Stars The Limit (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
Emma Wolf was a rather well known woman, she had just turned eighteen years old. And right now she was parent-less and when it came down to it, she was rather lonely. When she was about five years old, her parents brought in a slave. Well to Emma this "Slave" turned to be her friend, they grew pretty close to each other. His name was Varook and he was a wookie. He ended up being her body guard, and even though he couldn't speak the way humans and other species did. They communicated just fine, she could read body language, and she slowly realized she was gifted with the force. She could communicate mentally with her fury friend.

She had a high statues on her planet, but it didn't really do much since she was a woman. Her friend Var that she called him for short, didn't let many people go up to her. Almost like a watch dog, he was very sweet really. Now eighteen she could do what she wanted, and so she would. She didn't have any family, and with Var as her only friend and protector she felt safe. But lonely just the same, she was out on her balcony unsure about what was going to happen today. She wanted some excitement and didn't know what to expect today. She was eating some fruit on her balcony and her dark brown eyes scanned the area, her hair which went down to her behind. Was always in a braid with lace binding it down, so it never got in her face. She wore a white dress, and was enjoying the weather. She sensed something was off.

"Var..." She called.
 
Varook like most wookiees has been enslaved by the Empire to build some battle station in the middle of nowhere but had been shipped off to work on some other project or another. But this time was different, he ended up escaping and after killing his way through a squad or two of Stormtroopers had been captured and offered up as a gift to some high ranking officer on Taris. Turns out out he was to be a gift so his daughter. But he wouldn't have it, and once again tried to escape, only this time he didn't make it that far, but before the officer could put him down the little girl had saved him, telling her father that she loved her friend and would never speak to him again if he hurt him. After that he owed Emma a Life Debt and as much as he hates the Empire he will protect this woman with his life. And that day had come not to long ago when a rebel strike team had attacked the Imperial base killing her mother and father. Though her late father hadn't liked him he did love his daughter and would do anything to keep her happy. But he knew that Varook needed other things then simply food and what little he would wear as clothing. He had provided him with woman to take care of his needs, but now that he was dead Varook would have to deal with that himself somehow. At some point over the years he had become Emma's bodyguard and some how gotten along well enough that the guard captain had given him a weapon, which he had turned down in favor of ripping a mounted heavy repeating blaster cannon off one of the speeders next to him. And so he carried a weapon that was meant to tear into light armor, and he has made use of the weapon in defense of Emma a few times, some she knows about and some she doesn't.

Varook was deep under the house where Emma's father had showed him where to take care of his needs. It seems since her father was planning to be away he had already taken care of his needs for a week or so, and when he got the comm signal he was rather happy about it. He didn't normally leave Emma alone like this but since the attack and no replacement officer had been appointed yet the extra guards would be enough to detour the rebels from making any more strikes for the moment. With Emma's father gone though the area below the house was empty as his personal guards were not there and it was the guard who normally closed the door when he began to do his business but this time however the door was left open and the sound proofing was of no use as the screams from some slave girl rang out into the halls. He paused for a moment when he thought he heard Emma call his name but he dismissed it knowing she should be up in her room this time of night.
 
Emma had been hearing some strange whales in the halls every now and then, but this time she heard it again. It was very late, and she couldn't sleep. Right now she decided to follow the sounds, going down some stairs she saw only tall figures at first. Narrowing her eyes she noticed the color of the hair and knew who it was, her eyes went wide seeing her friend taking this girl. Varook seemed to be having a very good time, but this was the other side of Varook she had never seen. And dear Emma was only in a white dress that was more like a slip, thought it showed Emma's beautiful curves, her breasts and her hips.

The perfect mate for Varook, taking a deep breath she noticed the slave girl looking at her. And it startled her and she ended up tripping on the step and went crashing off the side of the stair case. She guessed she knew nothing about his species, but she felt lied to by her father. She wasn't mad at Varook of course, but her father should have told her about this. So she would have known about the whales, but oh no. She was kept in the damn dark, pissed off at her father. She didn't even realize at first that she had twisted her ankle, she tried to get up but cried out as she fell back down on it.
 
