Public Cum Walks

Not just on the face. I've cum on women's tits and then had them put their bra on the wet sticky tits to go home. Works with panties on a well soaked creampie and then sending them back to work.

Turn about is also fair play. I once had sex with a woman during a pre-arranged 4 hour layover in a city during a business trip. As I dressed for her to take me back to the airport for the remainder of my flight, I started to wash my face. "Don't wash that pussy off your face," she admonished. So I sat on the plane with my face well scented with pussy. I wondered if the people around me could smell it. It made me hard just thinking about it.
 
Spent the day with my buddy. Did "the walk" . Like I've said before here, I'm liking this more and more. Stopping and talking to friends, their look is less surprise and more "good for you". It's become a needed part of our play time
 
mmmm

I do get quite turned on ... imagining people thinking ...

'Is it or isn't it what I think it is?'

This is :devil::devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

KJ_39.jpg
 
That's really hot, Katie.

I have to admit that even with an exhibitionist streak I'd never thought of this; it gets added to the bucket list!
attachment.php
mmmm

I do get quite turned on ... imagining people thinking ...

'Is it or isn't it what I think it is?'

This is :devil::devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

KJ_39.jpg
 
Definitely

Going on the to-do-list. We've rented a beach house this summer, and I'll definitely have my better half covered and smothered, walking down the beach.
 
There used to be a woman called FistedSister on here

who would even wear fake cum out in public. She seems to have left the site, but some of those posts may still be here. Does anyone remember those posts, or have any of her chats?
 
Happened once when I was younger. Sucked my friend off didnt realize I had it on my face. Went home and mom noticed.
 
Wonderful video

LOVELY VIDEO

HER covered in cum
and her putting on the bathing suit after

and the walk to the water

mmmm
 
Mmm nice. As I've said in another thread, cum in public is even more intense than flashing or other public play as its a lot more raw and real.
 
Back
Top