Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT today I need someone to tie me up under the shower and suck me until I can barely stand. And then do it again...

ICT I've lost track of the number of fabulous orgasms I had yesterday.

IACT I had virtual assistance from some generous Litsters :kiss::rose:

but... IFCT I still crave the satisfaction I can only find in the arms of someone I love.

ICT I've lost track of the number of fabulous orgasms I had yesterday.

IACT I had virtual assistance from some generous Litsters :kiss::rose:

but... IFCT I still crave the satisfaction I can only find in the arms of someone I love.

ICT I'll bet I could give you a virtual hand with that at some point.

ICT I am seriously hating certain classes right now. WTF is up with some of these professors!? Fucking teach!

IACT I need to find a good stress reliever. Before I explode and do something I might regret :eek:

ICT he's found a way into my heart
IFCT the last few days have been amazing
IACT I don't know how long it will last, but I hope forever.

ICT I'm about to do something I've never tried before.

IACT it's something slightly risky that I never considered until recently.

ICT I'm astonished at how aroused I am at the prospect. :eek:

ICT I'm about to do something I've never tried before.

IACT it's something slightly risky that I never considered until recently.

ICT I'm astonished at how aroused I am at the prospect. :eek:

ICT as usual, life got in the way. :p

ICT reading through old pm's from people that have disappeared from Lit make me sad.

IACT I can't wait till monday

ICT I feel like I'm failing as a parent.

IACT I don't know what I will do if I can't get my son's school results turned around this year.

IFCT It's so fucking typical that when I finally have the time and energy to tackle the problem head on, my c**t of an ex decides he wants 50/50 custody.

IACT I don't know what I will do if I can't get my son's school results turned around this year.

IFCT It's so fucking typical that when I finally have the time and energy to tackle the problem head on, my c**t of an ex decides he wants 50/50 custody.

i'm sure anonymous reassurance over the internet will just sound hollow but i'm sure this isn't the case- if you're worrying about it you're not a failure. school results are important but they're probably not the part to focus on or worry about- if the kid has a loving home and people who care and take the time to be there, that's the main thing.

*hugs you*

ICT sometimes we all feel like we are failing as parents, I don't know what your situation is but I'm a single parent with a little boy and the amount of pressure I put on myself to be on top of everything can sometimes be the thing that pushes me over the edge!

I hope you find a way of helping your son with his grades that works for you both. As for the ex thing, fuck exes they're way to much hassle :rolleyes:.

You already know what I think of that bastard. ICT I think he deserves a one way trip into orbit without a spacesuit!

On the school front, my sister's been fighting with getting my nephew's grades turned around for a while now, and you're at least as driven to do right by your kids as she is. ICT I know you'll find a way to do this, while keeping that creep ex of yours at bay.

ICT the first day of school could have been worse, but not by much.

Thank you all for your kind words. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back