Varook was enjoying the last slave even if she might not be, his size was tearing into her as she was unable to do anything against the strength of the wookiee. Soon her heard footsteps and guessed someone was coming to tell him to hurry up and finish so he simply continued screwing the slave girl into the hard cold floor. He only stopped when her heard Emma scream. He let go of the slave girl and she quickly got herself off the monster cock and crawled into the corner.

Varook slowly stood and turned around to see Emma laying there at the door, his cock covered in juice and blood and he wondered what she would think of him like this. He simply didn't know how to react and so he stood there for Emma to see, his cock slowly becoming soft as he tried to think of what to say to her but words were never something he was good at and so he remained silent and looked watched her rub her ankle.
 
Emma was taken back at what she had seen, slowly standing up she noticed his cock got very soft. She grew angry but not at her friend, looking up into his eyes her angry look became loving and sighed. Walking up to him, she reached out touching his face sweetly. "I'm not angry with you Var I'm angry at my father, he should have told me you had sexual needs. I didn't even think about it, I wish you had told me Var since we have our own ways of communicating. Since we have a little mental link. And here I am wearing what I'm wearing, I am teasing you and I don't even realize it." She looked down and sighed. She felt terrible, she loved her friend very much. She respected him as a person, a lot of people didn't think his kind were people. But they have feelings, needs. Everything humans do.

"Ive always cared for you Varook, I've always treated you as my friend. Never some pet, I will make sure that your needs are met my friend. Now that I know, but I'm sorry something tells me you haven't been satisfied since I came poking around. I would offer myself to you but I'm a virgin, you deserve a woman who could please you." She sighed starting to walk slowly up the stairs, was it wrong to be in love with him? Since they loved the same as a human man.
 
Varook thought for a moment but kept his thoughts to himself for the time being. With her father gone Emma was going to be exposed to the way things worked outside her little sheltered home and this was a more simple need of the galaxy. He let her go for the time being before he set about cleaning up and getting ready to leave this place. He went back and grabbed the naked human from the small cell of a room and threw her in a bacta tank before he set about his busy night.

By morning he was a bit grumpy but other then that Varook was his normal self as he entered the dinning room where Emma was being seated for breakfast.
"We're leaving after breakfast..." He said, knowing few of the remaining staff would understand him, and giving the one man a look that would keep him busy with going about getting food put on the table and little else. He didn't sit as the tray of food was placed in front of him on the table, he picked it up cover and all and left the room to go make the final check on the HCT-2001 Dragonboat-class freighter in the hanger.

Although the ship itself was a slaver ship that in fact was of the same type that had captured him many years ago he knew it was their best chance at getting out of here with out the rest of here with out much trouble. The Trandoshan crew hadn't been willing to give up their ship so in wookiee fashion he ripped off their arms and stuffed all 3 of them into a small box on the far side of the hanger. Varook wasn't really thinking of escape but with things the way they were Emma was in danger if she knew it or not. The attack was meant to kill all of the family to disrupt the chain of command here at the base. Emma had been sheltered by her father and by Varook, he was not going to let her stay that way. The way she looked at him last night something deep inside told him that his friend needed to see the galaxy for herself. Or maybe it was just his need to finally get off this planet, either way he waited for Emma as he finished loading the slave girl into one of the cargo pods in the back. Still in her bacta tank recovering Varook knew he might need her should Emma want to turn back, probably his last chance at pleasure should they return before the squad of stormtroopers come and cuff him for taking Emma away if things went badly. But he couldn't think that way now, he may not have the Force guiding him, but something was and he knew it deep down.

( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HCT-2001_Dragonboat-class_freighter )
 
Emma knew that she lived a sheltered life, but she also knew she was in danger. Listing to what her friend said to her, she looked down for a moment and sighed a bit. Eating quickly,she had a feeling she wouldn't be coming back. And if she was it would be a long time from now, so once she was done eating. She got dressed in a pair of light brown pants, boots and a shirt that was three shades lighter brown then her pants. Getting a small bag, she grabbed only what she needed. She walked to where her friend was and sighed a bit, they needed to talk that much she knew. It was kinda funny how she could understand her friend, to most human ears. They just made some strange sounds like a twenty first century lion. She didn't know what all was going on, but she followed his lead.

