Missouri Rollcall

I am so small you can stuff me in your panty drawer and try to blend in?

Love dark moist areaas

Yes I just love those dark moist areas. Bring it on. Mmmm

Hi again MO folks - been out and about for a bit - getting settled into my daily routine - just thought I would pop back in here and see if MO was as cold as KS is.....but I am guessing so it sounds like. LOL

Hope you all are staying warm - or at least - staying in trouble :devil:

LOL

I just wanted to see what everyone from MO is doing this evening? Getting ready to go out like me?;)

Hello. Here in STL. 50 yr old MWM. I would enjoy meeting others for flings. I love nudism, sexuality, and people who love eroticism as much as I do. I love bringing pleasure to women.

40 y/o white male from Joplin area

Just joined the site and hope to make many friends here. Nice to see I'm not the only Missouri resident on here.

Looking forward to sharing stories with everyone.

40 y/o white male from Joplin area

Just joined the site and hope to make many friends here. Nice to see I'm not the only Missouri resident on here.

Looking forward to sharing stories with everyone.

Welcome! Nice to see MO back on the the top of the threads!

Hmmmm....

Seems like no one is around today.

Or are y'all just lurking around other threads?

Come on, you sexy Missouri people. Especially the ladies. Let's get something started here.

Hi there. I'm proud to be a Show Me girl. I've lived in the Ozarks most of my life, and I absolutely love it here despite the conservative views on certain fun activities I deeply enjoy.

Hi there. I'm proud to be a Show Me girl. I've lived in the Ozarks most of my life, and I absolutely love it here despite the conservative views on certain fun activities I deeply enjoy.

Welcome MJ! Hope you enjoy your stay at Lit...

KCJ :cool:

Thank you. :) I've been reading the stories for a couple of years now without even realizing there were forums. Guess the stories kept me a little too busy... :p

It is nice to see this forum back up top too. How is everyone doing?!

Back