Udders, hucows, mating and milking

attachment.php

736_1000.jpg

attachment.php

tumblr_lxtfrm7MHb1qa4rq8o1_500.jpg

attachment.php

tumblr_m5o91mUyZa1rvm862o1_400.jpg

What about marking the cows? A dehumanizing label...something on the left ass cheek like "COW1294" :devil:

I must say these photos just make me want to go lick a nice nipple...damn fine photos, and drawing! That in front of the milking machine, is just great!!

Every so often I log onto lit to kill some time (avoiding finishing my income tax return on this cloudy morning) and randomly browse the threads in New Posts. This morning I found myself here and am pleasantly surprised by this thread.

This scenario is interesting:

One of my best fantasies would be to own a farm/spa where husbands or dommes could bring their women in need of milking for a weekend and watch privately while providing sensuous stimulation to the hucows either by fucking, fingering or a vib. They hucows would be hooked up to the milking machine or the breasts are just squirted into a container. I have no doubt there would be different levels of play for the couple, mutually satisfy eachother. It would be nice to provide certain types of milk for coffee and ceral in the morning.

I have small breasts and the lactation thing isn't the key fetish that excites me, but being hooked up to a milking machine - wow. Something about being treated like and animal I find exciting.

I see myself naked; attended to by handsome fit well endowed farmers as my husband reclines on a couch and enjoys the scene.

Perhaps a big room were several of us were being attended to at the same time. The sounds... The smells... :D

A neat weird fantasy. I think hubby would like..

Anyway. Thanks for the diversion. Looks like the sun might break through the clouds. :rose:

Out of curiosity. I did a google search. This fantasy is more prevalent than I thought.

Question. Does this ever escape fantasy? Does anyone take this kink to the level of real play?

Out of curiosity. I did a google search. This fantasy is more prevalent than I thought.

Question. Does this ever escape fantasy? Does anyone take this kink to the level of real play?

It is to the point that I know if you are going to do this with women you want to use a goat milking machine. ;)

ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!! ;)

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.

ErectDesire...those photos are just HOT, nothing could touch that first and the last one, with those drips on that last one...outstanding!! ;)

And RuReal, I think you can get sleeves for the cow milker to make the fit smaller, been a while since I have been to farm equipment shows, as I did think of getting one.

Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.

Cows have four nipples goats only have two. Size is really not much of a problem with the goat ones as well.

Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow. :confused:

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...
:eek:

Sooo... never been to a goat farm but from the pictures I've googled, the suction ends on the milking machine are long and narrow. I assume because that's the shape of the goat/cow teats. Though I've never used one, I've seen a few breast pumps for breast feeding mothers and the suction end is large and shallow. :confused:

Is the goat machine going to work on a person - would probably not stay on I would guess.

I Love the Internet. So many bizarre distrations...
:eek:

Considering the suction generated yes it does work. Have seen images and videos.

If you go to the right places there are people you can talk to. The only issue tends to be the price.

Prices do vary on machines, if you go to eBay and put in search there is many a link that does come up for machines, some are some what primitive but do work. Prices on machines start about 400 and go up from there. Main thing with those if cost is no issue is the hoses that do seem to craze and crack, but bigger problem is the spider pump if that's not in good shape that can cost a few bucks.

Vacuum pumps can be had there as well, or if you have a surplus company around you or thrift stores check there for these as they do come cheep, or a medical surplus for a pump.

Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive. ;)

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!

Last night I clicked on the video link found earlier in the the thread. I see now how the whole thing works.

I think if the forced lactation caused my breasts to enlarge a cup size or two hubby would be totally supportive. ;)

Anyway... unexpectedly hot!

Sounds like a plan with no drawbacks! :)

the Thought of nursing from tits is pretty new to me, but damn thats so hot and wow how it gets me hard as hell

What we need to do is set up an underground network of people across the us that set these up and offer to service each other. If I had the space I'd build a set up most definitely.

I know those cow Millers serve a propose for men as well...

This has been quite an eye opening thread on a subject I'm not sure how I feel about. I feel inclined to add my 2 cents.

When my son was born he couldn't breastfeed so I used a breast pump for 4 months. It was extremely uncomfortable and almost painful, not to mention noisy. If I went more than 4 hours without expressing, not only would I end up in pain, but I actually left myself at risk of infection and actually ended up with mastitis twice.
I'm mentioning this so that people seriously considering getting into forced lactation be aware of the risk of health issues. If for some reason you retain your milk for longer than usual you could land yourself in hospital with a nasty infection and a potentially embarrassing explanation.

This thread reads like a complete objectification of women. Not good, in my opinion.

Back