Getting in she wondered were he got this ship, though she didn't ask about it. Sitting down in the front, putting her bag in the back. She noticed some blood on the ship's seat, she had a feeling he got this by force and not the force that very few people could use. "Varook you need to tell me what in hell is going on, I don't like being kept in the dark. And that's all anyone has ever done growing up, but I also know that attack that killed my parents. I know I was suppose to be killed in it as well" She said looking at Varook when he came into view.
 
"Will talk later..." He told her as he quickly fired up the ships engines and took off into the sky. The ship wasn't fast by any means but it would be what they needed till they could dump it on some remote space station. The trip wasn't a long one to get out of the system but for the two people on it it might as well been forever.

After they jumped to Lightspeed Varook turned and looked at Emma. He waited for her to begin as it was easier then starting something up himself. Even if Emma could understand him he normally let his actions speak for him but in this case his actions might have scared Emma or disgusted her.
 
Emma just sat silently in her chair unsure of what was going to happen to them, looking out the window seeing space travel so quickly when they went into light speed. He was surprised by how well he could fly. He really was smart, a lot of people thought his species to be nothing but hairy monsters. But Emma saw more then that, looking up at him she smiled. Looking at each other, she wasn't to sure what he was wanting. His earlier actions really didn't bother her, but if he wanted sex then he was going to have to show her what he wanted. Because she honestly had no idea, reaching over she stroked his cheek, enjoying the feel of his fur against her hand, smiling at how silky the fur was.

"If you want me Varook you may have me, but you will have to show me how" She didn't know if this was about explaining the situation or sex, so she just was open with him.
 
It wasn't on his mind but when she touched his face a spark made him shift in his seat. He purred just slightly before he shook his head and looked down at Emma and nodded to her, and in what most people would sound more like a animal then anything else came out crystal clear to Emma.

"Take off your clothes..." He told her, looking down at her as his cock started to poke out of his fur. The last slave was still in a bacta tank in back and part of him wondered if Emma would end up like that too, but deep down something inside told him things would be ok.
 
She heard the purr that came from his lips, it was really sweet. It was amazing what gifts she had as a young girl, being able to talk to wookiees which was neat and really fun. Hearing his request, she nodded some and removed her clothing quickly. She stood up in the back and stood up straight to help her remove her clothing. He would be able to see her back side, she didn't have an ounce of unpleasant fat on her body. Her curves of her hips showed she had wide hips. Which would help during sex and child birth if she ever had children. Her blond hair was relaxed against her back in a braid, never coming loose. It was bound in black leather, she looked contend. Knowing that if he wanted her, then the slave could go. But taking a slow deep breath, she began to turn around.

Looking down at herself, she was much different then the slave. Her breasts were a little bit bigger, her skin clear and untouched by any species. She had no blemishes on her body, no scars no stretch marks. The body of a goddess she had heard a few men say, though no one had seen her naked ever accept her mother, and now her friend. Emma smiled at him, as she stood before him.
 
He enjoyed many of the slaves he had been given but looking at Emma now, he didn't know he could be turned on by a human as much as he was right now. He didn't look at her long before lifting her up and placing her on top of his cock. so she was resting on his might pole before he slowly starting to force his way into her. It was like his mind was flooded with lust.

"This will hurt some.." He said, and was all the warning she got before he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down, taking her virginity and continued to push into her. His large cock driving into her tightness. And even through the lust he did care for her and he fought back from simply taking her all at once like a slave, trying to control himself after she she was half way or so. But it took all of him to not simply fuck her brains out on the spot.
 
She looked at her friend who was fast to do what he did to her. When he gave her a warning, then a second later took her. She cried out, she never showed tears and now wasn't any different. She was tougher then she looked, she may have had a sheltered life, but not any more. She wrapped her arms around his neck, she could see the lust in his eyes. But saw the battle in his body to not take her so hard, but even lust was very powerful that much she knew.

