm moving harder and faster on your shaft but with a concentrated effort I slow a moment and I slide the cock out of my mouth, looking at you, panting "I need.. to come.. Master.. please.."
 
Last edited:
"Soon" is such a relative term . . .

Between the ferocity of your cock-riding, the way you're sucking that dildo shaft, and the semi-glazed look in your eye, I'm damn near convinced that you really are lost in the fantasy of getting fucked by the bellboy and me . . . and you're loving it!

I'm not sure if it's from the physical effort or from the fantasy, but you're panting and moaning like never before when you suddenly pull the fake cock out of your mouth and say, "I need.. to come.. Master.. please.."

As if you weren't hot enough . . . when you beg, you're downright irresistible.

"Soon," I say . . . and I mean it, because I love it when you come and want to watch when the electricity moves through you. "But first," I say, continuing to let you slam your hips and pussy down on my cock, "I'm going to need to see how you'd fuck that bell boy. Climb off me, and choose your position."

Disappointed but intrigued, you slowly slide off my cock and I stand up to make room for you (in case you choose to use the bed).

You must be desperate to get off, because you immediately want the same position back . . . grasping the dildo between your feet to hold it in place, you sink down on it and start to ride him just like you were flinging your body down against my cock, trying to find the same position and awaken the same tingles of pleasure all through you, leading up to orgasm.

I step back and watch, enjoying a couple of bites of my omelet to make sure I have strength for our adventures later today. I also grab my camera, making sure I have a record of your incredibly sexy body riding this dildo.

Bell Boy.jpg

After watching you ride for a while, I can't help but send you over the edge. I lay down and my face between your toned, sexy thighs and begin teasing your clit with my tongue as you continue to cowgirl the bellboy's cock in your mind.

Your pace has picked up more and more, and the incredible sounds you're making let me know you're ready again. You're just too sexy to torture any longer, so I stop tongue-ing you just long enough to say, "Come for me Susan. Come all over that bell boy's cock."

You lean back and support yourself with your arms so that you can ride the dildo even more furiously, and I'm licking your clit at the same pace, sending you over the edge as you cum with shudders that quake through your entire torso and legs . . . over and over again, you twitch and shake as you force your body to keep slamming down on that cock.

Even though there are short pauses where it looks like you're done, you keep sliding up and down that cock and your body seizes up again . . . clamping down on the shaft as you ride another wave through you . . . moaning with pleasure until you're laughing with the delight of ecstasy after each new wave.

I've long since stopped licking you, just so I can watch your incredible body experience these fireworks. Finally, you lean forward and look me right in the eye.

I stare back at you, smiling, and then say, "Time to see that doctor . . . and while they're checking my head, they should check yours to make sure you're not addicted to cock. That was amazing."

Blissed out and eager to start the day, I grab another bite of food and then head to the bathroom to take a piss and put some clothes on.

--
 
New Adventures

I lie back on the bed & just enjoy this feeling, its one I've not felt in a while... if ever. I like it. A lot. My body feels like liquid heat, warm & wet. There's the slight ache of muscles that haven't been used in ways like this lately & that delicious feeling of just being well fucked. I can't help but grin as I lie there with my eyes closed.

I can hear the sounds of you moving in the bathroom, water running, toilet flushing and I'm anticipating your arrival back in the room. My body tingling from the encounter we've just had but also feeling electric because I'm just not sure what will happen today but I know it will be fun.

Rolling off the bed & coming to my feet I move to the foot of the bed to find my clothes. Deciding to go without panties & hesitating over my bra, then discarding it too I slip my sundress over my head and pull it into place. I continue looking for the other things I'll need, my bag, cell phone, slipping my feet back into my sandals as I do.

I hear the bathroom door open & picking up my bag of makeup & things I brush past you to go into the bathroom. You grab my hand and stop me going past, bringing my body back against yours. "You okay Ed?" I ask softly, looking up at you with a smile. Your hand slides into my hair and you hold my head as you kiss me softly. I'm surprised because it’s so soft and gentle in comparison to our encounters till now, but I can't help but fall in closer to your body and return it. I lean back as you do, brushing one last kiss over your lips and moving through to the bathroom.

I quickly check my hair & make up, neatening myself up and trying to look a little less like I've just fallen out of bed with you. Coming out I pick up my bag and stop to look at you, standing fully dressed also ready to go but with electric blue lace hanging from your index finger.

I grin and shrug as I move over towards the door, saying over my shoulder "Not much point in wearing 'em if you're only going to rip them off at some point...” I wink as I head out into the hallway with you, heading down towards the elevator so that we can start the days adventures.

