Loan Shark Taking his check[closed for Ash13]

"get off me perv" I hiss acting snobby. "you couldnt handle me with that little redneck cock of yours so let me go just checking out the county fair"

-I laugh as you struggle.-"Little red neck huh?"-I pull out my 11 inch cock and hold you still.-"Bet you never had a cock like this country slut."-I put you on your knee's your mouth by my cock as i keep your hands above your head so you cannot escape and My cock enters your mouth as i begin to fuck it.-

you hold my hands above my head and you are strong enough to hold me in place. your HUGE cock in my moth makes me look like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter as cheels are puffed out. i squirm on my knees but to no avail.

-I groan out as us 'rednecks' apparently can hold a city girl like you.-"Yeah a little city slut loves redneck cock just keep sucking it little city slut."-He groaned and his cock pounds your little mouth keeping your hands up above your head and i groan.-

he laughs as he comments on my tiny shorts and tube top attire trying to "fit in, but he can sense a city girl miles away. he is strong and holds my hands above my head and fucks my mouth hard.

-I groan and Cum in your hot little mouth.-"I wish City Sluts would come by like you."-He said and beds you over to have him slide your shorts to your ankles.-"You will like this huge cock in your pussy."-I say as i hold you down removing your shorts I keep your hands behind your back holding them tight. My hand envelops both your wrists as i shove my cock in your pussy as i groan sliding my cock in and out of your pussy slowly at first.-"You city whores are really good your pussy is perfect."

you easily hold me in place and bang me hard. moments later you cum inside me flooding my tight pussy. I had a hand held camera setting out of view and after composing myself grab the camera and leave. the next morning I show up at your office in a pair of black dress slacks. 2" black heels and a jersy of my hubby. I say " here are the inciddents you wanted now my debt is greatly reduced right? and my hubby finds about none of this".

-I smile and watch you walk in my office and put the tapes down.-"Good girl let's see...."-I watch the videos seeing you get a bit hot ignore it for now.-"Good yes your debt is cut by half but that is still a lot of money to shell out...you need money again right?"-He asked her as he stood up and walked around behind her messaging her shoulders and lightly coming down to message yoru perky breasts.-

"please can i go now,my hubby signed a new pro contract and I can have the rest I owe you in a few months." I feel your massaging hands getting closeer to my breasts, ii try to get up but I feel your strong grip on my shoulders as I sit.

-I smile and hold you still.-"You are still under contract. just remember that."-I say as you know your not out of the waters now and leave. 3 months pass and you have been paying little by little so we have not bother you but your husband has began gambling and went to me for money bad thing is he also began fixing up the house and wanting better things for you. 6 months in to the loan and You get a call.-"Hello Ashley. You stopped keeping up payments."-I say as i smile knowing your husband has been on a streak of gambling and spending.-"So come down and we can re sign that deal."-I smile as you will get this deal again and we will enjoy it.-

I come down wearing A yellow button down dress 3" above the knees, sheer white pantyhose and 3" yellow pumps. as I show up some of your "boys" think I am acting nervous and tell you they think I may be wearing a wire.

-I walk over to you and smile.-"My boys think your here to spy on us....let's just examine that....strip down Ashley slut....let's just get this contract back on target....let's get you used already since your husband ignores you."

Back