"I'm alright Varook" She said to him, enjoying the contact of him. People saw him as nothing more then a beast, but she saw so many different sides of him. And never thought that about his species, even now if he was just a beast he wouldn't be trying so hard to take her more gently.
 
He heard her words ring out but the raging of his lust made her sound so far away. Though the images of those before her that were just too small kept him from hamming her like the others. He could feel something poking his mind, driving his lust beyond anything he felt before and the losing battle continued as Varook slowly slide Emma down more onto his cock. Feeling her warmth around him, encasing him like no other. Slowly he was losing the battle as he kept his hands slowly pushing her down on top of him. His breathing began to pick up and he started to moan and purr softly as she closed in on taking him all.
 
Emma had always been tough, had to be with parents who gave you the world. But never seemed to give a damn about her, if they cared they never showed it. Varook was really the only person who seemed to car for her, but she heard his pants and his purrs helped her relax, which made it easier for him to move into her body. Her body got use to him quick, her wide helps made it so he couldn't split her in two. She moaned happily, a smile on her face. She hoped she would satisfy him better then any slave he had taken.
 
He wasn't sure how but Emma was like no woman before her and he let out a roar that echoed through the small ship. His large hands moved to her hips as his lust took control and he thrust the rest of his length into Emma's tight pussy, But it didn't stay there long before he pulled her up and slammed her back down at a heart beating pace. Somewhere in his mind filled with lust he wondered how she was able to take him as no human slave had ever come close to doing so in the past.
 
She could tell he was enjoying himself as much as she was enjoying herself. Moving her head back, moaning happily. She could feel his very strong heart beat right under her hand, a smile never fading her face. "Oh Varook!" She cried out. Resting her head against his chest, hearing the heart beat of him. It matched her own, it was perfect about there moment. Hearing that roar, a sound she had never heard before. She knew all to well he was in heaven.
 
Varook roared again as he continued to fuck Emma like one of his own kind. Mind filled with a lust that was his and yet fueled by something else around him as he held fast to Emma's wide hips. The pace picked up as the Wookiee slammed Emma. Then the loudest roar Emma had ever heard came from deep with in Varook and then she felt the hot seed spill into her, the feeling had to be a bit different as wookiee seed was much much warmer then human seed. The brown goo spilled up from the monster cock inside of her filling her as Varook pulled Emma into a hug and to keep his cock as deep as it would go inside of her.
 
She smiled as she cried out one final time, feeling how warm his seed was. Not enough to burn of course, but it felt wonderful. When he wrapped his massive arms around her, she hugged him to her. Her panting was more relaxed, it was almost like her body was made to have any kind of lover she wanted. Looking up at him, she smiled lovingly at him. Stroking his cheek lovingly. "I guess it would seem my body was made for you Varrok, Though I must admit." She said with a smile.

"It may seem foolish to say, but I know growing up my parents saw you as nothing more then a pet, a slave. That always upset me, humans always see wookiee's as ignorant, savage animals. But Ive never seen you as an animal, Ive always seen you as a man. Your more human then most human men, Ive always felt a connection with you. You were never a slave to me, you have always been my best friend Varrok. As strange as it may sound to some though, Ive found myself caring for you more then just a best friend."

Looking down she didn't know if loving a wookiee was something that she would be teased about, but she meant everything she said.
 
Varook sat there and let his seed spill into Emma. His breathing started to become less heavy as time went on and soon returned to normal. He mindlessly stroked the back of her head as she lay against him. He might have gone for round 2 had the ship not dropped out of Lightspeed and the control panel beeping at him telling him that that were no in orbit around Nar Shaddaa. He simply spin the chair to face forward and let Emma rest while he took the stolen ship down to the moon's many docking platforms.

After they landed on a round pad jetting out over a sea of cars going to and from Varook gave Emma a few items. A small palm sized holo com, a Blaster pistol and a map with a small cantina marked. He told her to meet him there and to be careful. "Shoot first and ask questions later... 10 out of 10 times the people who you shoot had it coming more then likely..." He had told her and she would watch him walk the small human sized walkway leading from the platform to the main street and disappear in a sea of bodies. As she would walk the path on her map she would see a lot of things that were very different then from Taris. Even the lowest levels of Taris were better then what she would see here. Here she would see slaves openly for sale, bodies well used and leaking liquids. The mixing pot of many aliens she may have only heard of in a brief text in one of her study books. Dances on the street corners and in windows as she walked, and would be pushed around by many who felt that humans were of lower standers then the rest of them.