You catch up to me as I'm standing at the doors and I reach for your hand, entwining my fingers with yours. I look up at you and flutter my eyelashes "So a doctor of some kind then photos? What would you like to do today?" My question is interrupted by the ding of the elevator. I turn to look as the doors open and can't help but blush.

The bell boy from earlier is in the elevator with a cart full of empty plates, I glance at him then you & hesitate for a moment. But you're not going to let that happen, you pull me onto the elevator with a nod towards him and the doors are soon closing in front of us.

I glance at the bell boy who is clearly trying to subtlety look me over and even try to figure out what’s happening between you and me. I then look at you and you seem to have this satisfied smile on your face, seeming to be enjoying my discomfort. The same mischievousness from earlier returns and before I quite know what I'm doing I've let go of your hand and am looking at the bell boy.

"You know, I never got your name earlier, Sugar...” I say as I turn towards him, "and I have to tell you, that meal you brought us was divine." I flutter my eyelashes as he takes a step back a little and tries to remain professional "B... Brad...” he mutters then clears his throat "My name is Brad...”

I step in closer to him and run my fingers over the buttons on the front of his shirt, going downwards in a light caress "Well, B... Brad... I have to tell you that I had the most amazing orgasm after you left, and well... you actually played a very big part in giving it to me." My hand is at his crotch, lightly moving over his zipper. I see his eyes go wide as he feels my caress and I can't help but copy his look as I feel the large bulge in his pants.

I look down at his crotch then over at you, winking as I do "Oh Brad, it seems the vibe I played with, imagining it was you just didn't do you justice. You're a big boy, aren't you?" Brad goes a little red then glances over at you; I can't see what you do in return because I'm too busy looking at his crotch wondering if he’s as big as it feels like he is.

Suddenly I'm being lifted and put down on top of the cart; I look up at Brad in surprise then over at you. But you're leaning back against the wall with that determined look in your eye. My legs are spread and my dress is hiked high and now I'm the one being scrutinised as Brad has another good look at my freshly fucked cunt.

I can feel heat rising through my body and spreading over my face as I'm partly aroused and partly embarrassed to be put in such a position. Arousal soon takes over as Brad steps in between my spread thighs and begins to grind the very hard bulge in his pants against me. I'm a little surprised you're letting this happen but I know you'll step in if I need you too.

My breasts heave against the dress as I try to calm myself down but the thought of maybe actually getting to have the threesome we just fantasised about has me so wet I may actually just slide off the cart. I look at you once more but Brad grabs my head and makes me look at him, his hand in my hair as yours just was "Oh don't look at him, he’s letting me do this. You're a tease. Do you know how hard you made me?" I try to look at his crotch but he won't let me, so instead I look into his face "It's a good thing I'm still working or I'd be showing you just what I'd do to a slut like you...”

I swallow hard as I wonder what he means, looking at you to see a satisfied smile on your face. Brad looks at the control panel and sees we're almost on the ground floor, I send up a thank you to whatever slutty angels are watching out for me because I'm not quite sure I could have handled what followed. Brad releases my head and l leans down, running his tongue over my wet cunt in a long flat stroke. I moan my pleasure, hands clenching into fists as I feel him then nip at my inner thigh to give me a punishing bite as well. My eyes close as I anticipate more pleasure but instead there is that damn elevator ding once more.

I open my eyes and realise just how slutty I must look to the three businessmen standing almost gaping at me. You're off to one side, Brad is on the other and I'm sitting there with my legs spread, pussy soaked, breasts falling out of my dress looking like I'm about ready to come. Luckily the doors close one more and a glance at the control panel shows we're a couple of floors from the main lobby of the hotel.

I slip off the cart and try to straighten myself up once more, standing on rubbery legs that just don't seem to want to work. The doors open once more and I hear Brad say "After you Ma'am...” I look over at the cocky grin on his face and can't help but smile. Looking up at you as you put a supporting arm around my waist I lightly punch your arm "Don't look so pleased with yourself Ed. Just because that boy got a little revenge... and you allowed it."

I laugh as I slowly feel like I can begin to walk, moving out of the lobby and into the sunshine, wondering what adventures we have in store for ourselves today.
 
Tease gets teased

"Don't look so pleased with yourself Ed. Just because that boy got a little revenge... and you allowed it."

I smile, and thank god for the shirt-tails that are covering my cock's silhouette pressed against the front of my pants right now. That was so fucking hot, and effortless . . . . you're exactly the kind of cock-slut who can handle it.

"Of course I allowed it. You tried to make me pay for the subway incident, as I recall . . hazily, mind you . . . but you were being defiant . . . so the tease in you deserved to get teased just now, and I could tell you were loving it."

