I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good range

I like men who are 5 to 15 years older than me. :D I however am not into dating men old enough to be my Father. I have to draw a line someplace. :D
.......I enjoy young aides 10 to 20years younger,taking them shopping or on a great trip.. Being in great shape and having a great plastics guy helps . My current is 22 years younger , and a blast. She delivered me a Harley roadster rented for 4 months ..

Thanks NRSE but I doubt it. I could probably explain it exactly to you because you're in the medical profession. What I suspect is going on is serious, but I am not a doctor. However, for reasons I shan't discuss, I know my own body and medical history and such better than most people my age. Thus, I am fairly sure what is going on is what I think it is.

To elaborate ...

If you woke up covered with little red dots and itched from head to toe, you'd probably think "Measles" or "Chicken Pox". You would likely be right. So I think I have "Measles".

However, because I've had both the above illnesses, I could (and did, oh Lord, did it hurt) get Shingles. Until I got 'em, I'd never heard of them.

So I think I have one thing (probably do) but could be wrong until I hit the doctor. Today's cheery bit of news didn't make it better.

I have also been feeling a little old lately and not in a happy way. I've been faced with my own mortality and dealing with that hasn't been fun.

BrettJ in Canada
Brett the good news is that there are shots you can take for shingles. Even though you are already showing symptoms, the vaccine can still help. Check it out if your doctor suspects shingles.

Joe, I was using that as a metaphor. Had the shingles years ago.

What I was saying - to try and explain again - is that something is currently wrong with me. I am fairly sure I know what it is. However, until I see a doctor, I cannot be 100% sure.

It would be like thinking you had the measles or heat rash (which is what I thought I had all those years ago) and then the doctor tells you that you have shingles.

It was two weeks of sleepless hell, as I recall.

BrettJ in Canada

The day is going kinda sucky APRIL but I more or less expect that for a while. Thanks for asking though.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks NRSE but I doubt it. I could probably explain it exactly to you because you're in the medical profession. What I suspect is going on is serious, but I am not a doctor. However, for reasons I shan't discuss, I know my own body and medical history and such better than most people my age. Thus, I am fairly sure what is going on is what I think it is.

To elaborate ...

If you woke up covered with little red dots and itched from head to toe, you'd probably think "Measles" or "Chicken Pox". You would likely be right. So I think I have "Measles".

However, because I've had both the above illnesses, I could (and did, oh Lord, did it hurt) get Shingles. Until I got 'em, I'd never heard of them.

So I think I have one thing (probably do) but could be wrong until I hit the doctor. Today's cheery bit of news didn't make it better.

I have also been feeling a little old lately and not in a happy way. I've been faced with my own mortality and dealing with that hasn't been fun.

BrettJ in Canada

OMG, your in my prayers

It isn't cool here either folks - I am sure we will survive but bleahh for the heat.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back