"What's your pleasure?" A Soft female voice asked from to her right, a human woman smiled at her. The fact that she was a slave was a punch in the face as the blinking slave collar around her next that was also chained to the building behind her near a open door to a place that sigh read "Ramming Rancor" and had a neon sign of a outlined rancor fucking a female.
 
She listened to her friend and nodded, getting back dressed. She sighed a bit, thinking for a moment she looked at the map. And took off, this place gave her the creeps. But she bumped into one woman who seemed to be talking to her, shaking her head "no I'm alright thanks" She didn't like seeing all these slaves, looking down she wanted to release everyone but knew it wasn't going to work. So she just continued looking at the map, and stayed in the shadows making sure to get there. But had a feeling that she was being followed, so she kept her hand on her weapon very worried about all of this.
 
It spotted her the moment she left the ship. It watched her and followed her. It scanned the woman who had talked to her and even when the human gave a rude jester to the woman walking away and to it, it simple moved along. It finally caught up to her when she had gone down a alleyway that had been blocked off due to a building being repaired, something that would not have been placed on her map. The large 3 legged droid looked down at the small human and seemed to tilt it's head as it seemed a bit confused as to why it's master would see anything in this being at all. But it followed it's programing and the holo projector lit up and a image of a well dressed woman appeared on the ground near Emma.

"Hello Emma... Oh my so your father brought you to a place like this it seems?" The image of the woman looked a bit puzzled and Emma could tell it was pre recorded and not a live holo call.

"Do forgive me my dear, and I'm sorry if my droid gave you a start... He has that effect on people... Which is a good thing, but I'm getting off topic." The woman smiled, and some how Emma got the feeling that the Holo image was checking her out, even though it could have been aimed off center from her.

"I'm a..." She paused before she spoke, seeming to pick what she said carefully. "A friend of your fathers... And I would love if you would stop by and have a little chat with me.." She said, the droid bringing up it's arms which were not arms at all, rather heavy blast cannons that looked like they should be strapped to a speeder rather then a droid. It pointed the weapons at Emma and she heard the hum of the weapons powering up.

"The droid will give you a map and when you get here just tell the Guard that your a gust of mine..." She smiles and then shakes her head at herself and looks right at Emma, as if the projection had been live.

"Where are my manners. My name is Luka Mareen. Please make all haste is heading to see me my dear. I'll be waiting for you." The image ends with the woman blowing a kiss to Emma and the droid taking a step towards her arm cannon pointed at her, a small map is ejected from a storage port for Emma as the droid waits. The small weapon Varook gave her would be of little use against a heavy battle droid such as this and the tight ally would make dodging the blaster cannons hard if not impossible for her. calling for help with our Varook around probably wouldn't help either but she was left with few options, which she would take would have to be made soon as the droid didn't look like it was going to wait forever.
 
Emma didn't like this, she was cornered and it felt like a trap. But knew that Varook would never do this, so it was something she had to figure out on her own. Hearing the weapons powering up she knew she had to go with the droid, she took her hand off the pistol and then grabbed the map that was handed to me. She just hoped she wouldn't be killed if she made a call, so she sighed some and nodded. "Alright, alright I'm moving damn it.." she growled and looked at the map, she could memorize it instantly since she had a photographic memory.

As she walked in the direction she was to go, she put up her holo cam and called her friend Varook. But had to move at the same time, getting him on the other end took a minute. But she had to be careful about this, seeing his face she spoke. "Varook I have a serious problem, I'm being taken to some place. I'm heading over to a Luka Mareen home, and I'm stuck going. The droid behind me, the weapon you gave me wont damage it. And there isn't enough room to doge it's attack."