"But," I ask myself, "which part were you loving? Was it the spontaneity? The idea of getting caught? Having your body on display for those strangers? Having a 'powerless' bell boy suddenly take the power position over you?" I resolve myself to finding out, through experience, as we walk out of the lobby and toward the doctor I've been looking up on my phone as I pondered.

"The code word is Arsenal, by the way. And you're going to need it, because after what I've just seen you do -- with slutty delight, even! -- you're about to get pushed to your edge. I'm afraid you've inspired me to own you in all kinds of ways. Get ready."

I walk at a more assertive pace, wanting to get started immediately.

--
 
Whats in store for us today?

I walk with you out of the hotel on slightly rubbery legs coz lets face it, I've had more sex over the last couple of days than I have had in a while & I was almost at the point of orgasm sitting there on that cart.

You're studying your phone and I look at the screen to see you're looking for a doctor. A flush of guilt seeps over me and I look up at your head to see the slight bump. I'm so stupid sometimes I think for a moment then it passes as a slight gust of wind blows my dress up a little and the cool air makes my hot cunt tingle.

I'm feeling a little steadier on my feet so I take your arm from around my waist and simply told your hand, walking beside you silently as I wait to hear what your plans are for me. For us.

My mind wanders as we walk & I'm suddenly seeing opportunities for naughtiness everywhere. The bus stop with its long bench would be perfect for you to sit down on so I could ride you hard. And the post box, I never noticed its at a great height to lean on so you could pound me hard from behind.

I've got to start thinking about more neutral things, who is this nympho and where has the sensible teacher gone? I look over at you with a flushed smile "So whats in store for us today Ed?"
 
Pre-med

I don't even answer your question, though I'm not sure I can keep this inner smile from creeping onto my face. You seem to notice the shift, and I hear you hmmm contentedly as your head lands on my shoulder.

We're arriving at the doctor's office building, and just as we're about to go through the nearest door to enter, I see the glass revolving door 10 feet further and veer.

Since we're holding hands, I'm able to pull you behind me until we step inside and begin to turn -- then stop.

I make an X of my body facing you, pinning each foot on the floor against the door panels, and strengthening the hold with my hands on the glass.

"Expose your tits. Now." A flash of apprehension crosses your face. Then a look of strength, as your hands quickly move to drop your dress straps down to your waist. I'm guessing that after what just happened at the hotel, something in you recognizes this is child's play.

Then a look of defiance, as if you're daring me -- goading me to push you. Then timidness, wondering if you should have done that. I seize it.

"On your knees, slut."

No hesitation, you're down. Looking up at me, the timidness still there.

"Don't stop sucking until I say so."

--
 
Can I REALLY do THAT?!

I'm on my knees as soon as you demand it of me but kneeling there with my breasts exposed I'm starting to feel more like that shy teacher and less like the nympho I thought I'd turned into. Thoughts of who could walk past fly through my head, worse case scenarios start playing through my mind. Getting caught by a cop, arrested, getting a conviction and never being able to teach again. Being caught by a friend or work colleague or worse, a cousin who happens to be walking past.

I look up at you and feel heat flooding through my body. I'm turned on by you and all we've done over the last few days but should I go this far? Who does this building belong to? What if we end up with an audience? What if they call security? What will you do if I refuse to suck your cock?

I look up at you and wonder if you can see my insecurity. If I refuse will this be it? Will our fun be over? How will you punish me? Or will you see my point of view? My head is spinning with all the possibilities of what might go wrong, so much so that I'm finding myself less and less horny.

I take a deep breath and my hands lift to undo your zipper, reaching inside and pulling out your hard cock. I lift one strap of my dress back onto my shoulder, exposing only one breast and making myself feel a little less anxious as I do.

I lean in and lap at the head of your cock, my fist wraps around it as I pretend its a delicious lollipop and I've just got to have it. The tip of my tongue slides over the head, pressing against the slit at the end and I'm rewarded with a little precum. Maybe this is going to be okay? I begin to slide your cock into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down at a slow pace, as if I have all the time in the world.

Ahhh.. there she is. There's the cock slut.. I think as I get a taste for your cock and the world around me starts to dim. My fist moves up and down your shaft, retreating as my lips slide down, moving back up as my lips retreat. My pace soon increases as I start to get more of a taste for you.

Hmmmm... I slide your cock deep into my mouth, down my throat and hold you there with my nose buried against your zipper and my hands resting on your thighs for support. I feel your hands move into my hair because I'm right where you want me to be. Your fingers tighten and pull back, making my head move back. I look up at you in surprise but my unspoken question is soon answered as you slide your cock back into my mouth and begin to fuck my face.

