How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh an all you can eat cookie buffet.

I feel damned happy...

Also I feel the need to go to the Whore house...

*grins and wonders if the friendly bar tender will come to keep me company*

*nodsnodsnods*

*manages not to kick SB on the way out....damnit!*

*grins at the Wolf*

She kept bopping me on the head. She should've known it would come back to bite her sooner or later.

No.

*shakes his head once*

Surely you didn't expect a different answer the third time than you got the first and second times?

*reminds myself to NOT bop SS on the head*

She whimpers loudly, looking at Luna, pleading, her eyes full of innocence.

Ms Luna....won't you help me?

*flicks him on the ear*

*grins at her* I'll hang you above the altar.

Yeah...then she'll puke on you from afar!!

stewie-guy-puke.gif

*giggles*

Oh no baby kitteh. I told you, you left me hanging long ago in scene...some one would get you for me.

Oh did she?

*grins at Luna, then at the strung up kitty*

Perhaps we should extend your time a little, then. I didn't realize you'd been so bad.

Oh did she?

Perhaps we should extend your time a little, then. I didn't realize you'd been so bad.

Oh no, don't extend her time on my account. *soft sigh* Eventually, she will want me for cuddling or stroking or something...

and I will leave her hanging...too.

She pouted sadly, looking around, trying to bite through the net.

Good kitteh's don't pout, lil miss. They know it doesn't help matters and only makes them look spoiled.

Slow smile.

*sneaks in with a knife.... it's time to help a fellow (fellow-ess for female? I dunno) mischief maker*

Oh no, don't extend her time on my account. *soft sigh* Eventually, she will want me for cuddling or stroking or something...

and I will leave her hanging...too.

Good kitteh's don't pout, lil miss. They know it doesn't help matters and only makes them look spoiled.

Slow smile.

Oh did she?

She makes her face blank as she closes her eyes, trying to get comfy.

You know it is.

YAY! I'd be more than willing then. Besides, who better to be the first sacrifice than me? :D

Not today, no.

Besides, the church isn't even open yet! We can't be stringing people up when the place hasn't even thrown open it's doors to the masses yet.

Well, technically we could while it's still under construction. I mean, we have all sorts of fun contructiony stuff to play with!

Which reminds me... I plan to try and work on it tomorrow so it gets done.

YAY! I'd be more than willing then. Besides, who better to be the first sacrifice than me? :D
Exactly! It's like.. christening it.

Well, technically we could while it's still under construction. I mean, we have all sorts of fun contructiony stuff to play with!

Which reminds me... I plan to try and work on it tomorrow so it gets done.
I know you're on you're phone a lot, which probably makes formatting a bitch sometimes.. I can do all that, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back