But as she spoke, she didn't make any sense what so ever. She was actually talking in his language, which was a lot of animal sounds. She had a figure it would shock Varook that she could speak the way his kind talk. But she needed to explain so no one could pick it up and continued to speak in Wookie language. "I'm sorry Varook but have no choice in the matter, I hope you can find me." With that the call ended and she walked up to the entrance of the entrance and saw a guard there.

"I'm a guest of your boss" She said rather irritated she was no guest she was a damn prisoner.
 
The Gamorrean stood in heavy armor and looked at her, he turned around and mde some pig like sounds and a moment later the door opened next to him and her motions for her to go inside. Inisde were many more gamorreans gathered around some tables and one fucking a Twi'lek woman on a table, his seed spilling to the floor and the woman not looking like she was enjoying the experience. All were armored with heavy blasters and so escape wasn't a option here. The other thing about this place is it smelled of sex, spice and booze.

"Miss Wolf.." A droid said, the protocol droid walked up to her and bowed the best it could to her.

"My Mistress is waiting for you, if you'll just follow me." It said and turned about and walked towards a door in the far back of the room. The door lead into a very long hallway and half way down it cross from this building across over a skyway to the next building. Emma would take a moment to stop and look. It looked very much like the skyways on Coruscant, but the more sexual signs and neon lights of dances was far different then the lights of the many builds and shops and other more legitimate businesses. But still it was a sight, as the endless stream of hover cars followed one another down a seemingly unmarked invisible road. And looking up she could see the stairs and a large mud ball of a planet that seemed close enough to reach out and touch.

"This way please Miss Wolf... We should not keep the Mistress waiting." The protocol droid said as it had returned to get her as she tore her gaze away from the sights. The droid got to the door at the other end and waiting for Emma, when she got there it opened the door and motioned for her to go inside. The door slide shut behind her. The room was well lit and very different from the one she had come through to get here. It had lush carpet and a large almost bed like quarter circle pushed into each of the corners of the room. Each with at least 2-4 half naked or naked woman of all types of races. In the center of the room however was a round indent in the floor that took a few steps down to a put filled with pillows and other soft looking things. Mixed among them all was 3 or so naked male and female humans. But the thing that caught Emma eye was the pink skinned Zeltron woman. She was enjoying many of the other bodies in the pit. Her short blue hair and large breasts bounced each time she rode the male's cock as she fingered one of the females. She smiled at you when she saw you and threw her head back as you watched each of the bodies in the put have a orgasm. She stood as soon as the male under her was down, letting his seed drip down her thighs as she walked over to greet you.

"Hello Emma..." The woman said as she walked over and gave Emma a hug and a heated kiss on her lips before she turned and waved her hand and dismissed the others in the room. She walked back to the pit of pillows and flopped down. She looked as one of the woman was still trying to crawl away, but she thought for a moment and then grabbed the woman and dragged her back to the middle of the pit and began to finger her and motioned for Emma to join her.

"Come Emma, I'm sure you have many quests for me.." She said and smiled and waited for Emma to come sit in the put of pillows, some damp from her playing earlier in the day.
 
Emma walked in seeing what she did, which made her feel beyond uncomfortable. Then this woman came up to her, kissing her and hugging her. She returned the hug, unsure what the hell she was doing. Afraid to get to friendly, and afraid not to be friendly enough. Walking over to the pit she saw the woman. She felt sorry for her, she seemed like she was getting pleasure. But then at the same time, looked like the woman wanted to get away from this lady.

Taking a deep silent breath as she walked to the pit and scanned the pillows, trying to find ones without body fluid on it. Quickly finding a pillow to sit on, she drew her long black trench coat around her as she sat down. Unsure who this woman was. Sure she had a name, but that didn't mean a whole hell of a lot. Leaning back a bit, so many things was running through her mind it was terrifying her. She just hope her friend could help her some how.

"So what do you want from me Luka? I don't know you, and my parents never talked about you. Course mom and dad didn't really tell me who there friends were, I was more of the kind of thing that they wanted. But then when I was born, they kinda threw me aside for there stupid parties and stupid shit." She hoped she wouldn't get thrown into something very bad.
 
Back
Top