There is something so delicious about having your face fucked, I'm surprised by how much I enjoy you doing it. I concentrate on holding my mouth in the best position for you and making sure my throat is relaxed when you slide your cock in deep.

I'm not really sure what I was worried about..
 
Punishment and Reward, Good and Bad

It's so fucking hot to watch the questions marks wash over your face, between the waves of total desire -- to see you afraid, and then watch you stretch yourself and step to the edge and jump.

It's clear from the way you've dropped to your knees and are now mercilessly sucking my cock for all you're worth that you want this -- that the cock-slut in you loves it. It's also clear that it doesn't exactly qualify as "punishment" in your book that I'm grabbing your hair, tilting your head back, and mouth-fucking the daylights out of you. Your moans and your facial expressions and your groping grip on my thighs make it obvious that it's quite the opposite.

This face-fucking will have to qualify as a reward instead. Which is well-deserved, now that you've fully submitted to your love of sucking cock. But you do need punishing, after that move with the shoulder strap . . .

The perfect opportunity to stretch you further -- a perfect, fear-inducing punishment at this point -- seems to be about to present itself.

There's a couple approaching the revolving doors, both dressed in business suits. I don't know if they're just deep in conversation, or if the bright sun and reflection off the glass from that distance makes it hard to see us right now, but they show no signs of awareness.

I use these last 10 seconds, and my grip on your hair, to pull you up face-to-face with me before they arrive. I then slide your rebellious strap back down, and forcefully turn you to press both of your fully-bared breasts against the glass door facing outward, while spreading your legs with my feet.

I'm flipping up the hem of your dress as the couple enters the door chamber, and just as their eyes adjust to the dimness, they get a full scope view of my cock entering you from behind and your body and tits pressing tightly against the door.

Gentleman that he is, the man's hand was just reaching to begin pushing the door for the woman, but stepping into the shadow of the doorway has helped him see that it now looks like he was reaching to grope your left breast -- he's millimeters away from it, through the glass.

They stand in awe for a moment as I pound you from behind. Frozen, they listen to the squeaks of your skin against the glass and the moans and grunts from our chamber of the door. I'm staring right at the woman, but she keeps scanning her eyes from the look on your face to your tits to my cock before quickly checking back in with my eyes.

The man recoils his hand, grabs the woman's arm and tries to pull her out of the door chamber, as if for her safety. She gives a bit of fight, at first, holding her position long enough to see me adjust mine so that I can reach up and grope your tits while I fuck you . . . but then she flees, unable to resist her inner voice that says she should flee, and unable to resist the man's pull.

You probably feel it's a shame they've left, since they were doing a great job of blocking the view from the street. I smile, thinking about how you keep getting glimpses of hope, followed by more fear and more living at the edge of your discomfort.

But we've established an incredibly sensual rhythm now, so all of that possible fear and discomfort exits our minds as we build and climb and rise and grow our need for release -- so beautiful, so powerful.

Fully exposed . . . and about to cum. I've never felt so alive.

--
 
Last edited:
As you swing me round and pin me to the door my fears start to rise again. What if someone sees us. I look around to see if we're covered and then realise we're being watched. I look at the couple and feel shock flood my body but then I realise the woman isn't shocked or repulsed. She seems interested.

As you slide your cock in and out of me I make eye contact with the woman. She glances between our faces and down at my pussy, watching your cock move. I wonder if she's imagining she's me.. or is she picturing herself joining us. Maybe she's wishing it was her man doing that to her against the door.

He drags her away and I'm left alone with you. Slowly, I begin to forget my misgivings. Feeling glad you can't read my mind and know what my bipolar-ish thoughts are. One moment enjoying sucking your cock or having you pound me, the next worrying that we're going to be see and caught. But maybe that's the thrill of it too.

I close my eyes, my cheek resting against the glass, my body pressed against it as you fuck me. My nipples are hard partly from the cold glass but mainly because I'm so turned on. I can feel my wetness sliding over my thighs, making it easier for your delicious cock to pound me hard.

Before I can stop it, before I quite know its going to happen, I'm orgasming hard. My cunt spasms around your shaft, squeezing it tightly and milking your orgasm from you I realise with satisfaction. As my pussy clenches around your shaft I feel your seed fill me and your grunt of pleasure in my ear.

I turn my head to look at you, a satisfied grin on your face. "So.. I think we can probably safely say you don't have a head injury. Or maybe you do? Maybe that's why you're fucking me in some glass doors in a building in the middle of London.." I turn as you release me, lifting the straps of my dress and pushing it back down over my thighs. I watch you tuck yourself back into your pants and reach for your hand, moving out of the doors and over to our original destination.
 
Back
Top