The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

-Seto got in the car with Serena and they began to drive around.-"What do you want to eat and what do you want to do tonight?"

I suggested a cafe I had seen earlier. I said, "Afterward, maybe we should go back to the house.". I did not want to take too much of a chance of more people coming after us.

We went to the cafe to eat. I was looking around cautiously trying to make sure that no one was looking for us there.

-Seto smiled and looked around as we looked at the menu and ordered. Seto ordered a Ice tea with Lemonade, with a Large Greek Salad with Chcken.-"What will you get?"-The waitress waited.-

I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread and a fruit salad to keep my strength up as well as a glass of water with a slice of lemon. "How is everything going on what you are working on?" I asked.

-Seto nods.-"Good.....Tomorrow i should be done and you can see it."-he smiled and lightly began playing with her feet under the table.-

I smiled as I felt his foot rub against mine. I moved my foot to his leg and moved it up to where I was rubbing his cock over his pants.

-Seto groaned to him self and looked up to her eyes.....Seto could not know why his feeling for her were runnign deep.-

I had to be with my creator and no damn army was going to stop me from that. I smiled lovingly at him and continued to caress his cock with my foot.

-Seto groaned more and patted the seat besides him for them to contue this in the small booth they had in the corner.-"Keep that up we may not be able to eat."-he chuckled lightly.-

I sat down next to him. I stopped for a bit. The waiter brought us our food. We would do more later.

-Seto smiled as he began to eat the food and smiled.-"This is good here."-he grins and looked to her eyes.-

"Mmmmmm it is." I said smiling lovingly. I finished off dinner and it was soon time for us to go. I could not wait to get back to the house so that we could make love. However, I became a little nervous when I saw that we were on the wanted list on a news show. However, no one recognized us due to the changes we had made to our appearance.

-When we got home Seto smiled and kissed her lips.-"You want to play some dress up Serena?"-I smiled as we haven't done anything in a few days and i wanted to play with her for the rest of the night. Seto wanted to make it up to her.-

-"You want to play some dress up Serena?"- he asked me. I replied, "I would love to.". I had an idea for one. My thought was a naughty secretary/boss roleplay. When we got home, I put on a black skirt, fishnet stockings, black stilettos, and a tight pink blouse. Underneath I had on no panties.

-Seto smiled and put on a Nice shirt and pants for her with socks and shoes to match and walked in to the office he had.-"What do you want to do."

I assumed the role of the naughty secretary. "You have been working too hard lately, sir." I said, "Let me relax you.". I moved closer to my master and kissed him passionately and started unbuttoning his shirt.

-Seto smiled and broke the kiss a moment and thought.-"I see well Miss Serena...If you want to help me relax I have a Load of work but if you want to help me with it. I will allow it."-I smile and sit in the seat as i kiss you and you begin to go lower as i remove my shirt for you.-

"Maybe I can really take your mind off of it." I said as I began to massage his shoulders kissing them gently as well as his neck.

"You know you been working for me for years now...Tell me miss Serena do you have a thing for me?"-he asked and reached back lightly cupping her pussy through her dress.-

I moaned softly. "Yes, I do." I replied as he caressed me. My pussy dampened though he was touching me through my clothes. I continued to massage his shoulders.

"Then let me show you how much i appreciate what you do for me....strip for me a bit i want to make you feel good."-I hope we could do one additional scene tonight i was feeling the need to relax.-

I smiled and turned on some light music stripping for him. I sat down on the desk and spread my legs for him.

-Seto began to lick her pussy and grab her ass kneading it with his hands. A Groan of Delight from his lips told her how much he enjoyed it.-

Back