Licking A Girl's Asshole

Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Posts
14
I love running my tongue up and down the crack of my wife's ass. Then I zero in on her sweet asshole.

Are there other women out there that enjoy this?
 
Love licking my wife's ass. Start up on her clit and make a wandering tounge assault all the way down to her puckered little hole. I like to lightly tap it with my tounge and tease it then fuck it with my tounge. She gets so wet from it, she holds her legs and cheeks open for me.

So uhh yes I like it lots. To do it and have it done to me. OK I like to do it more!!!!
 
My wife's ass

I remember the first time I ate my wife's ass. I was licking and kissing her cheeks. Began to gently explore her crack with tongue then buried my tongue and licked her out. She was a little surprised at first but soon began to love it. "God, you'll stick your tongue anywhere" she remarked.

I got into doing it routinely when we screwed. But soon I read up on it. That area is obviously full of bacteria that can cause some wicked infections so I backed off. Once in a awhile, when the mood hits, I'll eat her ass. She loves it.
 
what i love more...the woman that 'LOVES' to do it...and asks me to lick and tongue fuck her back-hole
 
My wife thinks its nasty........but she doesn't stop me. She enjoys the depravity of the act but won't admit it. I love pushing her limits.
 
The wife loves Ass play. When ever I'm down eating her delicious pussy I try to pay attention to her other hole. She loves the surprise attention. One finger exploring her ring then slowly entering her always gets louder moans from her. Moving my tongue down and licking around before plunging into her a bit all while playing with her pussy and clit, drives her wild.
 
it's never anything i'd ask a partner to do, but I love the surprise tongue penetration when a guy is eating me out. Especially if he's eating me on my knees from behind.
 
I love trailing my tongue down a well groomed slit...I love teasing that tender area between a pussy hole and the ashore...And i love licking a freshly showered asshole.
 
I think it's hot, erotic, naughty, wicked...etc...but the wife doesn't agree...dang!
 
I was driving with my FWB yesterday. We were talking about a bunch of stuff but it eventually came around to sex. I told her that I hadn't licked her pretty ass in a while but wanted to. She gave me that cute and dirty smile that makes me want her even more.

She loves to have me toss her salad but will push me away if she is not feeling confident in being 100% cleaned up. I love that.
 
Last edited:
it's never anything i'd ask a partner to do, but I love the surprise tongue penetration when a guy is eating me out. Especially if he's eating me on my knees from behind.

I've never had a woman ask me to do that. I have had women ask me not to when I started.

The ones that liked it when I did, well, they are special, as you are ...
 
I love it! It's pretty much a part of every sexual session ;)
 
Loved to lick my wife's asshole. Sometimes when I would eat her, I would start with my tongue on her asshole and lick all the way through her pussy and end up sucking her clit.
 
My wife loves a massage, she puts a pillow under her stomach, I rub her back, bury my face in her ass, eat ant lick away, she gets her massage, I get her sweet ass.
 
I love having my ass licked.

It's not easy to find someone who enjoys it. My husband doesn't however I've been lucky enough to have had play partners who have at times. Can't wait till it happens again!
 
We don't do it often but the wife was feeling frisky last night. She rubbed her clit while riding my finger in her pussy and my tongue in her ass to an explosive squirting orgasm. I was lucky not to cum from just that!
 
My wife isn't a fan so I never get to do it anymore. ;-( definitely not afraid to though!
 
Back
Top