Money or cock.

All you have to do is fuck her the right way, then it doesnt matter how much money you have. A woman will cheat on a guy that has loads of cash but doesnt know how to fuck.
If the guy can dick her down correctly, she will never look at another man.

Sorry Texasdick, but you are sooooooo off track with that statement honey!
1. If a guy has money, we will be happy financially and lifestyle-wise. We can always go out and get sex................
2. If a guy is a great lover but we are destined for a life of struggle financially, then I suggest many women would find that a burden over time, and possibly a burden too large to carry, despite great sex.
3. Ideally, a guy would have sufficient money to keep us in the style we want, and be good enough in bed to keep us satisfied.

I'd love to hear other people's perspectives on this interesting argument.....

Im starting to think that Rory and FGB want a shot of Texasdick down their throats. Wtf!

Go ahead and post a pic, but it better be a fresh one. There are people on this board who can track down any photo that's been posted on the internet in about 20 minutes.

Im starting to think that Rory and FGB want a shot of Texasdick down their throats.

^^^^^^^This is the first time someone who purports to be God's gift to women is actually a closet homosexual.

Yup.

The first time. :cool:

Sorry Texasdick, but you are sooooooo off track with that statement honey!
1. If a guy has money, we will be happy financially and lifestyle-wise. We can always go out and get sex................
2. If a guy is a great lover but we are destined for a life of struggle financially, then I suggest many women would find that a burden over time, and possibly a burden too large to carry, despite great sex.
3. Ideally, a guy would have sufficient money to keep us in the style we want, and be good enough in bed to keep us satisfied.

I'd love to hear other people's perspectives on this interesting argument.....

How about get a good job and support your self, slut.

Whats the question, money or cock? I say I'll take money, have a cock, thank you. I don't know if I agree with dicking down a lady properly and she'll never leave you, my advise is to expect her to want or behave the way you do, so then the question is, how do you treat her. Any ways that she will never see or hear, like your thoughts. Sorry, too wordy. I mainly wanted to chime in and say Merry Christmas to Dee.

Crazy thing is, a woman will love you and possibly never leave you, if you're a deeply caring, genuine man WHO LOVES HER in return.

Dick her down? Someone did that to me once. He was a psychopathic seducer.

Crazy thing is, a woman will love you and possibly never leave you, if you're a deeply caring, genuine man WHO LOVES HER in return.

Dick her down? Someone did that to me once. He was a psychopathic seducer.

Only once.

Of course, it was only once.

PS. There are women who will leave deeply caring, genuine man WHO LOVES HER in return.

Back