Missouri Rollcall

22 year old male in downtown Springfield.
Just moved here a few weeks ago!

Thats funny:D:D:D

What could you do to help me with my dragging issue? Would you agree to sling it over your shoulder so I could get from A to B ?

What could you do to help me with my dragging issue? Would you agree to sling it over your shoulder so I could get from A to B ?

Not really a toting kind of gal, more the type that would have ordered you to drag it in the first place then sit back and watch for fun, lol.

I am sure I could find somewhere nice and warm to keep it.

Not really sure if I could have done that for you xena? However please allow me to compliment you on the size of "dems brestistis" They resemble my nuts from behind......Just funnin they are big and beautiful.I really think mario is having too much fun though. :)

Not really sure if I could have done that for you xena? However please allow me to compliment you on the size of "dems brestistis" They resemble my nuts from behind......Just funnin they are big and beautiful.I really think mario is having too much fun though. :)

Hehe, well thank you, and could be, but Yoshi's got the fun tongue ;)

I have a feeling Ol' Yoshi will get cornholed by mario if he could catch him .,or yoshi might make mario his bitch.

Glad to see this thread is still around. I for one love the snow but it sucks that I have to get out and work in it, with no heater in my car..brrr!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm

keep the windshield clear...

only a few more weeks and temps will start climbing

Mwm 53

Hello one and all. St. Louis are male here. Looking to learn love and write with you all. Hope everyone is safe and warm with more snow on the way!!

Numnuttz....my what an interesting new picture, somehow its not what I imagined you to look like, but I do see your off sense of humor there.

Back